BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
1. This is great for volume but don't expect results in one day, give it a week you will be very impressed.
2. Smells amazing and the smell stay in your hair!!
3. Odd enough I also love the color of this shampoo.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
The only amount of product I own of this shampoo is a sample bottle. I brought it with me on vacation to Florida and not having used it before, I was pretty impressed with how well it worked with my hair. My hair gets greasy fast with some shampoos, but this one worked great and gave me some volume.
Kristen s.
Marlton, NJ
The product certainly does volumize. I was not the biggest fan of the texture though. I have naturally, curly, hair and it almost dried it out and made it tacky. The price is decent for the brand, I would certainly look for sales though.
Ashley K.
Greensboro, NC
I tried out this shampoo because I was tired of having flat hair, but I never noticed a difference in the volume. It smells good, but it costs a lot more than other shampoos which is a downside considering that in my opinion it doesn't make my hair feel any better or different than other shampoos do.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I got this shampoo because it was on sale at my local Walmart (sent to the wrong store) so it was super cheap. I have super thick hair and don't need more volume but I only use it on my scalp area because my hair seems flat there. It works like a charm! Also it leaves my scalp feeling really clean!
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
I am giving this product three stars because it does really add some volume. However I did feel like it really dried out my hair. I didn't really like the scent either. I gave this product away. I wouldn't purchase it again
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I love this brand, everything is worth the money. This in particular for sure. I do feel like my hair is fuller and easier to style after using this, I don't have to tease as much. HealthySexyHair is by far my favorite because all the products bring out the silkyness and softness of your hair.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
I like this shampoo, it is just others have worked better, I do get a little extra volume but I have to use the big sexy blow dry gel and root pump or I don't get hardly any volume when I round brush my hair.
Jaydee Q.
Wildomar, CA
Im in love with this shampoo! I even use the conditioner, hairspray, styling gel & volumizing powder! I have fine long hair and nothings really worked to help me out with volume until i tried this. They weren't lying when they said big sexy hair! ;] Now all my girls wanna know how I did it!
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Honestly not better than a cheap off brand product that is three dollars. Not sure how this is a "better" product than anyone else. Leaves your hair incredibly clumpy and sticky all day. Honestly not a fan.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!