Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray Mousse

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Big sexy hair root pump spray mousse - 10.6 oz

Has anyone had issues with their spray nozzle on this product? I purchased mine at a salon. I always shake well before each use, but it always sprays all over the place in globs rather than how it came out of the can for my stylist. I have been very disappointed in my product.
I have been using the Big Sexy Volumizing Mousse and am very satisfied with it. However, it's a little costly. Is there a product out there that's comparable in results but less expensive?
Is this product good for fine hair?
Start your review of Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray Mousse!
Dayton, OH
Love this product it lasts for a good while due to how well it works. Great hold and volume for any day use
Round Rock, TX
Excellent product! Great quality for a great price. I love volume and Big Sexy Hair are my go to products.
Richmond, OH
Not a fan of the root pump because I'm not positive how to use it. But I do love the hair spray and Moouse!
Oklahoma City, OK
Very good mousse! Helps keep my hair in place without be crunchy. It also helps keep it from being frizzy
Concord , NC
Works very well, the product does not act as a mousse but with proper application results are phenomenal.
Tucson, AZ
I definitely rely on hairspray daily, this hairspray totally worked for me. The hold factor is awesome.
Madera, CA
Big sexy hair are my fav! I have heavy thick hair and this gives me the exact amount of volume I need.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good for volume blowouts and clients love the smell! And the product last awhile for you money!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Owensboro, KY
Well I'm a Southern girl and I love big hair and this stuff does the trick. Sometimes almost to well!
Big and sexy always has the best products! No matter what the product may be, I am always impressed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...