BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #1 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried...5 Answers
Livvi D.
I use this hair spray in combination with the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is fine and thin and this product line works so well to add volume in my otherwise lifeless hair. This works great for my thin, fine hair. It provides hold without being heavy.
MK J.
I love this brand. All their hair products are seriously the best and are long lasting. The scent smell fresh and like you just stepped out of the salon. This hairspray holds great for my hair and doesn’t weigh it down or make it look/feel sticky.
ciella p.
Youngstown
One of my favorite hair sprays hands down! This spray promotes so much volume for your hair and its not stiff or sticky! It has a strong but flexible feel and is just a really great spray!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I’ve had 2 mini samples of this hair spray. I used it to keep by hair in place while it was in a bun for dance. I think it works well to prevent frizz, but it can quickly become sticky if you accidentally spray too much. I don’t think this is everyday hair spray for me but for special occasions it’s definitely effective.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I love this hairspray. Purchased one time after receiving a sample size. This works great and holds my hair in place , also smells good. Only downside is that it can be sticky and really crunchy. I might repurchase
Kimberly C.
lincolnton, GA
I LOVE this hairspray!! It gives great volume to your hair when sprayed on the base. It also holds any updo's and other hair styles in place - Trust me, your hair is set for the whole day when using this hairspray! I definitely recommend 10/10.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
I recommend this hair spray to anyone and to everyone! It smells so great and it works so well. I have super long hair that normally is too heavy for hairspray to hold and this works great without making my hair crunchy.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This is my all time favorite hairspray. It keeps my curls tight and voluminous all day long. A little goes a long way. It keeps all of my hair in place. It’s a little pricey but the big bottle lasts me months! Highly recommended.
Brittan C.
Eatonton , GA
This is one of my go-to daily products. I have a ton of thick heavy hair. When I first use it, it seems to be strong and sticky, but after about 20 minutes I have soft touchable curls with a strong hold that will last! I did my own hair for a friends outdoor wedding in 90 degree muggy heat, and my curls lasted better than the girls who paid professionals to have their hair done! Totally worth the money, even more so when its on sale!!
Hannah J.
Denver
I won’t use any other hair spray. This keeps my hair looking fantastic all day without making it crunchy or clumpy. I have three cans of it sitting in my bathroom shelf because I wouldn’t know what to do if I ever ran out. Love love love it!
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Is this your favorite hair spray?
breanne b.