BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #7 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
My go to hairspray! Love that the scent is not strong at all which I love. It also has SO much hold without having that "hairspray" feeling, my hair is really still smooth after use- I find that it is perfect to hold curls. I often find it for sale at Ulta but it is worth every penny! Ulta
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I really liked this hairspray. It worked well and made my hair look so full of volume! It would be one of my favorite, but I do feel it is a little too pricey.
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I use this when I put my hair up when I curl my hair! It last a long time I use this to give it a boost it smells kinda funny but I love how good it works it’s kinda pricey because it’s really popular because a lot of people use this my whole family does everyone I know loves it so yeah it’s really good
Shanell F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my favorite hairspray because a little goes a long way and you get the hold that you need. It is the only hairspray I use and I would recommend it to everyone who wants volume and needs your hair stay in place. My hair is on the thinner side and this gives it the volume I need.
Codi H.
Canton , GA
This hairspray is AMAZING!!! It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy or sticky, but it’s active enough to KEEP my hair where it is! It DEFINITELY provides the most volume out of any other hair spray I’ve used. It’s pricey but worth every penny. This is the pick me up you need for your curls half way through the day. My fave!!!!
Carly S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this at an Ulta sale since it’s been toted the best hairspray. First off, it’s sticky and leaves your hair feeling sticky and tacky. Not crunchy.. but oh boy so close. Second, it’s not better than my Maybelline hairspray. Holds just as well. I have been duped! Back to my $5 hairspray.
Allie L.
Savage
Love this hairspray. Holds well all day while still maintaining a soft and clean look. I have fine, blonde hair and it works well especially for holding a curl all day. Good value and I will definitely continue to purchase.
Jordan K.
Lucedale
I have been using this stuff since the 8th grade...it holds your hair for a long period of time. It is a great product for my natural frizzy wavy hair. I definitely recommend it and it’s a good price. The one thing I wish it had was a better scent other than that it’s a great product.
Emily D.
Draper, UT
I absolutely love this hairspray. My only complaint is the price. I do wish it wasn’t so expensive. But the hold is amazing. I also love the smell of this hairspray. I would recommend this to those who are looking for a good hairspray, and don’t mind paying a little more.
Maria G.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorite hairsprays not only myself but my mother as well. If you have a special event that you’re attending and need that extra hold, look no further! This product is on sale several times a year too at various locations so keep your eye out.
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
Is this your favorite hair spray?
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
does this hairspray make your hair crunchy?