BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #3 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried...5 Answers
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn Park
I want to start out by saying this hair spray is good for going out to dance and party with your girls! Its a super strong hold hair spray. I have been doing hair professionally for 7 years and worked at blow dry bars. My experience with the product on many different types of hair is, it definitely holds up the style but it also gives that feeling of hair spray that a lot of women dont like. That sticky tacky feeling a little, BUT definitely a good choice to have for a good fun night out and you need those curls to stay all night! Just make sure you brush your hair before you wash your hair after use. :)

Belen R.
I highly recommend this hairspray for people with thin hair or if you just want some extra volume. I like to tease my hair a little bit and spray a little bit at the roots. If you put to much your hair gets very crunchy. However it holds the volume all day or if you are going to a party. It makes a huge difference in your hair to make it look fuller. This product is so affordable to the bottle lasts me a long time.
Vanessa C.
pittsburgh
I absolutely love this stuff, it is a game changer. It is the only hair spray that gives me a crazy amount of volume without making me look like I have a beehive on my head. I love that I can spray this and be able to move my hair. The scent is not bad either compared to other sprays I have used. I love love LOVE   BIG SEXY HAIR Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray ! xo
Madison J.
Blackfoot, ID
HANDS DOWN THE BEST HAIRSPRAY!! I have tried several hairsprays, and I never like them as much as this one. It doesn’t leave my hair too stiff, but it keeps everything in place. I feel like it lasts all day, which is a plus. I also like the smell. I feel like a lot of hairsprays have an overpowering scent, but this one is just right. I totally would recommend this to everyone!
Anna B.
Plano, TX
This is another great hairspray and the only downside is the price. I love how this product can hold any one of my hairstyles and leaves the hair looking neat and slick. It doesn't leave any white marks in the hair. Depending on how often you use hairspray the bottle lasts a long while. So if you want to pay $14 for hairspray then this is well worth the small splurge!
Michelle B.
Rome
The biggest and probably only problem I have with this hairspray is the smell.  It is pretty strong for my liking and once I use it I feel like that is all I smell all day.  It has good hold and does last all day.  It is not my favorite and I think there are probably others out there that are better quality.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I love love love this hairspray! It doesn't make my hair feel sticky or super stiff, but it does give it a lot of volume and bounce. It's a really strong hairspray, and even though I paid about $12 to grab it, it lasts me a while and I really like how it feels. It definitely does a great job holding my hair all day.
Andrea F.
Ottawa
This hairspray is one of my favorites! -It is a firm hold that is still brushable and movable. If you decide to restyle your hair, you can brush right through it and start over, spray again and it will hold. Price point is great! I love BIG SEXY HAIR Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray!
Shanell F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my favorite hairspray because a little goes a long way and you get the hold that you need. It is the only hairspray I use and I would recommend it to everyone who wants volume and needs your hair stay in place. My hair is on the thinner side and this gives it the volume I need.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This hairspray is the best in the business. My hair is straight as a board and curls don't hold for nothing. I HAVE to use this product to wear any type of styled hair, especially waves or curls. The smell is great and the spray can has never malfunctioned with years of use.
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Is this your favorite hair spray?
breanne b.