BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #11 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several...5 Answers
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I lovveeee this hairspray. I don't really use hairspray because it leaves my hair very crunchy and it just smells gross. Or it does not hold. THIS well worth the money. It is amazing. It holds my curls and doesn't make them look crunchy or saturated with gel. I spread my hair, spray throughout near my roots, my hair looks full and it holds. It doesn't smell overwhelming or unpleasant. I love it so much- I got a travel size. Obsessed! You can find a good sale on these in drugstore circulars and at Ulta during big sales. If you don't love the conventional cheaper hairsprays at the drugstore, check this one out.
Kellie P.
Gastonia, NC
I a firm believer/user in all of the “BSH” products. I was introduced to this line by my stylist in high school. I’ve change hair stylist, but I’ve used “BSH” products since. I love this spray in particular!! All day hold!! No random fly always.
Vanessa R.
This is my favorite hairspray period. I bought mine at Ulta while they were having a huge sale. It is long lasting and firm hold. The scent I don’t mind, I’m very used to the smell. Although if I weren’t a repeat buyer I’m not sure if I’d think too much of it. Need to add this to your hair styling regimen.
Andrea F.
This hairspray is one of my favorites! -It is a firm hold that is still brushable and movable. If you decide to restyle your hair, you can brush right through it and start over, spray again and it will hold. Price point is great! I love BIG SEXY HAIR Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray!
Marisa E.
This is really great and strong hairspray. I think this hairspray does a great job of holding hair where it needs to be for as long as you need it. Other hairsprays just don't hold up. I usually buy it at Ulta, but Walmart actually carries it too for a little cost savings.
Sandra T.
I absolutely love this product for firm, all day hold in updos and extreme styles. Probably a bit much for everyday, movable hair, but won't let one piece fall in a finished, elegant style. Use this for those special occassion styles that need to last a long, long time!
Liz V.
Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray is my go to hair spray for volumizing and hold.  As a vocalist in a band, my hair has to look good and has to hold up under conditions like heat and sweat.  I have extremely straight hair, so I was skeptical if it would do anything for my hair.  By teasing my hair and using this spray, my style is not only voluminous, but stays all night. The only issue I have is that the first ingredient is alcohol, which is not great for colored hair.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
This hairspray is AMAZING!!! It doesn’t leave my hair hard or sticky, but it’s good enough to KEEP my hair where it is! It DEFINITELY provides the most volume out of any other hair spray I’ve used. It’s pricey but worth every dollar. I will never use another hairspray again!
Kayleigh M.
Kannapolis, NC
This is the best hairspray on the market. It is very adorable and holds curls for hours! i have very oily hair so i careful with hair products so it doesn’t leave my hair even more oily but this product is a 10/10 in my book.
Penelope L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Best hair spray ever. It's like instant volume. Nothing gives my hair volume like this hair spray. It didn't leave my hair stiff either...I can still manage it. I will never use another hair spray. Worth every single penny!
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Is this your favorite hair spray?
breanne b.