BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Raven P.
Orrstown, PA
This is one of my absolute favorites! The smell is wonderful. It comes with an attractive style . Super smooth application. It left my hair feeling Babette’s and bolder than ever. If it wasn’t so expensive I honestly would buy it more often. I recommend this product to anyone that has thick to thin hair. BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
lisa t.
It took a few shampoos to get used to sulfate free. My hair felt lighter and healthier. I could go longer between shampoos. The best was the volume I got! I have thin fine color treated hair which tends to be dry and brittle. I noticed it felt cleaner and softer. I noticed less fallout as well. That always makes me happy, but oh.... that volume!
Melanie F.
Texarkana , TX
My hairdresser told me to start using this over 5 years ago. It’s takes a bit to adjust too as it won’t be as sudsy as regular shampoos. However being sulfate free and color safe it does a great job on my fine and thin hair. My hair holds curl better, my color doesn’t fade as fast. It does a great job at cleaning my hair without stripping it. I have tried other hair products but this one doesn’t ever let me down. It’s quite “uplifting” for this gal!
Julie W.
Burlington, CT
Purchased at: CVS
Love the ability to sculpt my hair for updos with this hair spray. The flexibility of this products helps me create soft, shiny, bouncy, natural-looking curls that are never hard and frizzy.
Alexis 💋.
Kalamazoo
This shampoo makes my hair so soft! If makes it feel clean and it makes my hair smell good all day. It’s a shampoo that is in between expensive and drug store. I like it a lot!
Teagan C.
Chicago , IL
This shampoo smells great, and its sulfate free! It is sometimes an easier to find alternative to It's a 10, and it comes in bigger value sizes too! It is sometimes on sale at Ulta, which can make it less expensive than the It's a 10 shampoo. It lease my hair smelling amazing, makes my hair super soft, and it doesn't strip my hair color like other shampoos do! I love this shampoo!
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This product has helped my dry flat blah hair tremendously. I have naturally straight hair and it can lose appeal quickly after treatments and color. This shampoo keeps my hair looking shiny, high volume, silky smooth. I have lots of people compliment me since using this shampoo.
Krystal L.
Decatur, GA
Great shampoo if you are craving intense volume especially my sisters with fine hair.The entire big sexy collection works well together to give noticeably voluminous and fuller hair appearance. Th shampoo is not drying has a pleasant fragrance a definite repurchase.
Millisa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is very good I would recommend buying this but is it worth it and it works great. If I ran out I would definitely buy this again. I trust this brand also been using this brand for a lot of years.
Jesica G.
Westerville , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Big Sexy hair products. Every single one I’ve tried has been amazing and have all done what they said they do. This one definitely helps add volume to my hair. It smells great. You should really try this brand if you haven’t already. It’s worth it.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!