Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray Mousse

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Big sexy hair root pump spray mousse - 10.6 oz

Has anyone had issues with their spray nozzle on this product? I purchased mine at a salon. I always shake well before each use, but it always sprays all over the place in globs rather than how it came out of the can for my stylist. I have been very disappointed in my product.
I have been using the Big Sexy Volumizing Mousse and am very satisfied with it. However, it's a little costly. Is there a product out there that's comparable in results but less expensive?
Is this product good for fine hair?
Start your review of Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray Mousse!
E Liverpool, OH
I love this stuff it creates a lot of volume and it smells great too. It's a little Pricey though.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I am not a big fan. Weighed my hair down and made it feel sticky. I like their hairspray though.
San Pablo, CA
Good brand holds your hair all day long when going out don't really enjoy the smell but it's great
Caldwell, ID
Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray Mousse uploaded by Kristina C.
My favorite product for my hair! I use it everyday I wash my hair! It will last days, literally!
The thing just sprays all over the place. Even if i shake it it comes out watery and not foamy.
Nevada, OH
I used this all the time in high school when I would tease my hair! oh my gosh it works great!
Garland, TX
I use the spray moose more than my regular moose. i like the texure it leaves in my hair.
Antelope , CA
This is a great product, has a pretty good scent and keeps my curls looking great all day!
Pensacola, FL
I am obsessed with the Big Sexy Hair line! Their products give you great volume all day!
Gardiner, ME
I love this stuff! It hold up great and adds amazing volume. I love Sexy Hair products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...