Aarte A.

Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.

Maitland, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, definitely. but make sure you get the "HARDER" version and not just the Spray & Play. This version is so much better. You won't be disappointed!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Phoenix
2 years, 5 months ago
Hi Aarte A. Yes for me this hairspray seems to hold all day ,but what I love is it stays soft&flexible yet holds all day,without the sticky,stiff,or fake look,it's almost like the hair stays soft and natural, yet curls or waves,love it!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes it holds curls very well even with thick hair! My hair is very thick & this is my favorite hair spray!
Sawyer W.
Sawyer W.
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes! I have a lot of body in my hair that will just get kind of floppy as the day goes on when I use other products. I have started using this hair spray after borrowing a friend's because it keeps my hair looking great all day! It wears well through my active schedule!
Maitland, FL
2 years, 5 months ago
Absolutely. I am in love with this hairspray! I have thick hair but it works equally as well in my moms thin hair too! Try it, I don't think you'll be disappointed!