Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray Mousse

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Big sexy hair root pump spray mousse - 10.6 oz

Has anyone had issues with their spray nozzle on this product? I purchased mine at a salon. I always shake well before each use, but it always sprays all over the place in globs rather than how it came out of the can for my stylist. I have been very disappointed in my product.
I have been using the Big Sexy Volumizing Mousse and am very satisfied with it. However, it's a little costly. Is there a product out there that's comparable in results but less expensive?
Is this product good for fine hair?
Start your review of Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray Mousse!
Bensalem, PA
Love, love, love Big Sexy Hair Products! They smell amazing and work wonders in my hair! You don't have to put a ton in, if you do it gets too sticky. Other than that, it gives me great volume!
Lakewood, CA
I bought this by mistake... And it was a great mistake... This gives you crazy volume.. I just put it in my roots and mid of my head. Then blowdry with a round brush. I absolutely love this.
This stuff us AWESOME! I literally love it so much! My hair is as flat as they gone and this gives me BUG,, I mean BIG hair! Love it..l worth every penny u will spend! Rated 1000000 stars!
Skandia
By far my favorite hair product. I have lots of long curly hair that I wear straight. This product gives me so much volume. No need for dry shampoos or anything just a little teasing and my hair stays big all night🤗
Oh my goodness i absolutely love this product. If you use this the either blow dry your hair with a round brush or use your diffuser for curly hair you will get soo much lift and volume. Its a wonderful product.
Sinton, TX
I like this product a lot but you have to be careful not to put too much because it will make your hair sticky. Otherwise with the right amount it is amazing and it smells good too.
Indianapolis, IN
The first mouse that I feel like actually works for my super flat, fine hair! I love it! My hairstylist recommended it for me and even styled my hair with it first to show me how to use it. It's helped a lot!
Dickson , TN
Yes! Love this brand and you actually feel like the name! Your hair will be scrunchy, pumped up, whatever you're doing you can trust this name. And come on, its a cute name.
This mousse is perfect for my hair when I want to do something quick and mousse it. I love the result and I will continue to buy more it really is long lasting on your hair
Pleasant Lake, IN
I Love LOVE my sexy haor concepts! Always the way to go when you are wanting volume! This is very concentrated so a bottle streches a long way and it gets the job done!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...