BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
Coming from the volume queen. lol i absolutely love love big hairspray. i can use any hairspray and none compare to the wonders it gives my hair especially when i tease my hair. my hair. is ignorant when it comes to curling or styling my hair but this product. just helps so much
Lauren B.
Oxford, MS
...well, now I do. I only use this shampoo if I'm going to curl/style my hair because using it everyday made the texture of my hair feel coated. When I started using only a few times a week instead, it worked much better. This is a great product if your want more body in your hair, you naturally have flat hair, or thick heavy hair.
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
This works so well! I love how my hair looks, feels, and smells after using this. I get the bigger bottles of it and they last for months. Definitely worth the money! My friends all love this too! :)
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
I bought the travel set to give this set a try. I found that I liked the hair spray more than I did the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is thin, so I was very hopeful but was not too thrilled with the results. I didn't see much volumizing and the shamp/cond left my hair dry.
Jessica H.
Sikeston
This is one of the best volumizing shampoos that I have ever used! I have very fine, thin hair and use it daily to help me volume. It smells really good and leaves my hair looking soft and shiny. I think the price is good for the quality. I highly recommend this item.
Kenzie N.
I love this brand! Everything I have tried out thus far has been amazing. This really added some extra volume to my flat, fine hair. I thought there was no hope for me until this shampoo! Really saved my hair from embarrassment my whole life, just kidding, but seriously.
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
This hairspray really holds up to its name. It has a long lasting hold and keeps your hair soft. The only problem I have is that it tends to be a bit costly. If you keep an eye out at your local TJ Maxx or Marshalls, sometimes you can find this product for a bargain.
Robbi L.
denham springs, LA
A+++++++ LOVE this brand. Although it is a little pricey, its worth it. Causes very little build up, unlike most shampoos that are not clear in color, which is what I love about it. I use the conditioner, spray & play, blow dry gel, dust, etc. I love this brand !!!
Heather K.
I love this I would always use just cheap hair products until my hair started thining . Then I started to use better or brand name products. This was a great buy. I love the hair spray as well
avery w.
Frisco, TX
I love this hair spray it really helps. not only dose it volumize really amazing but also you only need a little if you curl your hair and it stays all day. i curl my hair every day almoast and when i spray a little of this in my hair befor i curl it, it give me lots of volume and it holds my curls all day long.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!

back