Big Sexy Hair Spray And Play Harder Firm Hold Volumizing Hair Spray 10 Oz uploaded by Litsy F.Big Sexy Hair Spray And Play Harder Firm Hold Volumizing Hair Spray 10 Oz uploaded by Missy E.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

BIG SEXY HAIR SPRAY AND PLAY HARDER FIRM HOLD VOLUMIZING HAIR SPRAY 10 OZbr/ Design House: Sexy Hair Concepts see more...

Zoe Q.
Gives hair a pretty good hold without being too stiff. There's not an overpowering scent that most hairsprays have- im pretty sensitive to the fumes that most hairsprays have. It's easy to use, a little goes a long way and it's often on sale. Would definitely recommend!
Samantha S.
The hairspray itself is good and smells nice. The reason for the low rating is the nozzle. It clogs and then the hairspray sprays unevenly and in large droplets. Which can ruin a style. If they fix the nozzle I would easily give this item 4-5 stars.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Holy Grail....... It's the only hair spray I've found to give sexy volume. The name says it all. I use this product about every two weeks. If I'm curling my hair and going out, this is definitely apart of my routine.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
I love this hairspray it kept my hair in hold all night during prom. It also didn't make my hair feel like straw either. It smelled good and felt like a really fine mist.
Caity C.
This hair product line seems to be very popular and works well! It has been around for a long time and they have several products to choose from!
Cheri  H.
This is literally the best hair spray I have ever used. Lasts all night and washes out easily. No build up and crazy amazing hold. Love it.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
Really nice hairspray. Smells super good. It has good hold but doesn't leave your hair all crunchy. Also not too expensive.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this hairspray it keeps your hairstyle firmly in place its a hairspray with some pretty great hold.
Courtney D.
Love my Big Sexy Hair Spray! I have used it for a long time, works great and doesn’t weigh hair down.
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
Love veer this hairspray... My all time favorite...it smells delicious the hold us perfect.musy have