BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Big Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Volumizing Conditioner

• Why do some people like the hairspray better then this?1 Answers
  • Has this made a difference in your hair? I'm always looki...1 Answers
  • I've tried the big sexy hair hairspray, but never the sha...2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Seanna W.
Clover , SC
I use this product as well as the shampoo to gain volume and I am highly impressed. The shampoo and conditioner give me volume while leaving my hair looking healthy, smelling great, and without giving me frizz. My hair is so healthy from using this product. I highly recommend.
Bianca C.
I wasn't as impressed with this shampoo as I thought I was going to be.  I didn't feel like it really hydrated my hair or gave my the volume I thought it was going to. Luckily I got this for a decent price so it was fine but I wouldn't repurchase this item.
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I used to like this conditioner but it does not work as well as it used to on my hair. A few years ago they changed the formula and it did not work as well on my hair. It's still a good product but my hair needs a lot of help and this is not for it
Jamie S.
My favorite daily conditioner. Great scent, color safe, and produced without animal testing. It doesn’t weight down my hair or give it the rough feeling so many volume boosting products do.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I need a much thicker and more moisturizing conditioner on a regular basis but I do use this one every once in a while if my hair starts to feel way down. On it soon my hair starts to get frizzy but every once in a while it's just perfect.
Laura A.
Haverhill, MA
Lightweight conditioner that detangles so easily keeps my hair plumped up highly recommend sexy hair volumizing conditioner for those looking for the extra volume.
Alexxandria H.
Literally the most over priced worthless pos conditioner . I bought it at Ulta for an amazing overpriced amount. And it does nothing with volume. Nothing at all. Big Disappointment
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I used this for a long time. A bottle can go along way. It was adequately conditioning and my hair was able to be combed through easily. I can't say that it added any volume to my hair, but I usually don't expect as much from a conditioner. Can say it wasn't heavy so it also did not weigh my hair down either.
Kelley H.
I use this with the shampoo and it definitely helps give my hair a bit more volume. A lot of conditioners can tend to weigh my hair down, but this works really well. If you go to TJ Maxx, Marshalls or certain times at ULTA they sometimes have great deals on these and I think they are very much worth a try!
Alexandra W.
Carthage, NY
This conditioner is definitely as marketed, it works best on dry scalps because it gives so much moisture. It was decently priced and it is definitely better quality than similar products. Would totally recommend for people with dry scalps or hair!
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
I've tried the big sexy hair hairspray, but never the shampoo. The hairspray works amazingly, can you say the same for the shampoo, and would it be good for fine hair?
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA
Does this shampoo actually give a lot of volume? I've tried several volume zing shampoos, and none of them really made a difference on my hair.
Shayla S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Why do some people like the hairspray better then this?
Allison B.
Independence, KY
Like my dream VoxBox and I'll like yours! Love this! 😘
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
Been wanting to try this for year but just can't take the plunge on cost. is it worth the price?