Big Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal & Frizz Eliminator Duo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Give frizzy locks the boot with this amazing, humidity-resistant duo. Smooth & Seal spray with UVA/UVB protection seals hair cuticle to lock in moisture, lock out humidity and increase shine long-lasting, lightweight Frizz Eliminator serum is infused with coconut oil to tame the most unruly hair and increase shine safe to use on chemically straightened hair or extensions 6.8 oz. Smooth & Seal; 2.5 oz. Frizz Eliminator Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

Can someone tell me if this product has worked for them? And if so when do you start seeing your hair get better?
Do I have to use it really frequently?
Does this frizz eliminator really work? I have straight hair but when I wear it down it always gets frizzy with this humid Florida weather!
Start your review of Big Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal & Frizz Eliminator Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Vallejo, CA
I laaaalove this stuff I have natural curly hair and it’s a bit unruly and when I wanna wear it flat ironed this is definitely my go to. I use it while blow drying so that It gets deep in to the hair strand I use it on my clients that way too makes a difference
tunnel hill
I have only used Seal the Deal, not the frizz elimanator. I am a hairstylist and have used it on updos. After you finish an updo and spray it sometimes the spray takes the shine and natural looking sheen of the hair away, or you get frizzies and this stuff is pretty good to spray to add shine and smooth the frizzy pieces. It doesn’t really smell that great to me, but it does work! Be careful not to spray too much or too close to the scalp because it can make it look oily.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I live in Pittsburgh, pa and the weather here is horrible! We have tons of humidity and I have very curly, frizzy hair. With a combination of a couple products, and then I end with this and even carry it with me. I love S&S Frizz Eliminator! Highly recommend to others, and great price!
Hillsboro , KS
This hasn’t really helped with my frizz. It is the same that it always is and I think that there are other products that are better and less expensive than this. I would not buy again and I wouldn’t recommend
Westbrook, ME
I really liked this product! I especially loved the Frizz Eliminator, it keeps my hair smooth and easy to comb through and take care of! It's especially nice having these smoothing products since my hair is damaged from coloring and heat tools this makes it feel so much better!
Charlotte , NC
This was great during the Summer because my hair is naturally near the afro state so the heat would make my hair really frizzy and just a mess and when I used this.., it was a huge relief to walk outside in the heat with good hair and my curls still defined.
Jasper, Al
I love the way my fine, thin, long hair gets volume and shine using these two. My hair stays silky smooth with bounce but still holds the style for my afternoon out that holds through until night.
Great for smoothing out wavy or fizzy hair. Sexy Hair products always has nice packaging and stay on top of their scents. Effective arsenal for protecting hair against humidity would recommend and will be purchasing again.
N Huntingdon, PA
I have curly fine hair that lacks volume. These are some of my go to products that I always have on hand. The S and S is great at smoothing and the spray eliminates frizz without weighing my hair down.
Woodside , NY
This is great for hair types a cute smell holds it up perfectly a great gift set for anyone not too pricey but worth it I love the products use it daily too as well I do recommend it to others too as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...