BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #1 in Hairspray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried...5 Answers
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
This stuff is the bomb!!! My hair is very baby fine and when I did have long hair this was the only hair spray I could use for my curls to actually hold and they held all night while dancing for my senior prom now that I have short hair I just use it for when I tease my hair!! But absolutely love redken spray and play and there spray and play harder!!! I get mine for $10 (I'm a licensed cosmetologist) at rda that's our whole sale store
Amber M.
Bemidji, Minnesota
This hairspray has a awesome hold and is super light weight. Its a perfect product to use while you are styling your hair to set it as you go. My only complaint with it is that the nozzle of the can gets blocked pretty often which you can easily fix by scraping it off. The can always lasts a long time to.
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this product. A friend recommended this to me, I tried it and my teased hair did not fall flat. The product does not dull, flatten, or grease your hair. It's very easy to wash this product out without feeling heavy. Yes, the price is a bit high but if you want your hair to hold, expect to pay a high price for an excellent product.
Amber P.
I like this hairspray! I got it free from Ulta for my birthday. It's a great holding hairspray. Normally I don't use hairspray, but when I need it I use this. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy! Other hairsprays I have used usually do . I will keep buying it!
Hannah R.
Avon , IN
LOVE THIS HAIRSPRAY!! It stays in all day/night despite any sweat or hot weather. This large bottle has lasted me literally 2 years and is so worth the price. I use this often and have not even had to buy another one because it has lasted so long. I'm in love!
Alexa S.
This hairspray is no joke! It does what it says and this one gives a nice hold the one level above (Spray and Play harder) is like glue. This one is so perfect for when you are done curling your hair spray and it will stay all day. I usually like a medium or light hold to curl with but if I’m going somewhere important I spray with hard hold after.
Alexa W.
Rainbow city , AL
Everyone always says this is the best hairspray but I don’t like it at all! It makes your hair so stiff and maybe that’s what some people are going for, but personally I hate that look. It’s super expensive and makes your hair stiff and doesn’t even hold your hair in place.. not worth the money and I would not recommend.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I really like this hairspray because it really holds my curls. But at the same time, my hair still is very soft and not crunchy at all. It's very lightweight but gives me volume at the same time. My hair is the type that goes straight after a while so a hairspray is always needed after I curl it and this one is perfect!
Leslee M.
Lexington, KY
I have used this stuff for years. It really keeps my hair under control or give it volume depending on whar mood I'm in. It smells nice which is always great. I keep buying this because I love it and it doesn't dry my hair out.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This is my #1 hairspray choice! I've been using Big Sexy for YEARS and I'm obsessed with it! I love the great hold and how it does not make your hair heavy or sticky feeling. The smell is amazing as well! When you catch a good sale, you can get a can for around $10-12 (that's when I stock up!) And the can lasts me a longggg time!
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
Is this your favorite hair spray?
breanne b.