BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Gives your hair moveable and unbelievable volume, lift and hold. This firm, fast-drying volumizing hairspray leaves hair manageable and super shiny while defending it against damaging UV rays. Its extra strength won't diminish under humidity and it is... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie G.
West Hills
I was able to purchase this hairspray from a hair salon for only $8 which is obviously a steal! I love this hairspray because it can actually hold my hair! I have pretty thick, coarse hair so I have always had a difficult time trying to find a hairspray that can hold my hair up for long periods of time. It holds so well when I am in a rush in the morning I just spray it on my head I don't have to worry if I didn't put enough because a little goes a long way!
Emma G.
Big Sexy! Yes! This product is a fast drying and gives your hair this perfect hold and gives it a slick In place look. I have caught my husband using my hair spray and I nearly went ham on him. The only response I didn't take him using it lightly is because I usually only buy it on sale from Ulta or Jcpenney Salon for about $9 to $10 because at full price and depending of where its bought $15 to $16 a can. This product I would recommend for special occasions or even big outdoor events in the Texas heat. I mean of this Big Sexy product can with stand Texas heat and humidity, it will definitely withstand that outdoor concrete you been wanting to go to or that outdoor wedding that has to be perfect.
angelina s.
Houston, Tx
I love, Love this product.  I have been using this brand of hair products for years.  This hairspray is wonderful and long lasting.  It is way better than the other brands in its price range and has a pleasant scent.  I would definately recommend you purchasing this product.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a great line of hair products.This spray puts really great hold on my hair which happens to be very thick and curly. I don’t mind paying the extra money for something that works well. It does not make my hair feel sticky or crunchy, and I really enjoy the smell.
Brianna C.
Petaluma, CA
I love this product. It doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or tough or crunchy. It did meet my expectations for this product because I had heard great things about it. It is very long lasting. Over all love the product so much and have repurchased it many times!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I keep this in my purse. It's small enough to keep on hand for when I do my hair in my car. I use this on my straight, curly, and wavy hair. It's extremely affordable to where I can go out and buy it even when I'm on a strict budget. I have a stock pile of about 27.
Ashlynn K.
Huntsville, AL
Best hairspray. My mom is obsessed with this hairspray. It is much better than the alternatives because it is long lasting. It makes your hair kind of shiny, but overall it's nice
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
This sexy hair spray let my hair felling soft and flowing like I didn't have anything on my hair. I like the natural look and this did just that. Hair stayed in place with no heavy greasy feeling. I would buy this again and tell friends
Kersten M.
Bloomington
I absolutly love this hairspray! It doesnt leave my hair feeling stringy or rough! Price wise.. yes you might pay a little bit more but itll last you forever! Highly suggest this product!
joenna g.
love this brand and this product. a little bit stickier then I'd like but it really works good especially for an up-do or all day hold and smells so good!
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Horrible spray! I used it couple times and all of those times i end up washing my hair all over! Leaves hair greasy heavy absolute paralyzed like lego men hair hate it no hold no lift and i am not first time using hair spray obviously not recommending it to my enemies even lol