BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Leaves hair with a natural, soft finish. Adds thickness, volume, and hold to create randomly textured styles. Brilliant for adding body to fine, limp and flyaway hair. Contains amino acids to strengthen and add volume. Hydrates the hair leaving it so see more...

Dawna R.
Dawna R.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine hair with little volume. This gives the perfect lift to my roots. Its great. A liytle on the pricey side but worth it.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
I like this spray as an alternative to mousse, since mousse always weighs down my hair and makes it look greasy much faster. This adds a decent amount of volume To my hair and smells okay.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Reading, PA
Works great. gave nice volume to my hair. A little on the pricey side but otherwise worth it. Made my hair feel amazing.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product it works well at first. My hair starts out full of volume then falls flat later in the day. I would love it if it lasted a bit longer.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Alpena, MI
I love this stuff!!! It works great as a root pump and also a volumizer. The price is wonderful .