BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #1 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several...5 Answers
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn Park
I want to start out by saying this hair spray is good for going out to dance and party with your girls! Its a super strong hold hair spray. I have been doing hair professionally for 7 years and worked at blow dry bars. My experience with the product on many different types of hair is, it definitely holds up the style but it also gives that feeling of hair spray that a lot of women dont like. That sticky tacky feeling a little, BUT definitely a good choice to have for a good fun night out and you need those curls to stay all night! Just make sure you brush your hair before you wash your hair after use. :)

Belen R.
I highly recommend this hairspray for people with thin hair or if you just want some extra volume. I like to tease my hair a little bit and spray a little bit at the roots. If you put to much your hair gets very crunchy. However it holds the volume all day or if you are going to a party. It makes a huge difference in your hair to make it look fuller. This product is so affordable to the bottle lasts me a long time.
Anna B.
Dallas, TX
This is another great hairspray and the only downside is the price. I love how this product can hold any one of my hairstyles and leaves the hair looking neat and slick. It doesn't leave any white marks in the hair. Depending on how often you use hairspray the bottle lasts a long while. So if you want to pay $14 for hairspray then this is well worth the small splurge!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I’ve had 2 mini samples of this hair spray. I used it to keep by hair in place while it was in a bun for dance. I think it works well to prevent frizz, but it can quickly become sticky if you accidentally spray too much. I don’t think this is everyday hair spray for me but for special occasions it’s definitely effective.
Vanessa R.
Denver
This is my favorite hairspray period. I bought mine at Ulta while they were having a huge sale. It is long lasting and firm hold. The scent I don’t mind, I’m very used to the smell. Although if I weren’t a repeat buyer I’m not sure if I’d think too much of it. Need to add this to your hair styling regimen.
Megan M.
This hairspray is nice and does the job but I can’t justify the price. The can is cute and it smells pretty good but nothing about it woes me enough to want to pay extra. The hold is like any other good hairspray and the mist is fine and easy to use. It’s really good but too expensive for my taste.
Andrea F.
Ottawa
This hairspray is one of my favorites! -It is a firm hold that is still brushable and movable. If you decide to restyle your hair, you can brush right through it and start over, spray again and it will hold. Price point is great! I love BIG SEXY HAIR Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray!
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This hairspray is the best in the business. My hair is straight as a board and curls don't hold for nothing. I HAVE to use this product to wear any type of styled hair, especially waves or curls. The smell is great and the spray can has never malfunctioned with years of use.
Marisa E.
This is really great and strong hairspray. I think this hairspray does a great job of holding hair where it needs to be for as long as you need it. Other hairsprays just don't hold up. I usually buy it at Ulta, but Walmart actually carries it too for a little cost savings.
Sandra T.
I absolutely love this product for firm, all day hold in updos and extreme styles. Probably a bit much for everyday, movable hair, but won't let one piece fall in a finished, elegant style. Use this for those special occassion styles that need to last a long, long time!
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Is this your favorite hair spray?
breanne b.