BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

• I've been looking at this for a long time. I have very fine, thin...2 Answers
  • Me ayudaría a recuperar mis rizos? 1 Answers
  • I have fine and thin hair. Do you find your hair being oily the ...1 Answers
BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "It smells good, but it costs a lot more than other shampoos which is a downside considering that in my opinion it doesn't make my hair feel any better or different than other shampoos do. " in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
Victoria C.
When I first got this shampoo I loved it. The smell, texture, cleaning ability, and giving volume was awesome. But it seems like the more I used it my hair was getting damaged. My hair was becoming brittle and dull and after a while, after shampooing my hair would smell funny. Definitely don't care for this product but I do like some of the other products in the line such as the volumizing hair spray.
As a curly haired girl, sulfate free is the way to go. I love this product. It did take me some getting use to because you need to scrub more with sulfate free products compared to others. I love how it advertises that it is sulfate free because I don't have to read all of the ingredients. I purchased this product at Marshalls and I would buy it again in a heart beat.
Amber P.
Saint Louis, MI
My hair is SUPER flat, like flatter than flat! this shampoo not only gives me that little boost I need, but It also leaves my hair soft, and frizzless! I enjoy pairing it with the matching conditioner, and also some root pumper and maybe some hairspray. Depends on the day and mood, sometimes I don't need to do any other care besides washing and conditioning!
donna c.
I tried this shampoo and conditioner during the winter months in the south where I live. It's very humid here. It made my hair have nice body, shine, no frizz, and it felt super clean. It has a mild clean smell, but nothing that's really strong or that makes you say "mmm that smells awesome" lol. Overall, I like it and would use it again.
Tiffany S.
Valparaiso, IN
I bought this product at Walmart in the salon it wasn't very pricey I'm on a budget so I love that. I feel like it makes my hair feel cleaner on 2nd day hair it's very effective and works all day. I however do not enjoy the smell of it, it'd be awesome if were changed but none the less I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Jackie C.
Hammond, IN
This product is great gives very good structure/value to my hair. I use the product everyday and not once has my hair got greasy or lost structure.this product is very effective trust me. It is affordable cause trust me Ima pay whatever I needd to to keep my hair this nice. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Fallon M.
Santa Rosa, CA
The big hair dry shampoo is my holy grail dry shampoo!!!! It is my absolute favorite!!! I love the way it makes my hair look and feel! I can go 5 days without washing my hair, as long as I have this! It makes styling my hair easy, and it holds the style longer when I use it. It is amazing and I will forever use it!!!
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
This is the best shampoo on the planet! I have very fine hair and this gives me the volume I'm always looking for. It's priced at a great price, and works wonders!! I have recommended this product to several people. It leaves my hair nice and clean and doesn't weigh you down! Go get it people!!
Alexandria T.
Being someone with what I like to call, naturally big sexy hair, I love the way that this shampoo doesn't weigh my hair down! I have curls and I love that I can still get the bounce I love with this product. I didn't start using this brand until recently and I know I'll never be going back!
juliet H.
Sevierville, TN
I love this dry shampoo! It gives you a boost on 3rd day hair! It smells a little weird, but it goes away after a minute. I use it about two to three times a week. I picked it up at a beauty supply store. They said it was the best selling dry shampoo. I will probably buy it again.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!