BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Leaves hair with a natural, soft finish. Adds thickness, volume, and hold to create randomly textured styles. Brilliant for adding body to fine, limp and flyaway hair. Contains amino acids to strengthen and add volume. Hydrates the hair leaving it so see more...

• Does this work on long heavy hair? How much is it? Where...1 Answers
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
OH YEAH! Girl, the higher your hair, the closer you are to Jesus! This helps your hair get that volume and tease that any southern girl dreams of. It holds the volume all day, also. The is as close as you can get to salon perfect without paying salon price.
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
I like this spray as an alternative to mousse, since mousse always weighs down my hair and makes it look greasy much faster. This adds a decent amount of volume To my hair and smells okay.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product it works well at first. My hair starts out full of volume then falls flat later in the day. I would love it if it lasted a bit longer.
Dawna R.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I have very fine hair with little volume. This gives the perfect lift to my roots. Its great. A liytle on the pricey side but worth it.
Amanda A.
Reading, PA
Works great. gave nice volume to my hair. A little on the pricey side but otherwise worth it. Made my hair feel amazing.
Kim M.
Alpena, MI
I love this stuff!!! It works great as a root pump and also a volumizer. The price is wonderful .
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does this work on long heavy hair? How much is it? Where do you buy it?