BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #1 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several b...5 Answers
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is a really great hairspray, it keeps hair in place and is really great for any hairstyle whether your hair is up or down. I gave it 4 stars because of the absolutely overpowering alcohol scent. The first ingredient is alcohol and you can really really tell. It is so overpowering you really should spray your hair in a large room or even outside because it is seriously strong, I could still smell the alcohol scent an hour after I sprayed it, I felt like it I walked by people they would be able to smell my hair reeking of alcohol, but other than that it does its job.
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this spray in hopes to have that big volumized hair look in the area of your roots. The bottle said that it was a volumized firm hair spray. The hair on the models for the advertisement looked good. So I spoke to a hair expert and followed the instructions that they told me. Even followed the instructions on the back of the bottle but my hair continued to stay flat on my head.
Makes me wonder what they really use on their models to give their models that look.
Btw, this spray is a bit pricey. Can't get it for less then 10 bucks
Tami D.
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I start! Big Sexy Hair products are awesome! The hairspray is super long lasting This will totally keep your hair in place. This formula is a little too stiff for me everyday. A light spray goes a long way. I'm sure I won't need to buy any time too soon. I would like to try some more products. Especially a light weight mist that can be brushed out. It is on the high side, but I am willing to pay more for great products.
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
Big sexy hair products are the best !! They do exactly what they are meant to do !! All products add volume.. I love this hairspray.. It works amazingly. Very strong hold. A little goes a long way so i would recommend spraying at a distance for a light spray. It will be sure to last all day and hold your hair in place perfectly. Highly recommend if you are looking for a hairspray that really works !! Brand is worth the price !!
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this hairspray. If you have hair that falls flat after you curl it go get this. I have super long hair so sometimes they get weighted down and my curls won't last but with this it gave so much volume. Only do a little bc it goes a long way but it had such nice results. I slept with my hair in a sock bun then sprayed this and the pic below was my result. Crazy curl. Will definitely be my go to from now on
Brittany  C.
Brittany C.
Grove City, OH
I love this hairspray! No matter how I'm wearing my hair for the day, it always holds! My hair is thick so during the day I do a little touch up but not much and it looks great all day. They sell it at Walmart and usually have deals if you go to a salon and pick it up. Its worth every penny for the bottle and a lot of times they have buy 1 get 1 half off! As soon as you try it, it's going to be your favorite!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Oxnard, CA
I used to love using this line, but it feels like the formula may have changed for the worse? I switched over to Blow Pro and it doesn't leave such a sticky residue, which I found this product line does now. If you don't mind the residue or how rock hard this spray makes your hair, it technically does what it says it does. I would not buy again, though, there are better products available.
Kibibi T.
Kibibi T.
Greenville, SC
I'm a huge fan of the Big Sexy line, so not being absolutely in love with this product is such a bummer for me. I have fine, flat hair and it needs volume but is easily weighed down by products. This hairspray made it feel heavy and crunchy-- there was no way to get an even application and it just weighed my hair down. When applied to curls, it flattened them rather than gave them bounce.
Lucero M.
Lucero M.
Love this hair spray! I add it to my hair when its plain flat, I prefer spraying from the bottom and opening or parting at the same time my hair making sure its spraying inside instead of the outer part of my hair. It does become sticky when you spray it too close or too much in a certain spot it need to be sprayed evenly. Would really recommend it, its pretty amazing.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Shepherd, MI
This is my favorite hairspray!! As soon as a finish styling my hair I spray just a little on my hair and it stays in place all day!! Depending on when you buy this it can be a bit pricey, but when it goes on sale you can find it for a lot cheaper especially around Christmas time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a really strong hairspray.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Echo B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this your favorite hair spray?
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!