BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #1 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried...5 Answers
Caitlin N.
Marietta
This is my absolute favorite hairspray. I have used various types of spray over the years, but this one actually keeps my hair in place with some moveability. It also works well against humidity and doesn't make your hair too crunchy.
Katie F.
Norwood, PA
This is one of the best hair sprays I have ever used. I have the kind of hair that does hold curls and is kinda thin. This product allows me to hold my hair styles in as long as it needs and doesn’t give my hair that crusty feeling
Lynn B.
This holds your style and it isn’t stiff. I’ve used this for years and I have several large sized containers. It’s mid priced and can be found in many stores. I’d say try it if you’re searching for a new product.
Taylor H.
Love this hairspray! I use when I'm curling my hair and then after my curls have set I brush with a fine tooth comb. This spray makes my hairstyle stay all day and doesn't get clumpy or hard in my hair.
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
My hair seems to always be on the limp and lifeless side but this spray does exactly what it claims. High volume and hold all day long and it smells nice too. Can be a little stiff if you use too much though
Hannah J.
Denver
I won’t use any other hair spray. This keeps my hair looking fantastic all day without making it crunchy or clumpy. I have three cans of it sitting in my bathroom shelf because I wouldn’t know what to do if I ever ran out. Love love love it!
Kristy B.
I’ve been a fan of this since I’ve tried it several years ago! As a cosmetologist I am very picky about the type of hairspray years and this one holds very well without making your hair feel like a crusty mess!
Kailey J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This hair spray will always win as my favorite hair spray. It smells amazing! It doesn't make your hair clump up like some do! It's not sticky! And it does its job! I'd definitely recommend it to anybody!
Heather M.
Florence
Love love love this!! It holds my hair perfectly for any style I want!! Especially when I want to it to hold for a night of fun for Halloween!! This is defiantly a hairspray you don't want to miss out on!
Shannon T.
I love Big Sexy hair products, especially this one! This hairspray has great, all day hold. It also adds volume to flat, blah hair. I use this hairspray along with their volumizing mousse & it’s a great combination for flat hair.
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Is this your favorite hair spray?
breanne b.