Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsSexy Hair Concepts
Big Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal & Frizz Eliminator Duo

Big Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal & Frizz Eliminator Duo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Give frizzy locks the boot with this amazing, humidity-resistant duo. Smooth & Seal spray with UVA/UVB protection seals hair cuticle to lock in moisture, lock out humidity and increase shine long-lasting, lightweight Frizz Eliminator serum is infused with coconut oil to tame the most unruly hair and increase shine safe to use on chemically straightened hair or extensions 6.8 oz. Smooth & Seal; 2.5 oz. Frizz Eliminator Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

Does this weigh your hair down?
Can someone tell me if this product has worked for them? And if so when do you start seeing your hair get better?
Do I have to use it really frequently?
Start your review of Big Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal & Frizz Eliminator Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Jasper, Al
I love the way my fine, thin, long hair gets volume and shine using these two. My hair stays silky smooth with bounce but still holds the style for my afternoon out that holds through until night.
Big Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal & Frizz Eliminator Duo uploaded by Giarella C.
I can't leave to use those product dice I got my new cut hair . It's just asome!!
Texas
A friend of mine uses this product in her bob style haircut. Keeps It in place well just leaves a white residue.
NewFreedom
I like how shiny and curl defined this product makes my hair. I would definitely purchase again.
Kansas City, KS
Very stylish brand. Great hair spray I use it when I curl my hair , and it really keeps my hair from frizzing up. Happy to see a product with such flashy bottles actually live up to there standards!! :) the spray is not sticky either , nice and smooth application. Used it for a while..
1,391 reviews
This duo is a great seal you get the smoothing Antifrizz serum. As well as the smooth seal antifrizz Hair Spray. These are great for sealing the hair and taming fly aways.
Hillsboro, KS
This hasn’t really helped with my frizz. It is the same that it always is and I think that there are other products that are better and less expensive than this. I would not buy again and I wouldn’t recommend
LOVE these products! Defiantly worth the money and time to use! I use them on bad weather days to help tamey hair, and I will last all day! Defiantly recommend!
Cullman, AL
I have extremely frizzy hair and this product helps to tame it. Its so much more manageable when I use this!
Guthrie, OK
Got for my daughter she is in cheer and not aloud to have stray hairs and this helps tame them really well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...