BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Jennifer R.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
This shampoo smells great but I honestly can't tell that it made my hair any bigger on my fine hair. I would be interested in trying their whole line of products together to see if they make my fine hair big and beautiful.
Meg H.
Omaha, NE
This did not give the expected results. No improvement with volume or thicker looking hair. It left some sort of greasy sheen on my hair and left my strands feeling like they're coated with wax. Will not be repurchasing.
Cassidy K.
West Hartford, CT
I like the smell of this product so much. I've actually gotten compliments from people saying my hair smells really nice when using this product.
It does hold, if that's the concern you have. It's not a freeze spray like some people might want it to be, because it does provide some flexibility in its hold.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
One of my favorite hair sprays. The one I used to use was discontinued so this one comes in at first for me. It smells great and has a good hold with out being super hard and crunchy, I buy mine at a professional store.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Holy grail shampoo! I used this back in Cosmo school and it's the best for clients with fine to medium hair. It's color safe as well! It's made with quality ingredients unlike most drugstore shampoos. Well worth the price!
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love this brand's products. This shampoo in particular was great, however I don't know how much it made my hair have volume. That doesn't necessarily mean it won't work for someone else though because everyone has different hair and my hair is thin and straight, so it's hard for my hair to have volume.
juliet H.
Sevierville, TN
I love this dry shampoo! It gives you a boost on 3rd day hair! It smells a little weird, but it goes away after a minute. I use it about two to three times a week. I picked it up at a beauty supply store. They said it was the best selling dry shampoo. I will probably buy it again.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
This shampoo isn't bad. I have very thin hair not a lot of volume and this alone without styling gives a bit of volume. It doesn't suds up very well but my hair feels clean and the shampoo doesn't smell bad. Also it's color safe! I just wish like the redkin blonde glam it would make my highlights brighter.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I have gotten this shampoo a few times and I must say it does wonders for my hair. I like to switch my shampoo and conditioner up almost every time I am done with a bottle. I will switch back to other ones I have used in the past. But each time i have used this one I have loved what it has done to my hair.
Kelley H.
I really enjoy this product. My hair can get a bit on the limp side, but this leaves it full and shiny. I also have dyed hair and this does not have have the harsh ingredients that strip your hair. I can also usually find it on sale or at discount stores which is awesome for someone on a budget like myself!
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!