BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #2 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried...5 Answers
Amy T.
I have used lots of big sexy hair products and I LOVE THE ALL! This 1 actually helps with volume and keeps stray hair back away from your face neatly into place and if your style isn't neat, well it works for that too!!!
Vanessa R.
Denver
This is my favorite hairspray period. I bought mine at Ulta while they were having a huge sale. It is long lasting and firm hold. The scent I don’t mind, I’m very used to the smell. Although if I weren’t a repeat buyer I’m not sure if I’d think too much of it. Need to add this to your hair styling regimen.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
When it comes to volumizing, this is certain one of my go-to hair sprays!  This hair spray is very reasonably priced and does a great job for what it's worth.  My hair is so long and heavy that it weighs down my hair and does not leave me with much volume, but this product really helps me get volume back and it lasts!
Aleena H.
Dallas, PA
Absolutely love this hairspray! I don't usually use things like this that often but it is WELL worth the money! It definitely has a nice hold unlike others that I've tried. I have naturally straight and thin brown hair and it's usually difficult for me to achieve certain styles, but when using this hairspray I don't worry when I want to do something different!
Shannon C.
this has always been a favorite hairspray for me for years. I remember buying it because my cousin used it. great hold and decently priced. don't use hairspray much as of lately but if needed I would buy this again.
Sandra A.
This is one of those must have hair products that I simply can't live without! Whether your trying to give straight hair some volume and texture or your curly hair a boost this product is for you! Love!
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
This hairspray really keeps things in place without making it too crunchy. It doesn't have too bad of a scent and the spray nozzle is great, but it still feels a tad heavy on the hair so if you don't like to feel the hairspray in your hair at all, you might want to take that into consideration.
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
I love this hairspray I use this every single day to give my hair volume it has met my expectations I purchase this at Ulta it is somewhat pricey but is worth every penny I would definitely buy this spray again.
vanessa r.
This is my absolute favorite hairspray! I always keep a bottle around for those special days that I need an extra boost. This doesn't even compare to other hairsprays so let's not even go there LOL! A little bit definitely goes a long way and stays in place all day! If you haven't tried it already, you're missing out.
Rain K.
This is one of the best volumizing hairsprays that I've ever tried. I have thin, fine, and long hair. I use this near roots of my hair to give extra volume. It gives nice volume and keeps that volume throughout the whole day. This works very effectively and I love how it lasts very long.
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Is this your favorite hair spray?
breanne b.