BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Melanie F.
Texarkana , TX
My hairdresser told me to start using this over 5 years ago. It’s takes a bit to adjust too as it won’t be as sudsy as regular shampoos. However being sulfate free and color safe it does a great job on my fine and thin hair. My hair holds curl better, my color doesn’t fade as fast. It does a great job at cleaning my hair without stripping it. I have tried other hair products but this one doesn’t ever let me down. It’s quite “uplifting” for this gal!
Carrie S.
This product smells great & that’s the most I like about it. Aside that’s it’s pretty pure, it just didn’t clean my hair well. I’m used to shampooing every 2-3 days, using a dry shampoo on the 3rd. With this product I had to shampoo almost daily. Also, I used the conditioner with it and felt like it didn’t condition well & had more tangles than normal. This product is good if you have dry hair. I have combo hair, no good & I didn’t even finish the bottle. I tried, got 3/4 through & decided I needed a switch.
Teagan C.
Chicago , IL
This shampoo smells great, and its sulfate free! It is sometimes an easier to find alternative to It's a 10, and it comes in bigger value sizes too! It is sometimes on sale at Ulta, which can make it less expensive than the It's a 10 shampoo. It lease my hair smelling amazing, makes my hair super soft, and it doesn't strip my hair color like other shampoos do! I love this shampoo!
Alyssa H.
I wasnt really impressed with this shampoo and conditioner. It wasnt bad but wasnt good either. My hair was soft and shiny but barely gave me any volume and my hair got greasy by the next day. I like the smell and color and it lathers nicely but unfortunately didnt work to well for me. For the price i expected more
Sara L.
I am not a big hair spray user, literally I was buying aqua net for a long time! But my friend got me this for a Christmas present and I love It! It is pricey but ulta normally has it on sale buy 1 get 1 half off or free! I love that it is a strong hold and doesn't normally leave your hair crunchy!
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This product has helped my dry flat blah hair tremendously. I have naturally straight hair and it can lose appeal quickly after treatments and color. This shampoo keeps my hair looking shiny, high volume, silky smooth. I have lots of people compliment me since using this shampoo.
Krystal L.
Augusta, GA
Great shampoo if you are craving intense volume especially my sisters with fine hair.The entire big sexy collection works well together to give noticeably voluminous and fuller hair appearance. Th shampoo is not drying has a pleasant fragrance a definite repurchase.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I love Sexy Hair products! They never fail me. They have so many new products that just came out that help any kind of hair type but mine I have naturally curly hair and have issues with frizz but with their products it take care of that and also I have a HUGE issue with no volume this product helps sooooo much and actually stays. I also love their “Push Up” that’s amazing as well and also “Layered” that awesome for volume. I definitely recommend Sexy Hair products!
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
I love anything in Big Sexy product line. They all work GREAT and they last a long time. When it comes to all good hair spray they’re all about the same price. I will continue to buy until I find something Better
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I don’t have thin hair but this is awesome when I want a look with more volume. It makes my hair so light and full and makes it easier to style. It also helps my look stay all night. Completely worth the price.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!

back