BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

Is this a good product? Does the volume stay long?
Does the volume stay all day?
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Start your review of BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. ” in reviews
“I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair” in reviews
“As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair.” in reviews
“The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat.” in reviews
“LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products” in reviews
Wichita
I am always changing shampoos since I get tired of a scent, or I just want to try something different. Me and my boufriend tend to use the same shampoos so I try to go for scents that both of us can use. This one is very lovely, very citrus, orange, lemon scent. However, it is not a miracle worker for the hair, it makes it smell nice, sure, but it did fix any damage or made it softer than usual. We got it during a Ulta 1liter sale, so it wasn't bad for what we paid, but if you want to try something similar, I recommend the Gorgeous Hair at Sally's. It is a dupe for this one, it smells pretty similar if not exactly,and it is cheaper.. It is a good shampoo and it will do the work, but I don't notice any out of this world changes to pay the fukl price, but getting it during a sale might be worth it if you like the scent and you are looking for an everyday shampoo.
Biddeford
I have very thin hair and I’ve tried so many products to try and help it. This product was really helping my hair for a while it gave my hair more body and texture than it usually had and had a pretty nice smell too it. After a few weeks of using it I noticed a little more hair was falling out than usual, so I stopped using it. I later than decided to give it a second chance since I did enjoy how it made my hair look. The second time using it I had no hair fall out like it has before so I have continued using it and don’t have any complaints as of right now. If you have thin hair I recommend this juts be aware you might lose a little more hair then normal but I don’t think it’s anything to serious to worry about!
Fort worth, TX
I honestly don’t love this brand or product. I really wanted to, as I think the marketing and hype behind it is cool. However every time I have used it my hair never feels fully clean. There is always some sort of residue left especially towards the bottom half of my head. It seems that I have to use a lot of the product to actually get it to feel clean as opposed to how I would use other brands. That being said I am giving this product three stars because when I do use a ton of product it does make my hair Super voluminous.
I have always grown up with flat course hair and once I began using this product i noticed a change almost instantly. Not only is my hair super soft but now it also have volume! What stuck out to me the most about this product was it was super expensive like most shampoo’s i have tried yet it did the job better then expensive brands I have tried. I will definitely be sticking to this shampoo and if you are looking for a great volumizing shampoo let me put you on Big Sexy Hait Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo.
Lakemont
My go-to shampoo. Always leaves my hair with lots of volume, clean feeling and VeRy soft! I’ll sometimes try different luxury brands but always come back to Big Sexy Hair. I usually only wash my hair twice a week and this shampoo deep cleans well without making my hair feel stripped and frizzy. It also smalls AMAZING! Side note: I really like that it’s sulfate free so I know it won’t mess with my hormones!
Cleveland , OH
BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Manal H.
I like the Big Sexy Hair Sulfate-free shampoo . When I shop for shampoo I always use sulfate-free .This one is usually expensive even though I like it a lot . But at jcp hair salon I got a good deal on gift set of it . I been obsessed ever since . Gives me hair salon like look and feel .
Sheridan, MI
It’s a great product for someone who is looking to add a look more volume to their hair. I used this product for over a year without any kind of damage or negative effects in the product. I have semi-straight hair and always have problems holding volume and style into my hair and this product helped with the process of doing my hair after the shower!
Biloxi
The Big Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo is great for people with dull and flat hair. It is affordable and gives volume to the hair. It is good for dry or oily scalp. I was satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for volume in their hair. BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo is awesome!
Easton, CT
It’s an ok shampoo. You really have to use it in tandem with the matching conditioner, which I personally don’t think moisturizes enough. I was really excited to try this, because I am obsessed with Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel (it’s a miracle worker I’ve been using for years) but was sadly disappointed.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this shampoo, it smells awesome and it is sulfate free so it is extremely gentle on hair. It helped give my hair more lift and body, especially when paired with their volumizing conditioner. My hair does need a lot of moisture and softening so I can’t use this every day, but I do use it in between uses of more moisturizing shampoos.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 mois
BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo Do you recommend it for an oily scalp? Also, I have a veeeeery thick hair and does it give some volume?
Ann T. • il y a 2 mois
Warren, MI
il y a 3 mois
Vini V. • il y a un mois
I am not sure about color treated hair because my hair is natural and it moisturise and volumize perfectly fine. So, tbh I think you should might ask their customer service they will might be able to help you. Hopefully I answered your question.