BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #2 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried...5 Answers
Penelope L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Best hair spray ever. It's like instant volume. Nothing gives my hair volume like this hair spray. It didn't leave my hair stiff either...I can still manage it. I will never use another hair spray. Worth every single penny!
Brittany H.
Pensacola, FL
BIG SEXY HAIR is my absolute favorite brand of hairspray. It is perfect for all types of hairstyles whether you have thin or thick hair, curly or straight. This product will give you volumous hair and a style that will last all day. I am a loyal customer!
Caitlin N.
Marietta
This is my absolute favorite hairspray. I have used various types of spray over the years, but this one actually keeps my hair in place with some moveability. It also works well against humidity and doesn't make your hair too crunchy.
Taylor H.
Love this hairspray! I use when I'm curling my hair and then after my curls have set I brush with a fine tooth comb. This spray makes my hairstyle stay all day and doesn't get clumpy or hard in my hair.
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
My hair seems to always be on the limp and lifeless side but this spray does exactly what it claims. High volume and hold all day long and it smells nice too. Can be a little stiff if you use too much though
Heather M.
Florence
Love love love this!! It holds my hair perfectly for any style I want!! Especially when I want to it to hold for a night of fun for Halloween!! This is defiantly a hairspray you don't want to miss out on!
Kailey J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This hair spray will always win as my favorite hair spray. It smells amazing! It doesn't make your hair clump up like some do! It's not sticky! And it does its job! I'd definitely recommend it to anybody!
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
My sister recommend this product to me since I was complaining my hair needs more volume. I think it's a bit pricey but totally does the job. My hair feels fuller and thicker after one use.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
I almost never put product in my hair, but when I do, it’s often this spray. It does help with volume and hold. I’m glad to have gotten it in a allure box, and probably will repurchase it.
Bailey H.
Charleroi
Along side the Aussie hair spray I love this one as well! They are my two favorites! The Aussie smells better, not gonna lie. But they both have a great hold and flexibility. With no stiffness!
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Is this your favorite hair spray?
breanne b.