BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this hairspray for the days that I curl my hair. My hair is on the thinner side and this really makes my curls lock into place it's very long lasting the scent could be better. But it really does work and makes my curls last. The downside is that it can leave your hair a little on the stick your side. But that's okay it makes my curls last longer then some other hair sprays. I would repurchase this for the days that I need my hair to last all day.
Anela O.
Waterloo
Purchased at: Walmart
This hairspray does wonders! I have thin hair that barely holds a curl but whenever I use this product my curls last all day. It’s light weight and doesn’t leave my hair feelings crunchy. I love the mist on this and the overall packaging is amazing. Best part is that it’s affordable for what it is and you can purchase it at a local drugstore.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn Park
I want to start out by saying this hair spray is good for going out to dance and party with your girls! Its a super strong hold hair spray. I have been doing hair professionally for 7 years and worked at blow dry bars. My experience with the product on many different types of hair is, it definitely holds up the style but it also gives that feeling of hair spray that a lot of women dont like. That sticky tacky feeling a little, BUT definitely a good choice to have for a good fun night out and you need those curls to stay all night! Just make sure you brush your hair before you wash your hair after use. :)

Alicia A.
clinton township
I love this hair spray. It doesn’t make your hair crunchy which is hard to find in a hairspray. It is pricey but it last me a long time If you don’t use it every day. Smells amazing too. This one you can still move around your hair
Manpreet S.
BRAND CLAIMS: Gives hair movable volume, lift and hold. Fast drying, leaves hair manageable and super shiny.

HOW I USE IT: Every time I curl or wave my hair I use this hairspray. Curls/waves will fall out of my hair under an hour. My natural hair is wavy/straight but more on the straight side.

PROS: Why I love this hairspray is that it doesn't leave my hair too crunchy and stuck together like glue. "Movable" is the best way to describe it. My hair still felt soft to the touch but secure, my curls did not fall out. I does make your hair super shiny but be careful to apply the hairspray from a length otherwise it can look oily. Also fast drying.

CONS: The brand claims to add volume but I didn't see much of a difference. I have pretty big thick indian hair but after applying heat it gets pretty flat so I was hoping this product would assist in that. It might have made a small difference but nothing note worthy.

RECOMMENDED? Yes! I do recommend it if you're in the market for a good, soft on your hair product. I hate hair spray that make your hair crunchy and hard, this does not!
Brittany R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This hairspray does a great job at holding hair throughout the day. I personally have very thin, straight, and fine hair. It is difficult to make my hair hold a curl of any kind without lots of product. This doesn’t require you to use a lot, a little goes a long way here. The only downside is it can be pricey and it can also make your hair very crunchy. I also don’t love the way it leaves my hair smelling afterwards. There are many pros and cons but I will continue to use it as it works well for my hair.
Influenster J.
By far one of my favorite hairsprays out there! It totally locks my crazy curls into place and last all day long, the smell can be intense at first but it easily fades away! The price is definitely high but I feel like in my case it’s well worth it bc I have such thick curly hair and I like them to have volume and be held in place! They only con I can think of is that if you use to much it can become overly crunchy and leave some white flaky bits over time. Other then that I think it’s overall worth the investment!
Stephanie G.
West Hills
I was able to purchase this hairspray from a hair salon for only $8 which is obviously a steal! I love this hairspray because it can actually hold my hair! I have pretty thick, coarse hair so I have always had a difficult time trying to find a hairspray that can hold my hair up for long periods of time. It holds so well when I am in a rush in the morning I just spray it on my head I don't have to worry if I didn't put enough because a little goes a long way!
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
This was my first "high end" hair product when I was in high school. I still love the packaging and product, although I feel like this hair spray leaves my hair a bit crunchy after I use it. I like going a few days without washing my hair, and I feel like every time I use this product, I need to wash my hair the next day no matter what. That's my only negative about the product! It definitely holds your hair in place, though.
Perlitta G.
Big Sexy! Yes! This product is a fast drying and gives your hair this perfect hold and gives it a slick In place look. I have caught my husband using my hair spray and I nearly went ham on him. The only response I didn't take him using it lightly is because I usually only buy it on sale from Ulta or Jcpenney Salon for about $9 to $10 because at full price and depending of where its bought $15 to $16 a can. This product I would recommend for special occasions or even big outdoor events in the Texas heat. I mean of this Big Sexy product can with stand Texas heat and humidity, it will definitely withstand that outdoor concrete you been wanting to go to or that outdoor wedding that has to be perfect.
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Northfield, OH
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
Is this your favorite hair spray?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
does this hairspray make your hair crunchy?