BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Alesha P.
Before I started using big sexy hair, I had very thin fragdile hair! It was really dead and flat! You can see the result in about a week. My hair is so thick and voluminous! Love the sweet smell it has! A little goes a long way too! Lasts me quite a while! I would buy it again! 😍
Katie P.
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair clean without drying it out or weighing it down. It allows me to go a day or two between washings which is a huge deal bc I have very fine and easily dirtied hair.
Haily J.
Charleston, SC
I love their hair spray so I figured I'd give this shampoo a shot. Not impressed. I prefer a shampoo that lathers but this one doesn't. I don't feel like it added any volume to my hair but instead left it limp and dirty. I literally had to clarify my hair at least 2x a week after using this product regularly. I finally stopped using it and have switched to another shampoo and voila.. my hair is shiny and clean again. I would not recommend this product!
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
I use this product quite frequently. I have thick hair but I do like to have more volume and this does the trick. My only negative is that every so often I need to switch products as I get a build up, but I definitely recommend this if you want to get more volum out of your hair.
Alicia H.
I THOUGHT SINCE THIS WAS A LARGE BOTTLE AND IT CLAIMED TO BE VOLUMIZING, IT WOULD BE HEAVY. THIS IS VERY LIGHT , IT DOES GIVE VOLUME AND IT SMELLS GOOD. I LOVE IT AND WANT TO TRY ALL THEIR PRODUCT LINE.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
Coming from the volume queen. lol i absolutely love love big hairspray. i can use any hairspray and none compare to the wonders it gives my hair especially when i tease my hair. my hair. is ignorant when it comes to curling or styling my hair but this product. just helps so much
Joeyy C.
I love this product! I use it whenever I wear my hair up, and with it teasing brush I can make the perfect volumized ponytail! I purchased this from ulta and it was reasonably priced for its quality!
Lauren B.
Oxford, MS
...well, now I do. I only use this shampoo if I'm going to curl/style my hair because using it everyday made the texture of my hair feel coated. When I started using only a few times a week instead, it worked much better. This is a great product if your want more body in your hair, you naturally have flat hair, or thick heavy hair.
Kristin H.
Poway, CA
It holds, it holds! My hair is very fine and I always get those little wispys flying around my face. This stuff is awesome for holding back those wispys and it doesn't smell bad either! Nothing is worse than spraying your hair only to realize you smell like your grandmother...
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
I have fine limp hair and i have been using this product for a while and in all honesty big and sexy has some great products but this shampoo does nothing for me. I would not recommend for fine hair.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!