BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #7 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Celine B.
Asheville, NC
I bought this just to try and see. It is not good. It makes your hair stiff and its very hard to spray a little amount
Adriana F.
This product was way too expensive and didn't even work for me. It irritated my scalp, my hair became flaky, and for me it wasn't worth the money.
Diana V.
Phoenix, AZ
Definitely expected more from this for what I paid. Since everyone bragged so much about how good this hair spray was I decided to give it a try. It leaves a bad extremelly visible residue, hair is unmanegable and must wash after use. Not repurchasing cannot even finish this bottle.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
This hairspray did not work for me at all. I have thick, wavy hair that frizzes easily, so I have to be careful with products with alcohol in them. The spritz came out like water and left a residue on my hair. It did nothing to hold my hair in place.
Jordan S.
For the past few years, I've been in search of an amazing hairspray. One that won't make my hair sticky, crunch, crispy, has a decent hold, just all of the perfect qualities of an amazing hairspray. This hairspray is not it. I have medium thick hair and not a whole lot of texture going on. This hairspray did absolutely nothing for me in the volume department. My hair has a tendency to not hold a curl for too long. The hold on this spray is awful. The way it made my hair feel was gross, it actually weighed my hair down. It was sticky and had an obvious hairspray smell. It also gave my hair the crunchiness of a cheap hairspray. I had to pass my bottle off to a friend whose sister love this spray. I couldn't even tolerate it, it was that bad.
Alexa W.
Rainbow City, AL
Everyone always says this is the best hairspray but I don’t like it at all! It makes your hair so stiff and maybe that’s what some people are going for, but personally I hate that look. It’s super expensive and makes your hair stiff and doesn’t even hold your hair in place.. not worth the money and I would not recommend.
Zac H.
Dallas
Okay so kinda shocked to see this as number one for hair sprays. I don’t like using gel like most guys and tried a few hair sprays. Big sexy is great at holding but it made my hair feel super sticky and dead. It was so hard to wash out and I ended up giving it to a friend who loves it. It might work for you and that’s great but definitely not for me.
Crystal V.
Lufkin
I was not a big fan of this hair spray. It leaves white fluffies on your hair after awhile. It also leaves your hair looking dull. I would definitely skip this product and its over priced for its performance.
Mary Margaret L.
Athens , GA
Was disappointed in how this spray worked. It did not hold my curls and I'm 2 hours my hair was straight again.
Kerina O.
Port Huron, MI
For me personally this hair spray doesn't perform well. I have curly hair and for some reason it made my hair more Frizzy and unmanageable but my mom loves it!
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
Is this your favorite hair spray?
Baeby D.
Could this hold up fr long hrs??