BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #1 in Hairspray

It s always Better when it s Bigger! No Animal Testing. Sold only in a professional salon. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Never tried this, does it work good? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on curly hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried...5 Answers
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn Park
I want to start out by saying this hair spray is good for going out to dance and party with your girls! Its a super strong hold hair spray. I have been doing hair professionally for 7 years and worked at blow dry bars. My experience with the product on many different types of hair is, it definitely holds up the style but it also gives that feeling of hair spray that a lot of women dont like. That sticky tacky feeling a little, BUT definitely a good choice to have for a good fun night out and you need those curls to stay all night! Just make sure you brush your hair before you wash your hair after use. :)

JLWages W.
By far one of my favorite hairsprays out there! It totally locks my crazy curls into place and last all day long, the smell can be intense at first but it easily fades away! The price is definitely high but I feel like in my case it’s well worth it bc I have such thick curly hair and I like them to have volume and be held in place! They only con I can think of is that if you use to much it can become overly crunchy and leave some white flaky bits over time. Other then that I think it’s overall worth the investment!
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
This was my first "high end" hair product when I was in high school. I still love the packaging and product, although I feel like this hair spray leaves my hair a bit crunchy after I use it. I like going a few days without washing my hair, and I feel like every time I use this product, I need to wash my hair the next day no matter what. That's my only negative about the product! It definitely holds your hair in place, though.
Belen R.
I highly recommend this hairspray for people with thin hair or if you just want some extra volume. I like to tease my hair a little bit and spray a little bit at the roots. If you put to much your hair gets very crunchy. However it holds the volume all day or if you are going to a party. It makes a huge difference in your hair to make it look fuller. This product is so affordable to the bottle lasts me a long time.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is such a great hairspray and is what I use evertime I tease my hair. Big Sexy Hair is one of the products that really gives your hair volume and never disappoints. It has a good smell and you only need a little bit. It holds your hair well while making your hair look natural and not giving it the "hard" look unless you use too much. It also isn't too pricey and the bottle is huge!
Anna B.
Plano, TX
This is another great hairspray and the only downside is the price. I love how this product can hold any one of my hairstyles and leaves the hair looking neat and slick. It doesn't leave any white marks in the hair. Depending on how often you use hairspray the bottle lasts a long while. So if you want to pay $14 for hairspray then this is well worth the small splurge!
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
If you want a hairspray that will shellac you in and hold all day this is the spray for you. I have been purchasing this on and off for years. When I was in theatre, this was so great for really holding your hair in place. It is ok for everyday use unless you really don't want your hair to budge or have a light hand with the mist.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
I came to love this product after my hairdresser used it on my hair. Love it!!! It has amazing staying power and fights back even humidity. It does leave hair a little crunchy feeling when a lot is sprayed but it easily brushes out & doesn’t make my hair look stiff.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
The biggest and probably only problem I have with this hairspray is the smell.  It is pretty strong for my liking and once I use it I feel like that is all I smell all day.  It has good hold and does last all day.  It is not my favorite and I think there are probably others out there that are better quality.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I love love love this hairspray! It doesn't make my hair feel sticky or super stiff, but it does give it a lot of volume and bounce. It's a really strong hairspray, and even though I paid about $12 to grab it, it lasts me a while and I really like how it feels. It definitely does a great job holding my hair all day.
Kaylyn M.
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for a while now, however it is expensive compared to the hairspray I currently use. Does this hairspray hold curls and add volume much better than a $5 bottle of hairspray?
Echo B.
Does it brush out easily when you want to brush it at the end of the day?
Aarte A.
Does this hold your curls for the whole day? I have tried several brands and they just won't keep my curls up! I have straight hair and it's a bit on the thick side.
Danielle S.
Is this your favorite hair spray?
breanne b.