Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Spray Mousse uploaded by Ashley C.Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Spray Mousse uploaded by Amy S.Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Spray Mousse uploaded by caroline w.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Spray Mousse - Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Spray Mousse helps you create big volume by pumping up hair at the root. It dispenses out as a spray and turns into a mousse to give tresses tons of volume. Apply to damp hair at the root to achieve phenomenal lift or to dry hair to activate textural volume. Resists humidity and provides lift, fullness and medium hold. Great for fine/medium hair types. - Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Spray Mousse see more...

Devin P.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this mousse. It volumizes. It’s lightweight. It does its job! I love using it for scrunching my hair as well bc it doesn’t leave it crunchy. It’s a bit pricey but you get a big bottle for the price! Also it smells amazing! Highly recommend.
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Love this product! It doesn't take much and it gives my hair all kind of body and volume. It doesn't leave a build up or residue on my hair. The can lasts a long time. I definitely recommend this product to others!
MK J.
I use this anytime I want to curl and tease my hair. It works awesome and holds for hours. It only takes a little spray so I didn’t have to coat the crown of my head with it. In my opinion, less is always more! And it’s in a huge bottle so I was happy to get my moneys worth out of it.
Shawna H.
Sumter, SC
I love this product for volume! The only downfall is it makes your hair a little stiff, but if you have no problem with that then this is perfect. I use this product when I want big sexy hair, just wish my hair was still soft after.
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
This product literally gives you dolly pardon hair if you’re not careful. You have to really use just a little bit, this stuff gives you volume like Crazy. It does what it promises to do and it smells great
DEBBIE M.
This product is one of the best for root lifting. I have straight flat hair and I can hardly get anything to lift. Since I’ve started using this root lifter it adds more volume to my hair and doesn’t look flat. I recommend this to anyone who needs an extra lift.
Amy S.
Stevenson, AL
This is the bomb!!! My hair use to be thick but not so much anymore now that I'm getting older so I need a little lift to my hair and this stuff does the trick .spray on your roots when wet and blow dry and instant lift this is awesome stuff only down side is the price it's a little expensive.
caroline w.
addison, TX
As a woman with hair as straight and flat as a 2x4, the extra expense paid for this product pays off when you feel a little bit sexier with thicker, fuller hair. I buy this all the time. You should too.
Kristen K.
Morrilton
This is one of my go to hair products! I love the volume it give me! Also my hair gets oily fast but when I use the big sexy root pump they don't! I will continue to use this product for a very long time!
Ali M.
Midland , TX
I love this thing. And on only gives my hair volume for the whole day but also prevents it from his and get all out of shape. I would recommend it to anyone that has a lot of hair