BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Stephanie G.
Brooklyn Park
I want to start out by saying this hair spray is good for going out to dance and party with your girls! Its a super strong hold hair spray. I have been doing hair professionally for 7 years and worked at blow dry bars. My experience with the product on many different types of hair is, it definitely holds up the style but it also gives that feeling of hair spray that a lot of women dont like. That sticky tacky feeling a little, BUT definitely a good choice to have for a good fun night out and you need those curls to stay all night! Just make sure you brush your hair before you wash your hair after use. :)

Manpreet S.
BRAND CLAIMS: Gives hair movable volume, lift and hold. Fast drying, leaves hair manageable and super shiny.

HOW I USE IT: Every time I curl or wave my hair I use this hairspray. Curls/waves will fall out of my hair under an hour. My natural hair is wavy/straight but more on the straight side.

PROS: Why I love this hairspray is that it doesn't leave my hair too crunchy and stuck together like glue. "Movable" is the best way to describe it. My hair still felt soft to the touch but secure, my curls did not fall out. I does make your hair super shiny but be careful to apply the hairspray from a length otherwise it can look oily. Also fast drying.

CONS: The brand claims to add volume but I didn't see much of a difference. I have pretty big thick indian hair but after applying heat it gets pretty flat so I was hoping this product would assist in that. It might have made a small difference but nothing note worthy.

RECOMMENDED? Yes! I do recommend it if you're in the market for a good, soft on your hair product. I hate hair spray that make your hair crunchy and hard, this does not!
JLWages W.
By far one of my favorite hairsprays out there! It totally locks my crazy curls into place and last all day long, the smell can be intense at first but it easily fades away! The price is definitely high but I feel like in my case it’s well worth it bc I have such thick curly hair and I like them to have volume and be held in place! They only con I can think of is that if you use to much it can become overly crunchy and leave some white flaky bits over time. Other then that I think it’s overall worth the investment!
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
This was my first "high end" hair product when I was in high school. I still love the packaging and product, although I feel like this hair spray leaves my hair a bit crunchy after I use it. I like going a few days without washing my hair, and I feel like every time I use this product, I need to wash my hair the next day no matter what. That's my only negative about the product! It definitely holds your hair in place, though.
Anna B.
Plano, TX
This is another great hairspray and the only downside is the price. I love how this product can hold any one of my hairstyles and leaves the hair looking neat and slick. It doesn't leave any white marks in the hair. Depending on how often you use hairspray the bottle lasts a long while. So if you want to pay $14 for hairspray then this is well worth the small splurge!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
The biggest and probably only problem I have with this hairspray is the smell.  It is pretty strong for my liking and once I use it I feel like that is all I smell all day.  It has good hold and does last all day.  It is not my favorite and I think there are probably others out there that are better quality.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I love love love this hairspray! It doesn't make my hair feel sticky or super stiff, but it does give it a lot of volume and bounce. It's a really strong hairspray, and even though I paid about $12 to grab it, it lasts me a while and I really like how it feels. It definitely does a great job holding my hair all day.
Zac H.
Dallas
Okay so kinda shocked to see this as number one for hair sprays. I don’t like using gel like most guys and tried a few hair sprays. Big sexy is great at holding but it made my hair feel super sticky and dead. It was so hard to wash out and I ended up giving it to a friend who loves it. It might work for you and that’s great but definitely not for me.
Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
My hair is naturally flat and straight, and I’ve always tried different products for volume but never a hairspray. So i have to say i was very impressed with the difference this made! It was like an exaggerated change but it was enough to make it noticeable, i really like it! I look forward to trying to shampoo!
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This hairspray is the best in the business. My hair is straight as a board and curls don't hold for nothing. I HAVE to use this product to wear any type of styled hair, especially waves or curls. The smell is great and the spray can has never malfunctioned with years of use.
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
Is this your favorite hair spray?
Baeby D.
Could this hold up fr long hrs??