BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #30 in Shampoo

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

• I've been looking at this for a long time. I have very fine, thin...2 Answers
  • Me ayudaría a recuperar mis rizos? 1 Answers
  • I have fine and thin hair. Do you find your hair being oily the ...1 Answers
BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "It smells good, but it costs a lot more than other shampoos which is a downside considering that in my opinion it doesn't make my hair feel any better or different than other shampoos do. " in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
Rachel R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product. This is my go-to if I’m washing my hair before a long day or big event.. this paired with the volume conditioner - plus a blow dry - wow! I’m talking volume to the max. It lathers well, but not a ton due to the sulfate free, and it provides real results. The smell isn’t bad but it’s not captivating either, but honestly even if it smelled awful I’d still use it for the great results!
Angel Z.
Winter park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rate this a 3. Because I had high hopes for this brand and especially bc it's a little more pricey than what I like to spend. It doesn't give my hair a fully clean feeling. I have to wash my hair more then once to get w good feeling and use more. I wouldn't buy this brand again. It does smell good and maybe be good for someone w super short hair.
Teagan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells great, and its sulfate free! It is sometimes an easier to find alternative to It's a 10, and it comes in bigger value sizes too! It is sometimes on sale at Ulta, which can make it less expensive than the It's a 10 shampoo. It lease my hair smelling amazing, makes my hair super soft, and it doesn't strip my hair color like other shampoos do! I love this shampoo!
Petra Y.
Carencro, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE everyday shampoo. I have baby fine hair and it never weighs it down or makes it dry! The few times I’ve veered from this brand to try something new, I’ve always comeback. If you have baby fine hair and not much of it, but need volume, this is your Godsend!
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love big sexy hair products. They are a little pricey go someone in a budget but, if you want great looking hair for that special event. Splurge! Get big sexy shampoo and other products. The product smells great and leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does a good job in volumizing thin, flat hair. I wish it smelled better for the price, but these can always be found at Marshall's for half the price in the shampoo section!! Just a tip, don't go to Ulta before you go to Marshall's to buy it.
Tiffany M.
Morristown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo when I'm wearing my hair straight. It smells so good and it gives me so much more volume! My hair will actually hold tease better when I use this shampoo. The price is affordable and the product is well worth it!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sexy Hair products! They never fail me. They have so many new products that just came out that help any kind of hair type but mine I have naturally curly hair and have issues with frizz but with their products it take care of that and also I have a HUGE issue with no volume this product helps sooooo much and actually stays. I also love their “Push Up” that’s amazing as well and also “Layered” that awesome for volume. I definitely recommend Sexy Hair products!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are use this shampoo intermittently between regular washes as sort of a clarifying shampoo. Our use a very moisturizing shampoo so sometimes it gets way down and this one helps to liven it up and give it that nice bounce back.
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product weight your hair down?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!