Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus (10 oz)

by Big Sexy

*1 other buying options

Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus (10 oz)

Root Pump Plus should be used on hair that is thick or coarse to provide extra volume and hold.; Root Pump formula applies directly to the roots to give them weightless body and create massive volume with no sticky residue.; Makes fine hair feel thicker and helps hold your style all day.; Humidity resistance built in will keep your hair frizz-free and static-free all day long.; This product is perfect for achieving sky-high volume with a little bit of texture.

Does anyone else have an issue with this causing their hair to feel extremely stiff?
Start your review of Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus (10 oz)!
2 months agoMinneapolis, MN
Helps add volume, product comes out easily and is only messy if you yourself are messy. It does add that sticky hair holding feeling, so not great if you like running your hands through your hair all the time like me. But good for special occasions when I need my hair to cooperate!
2 months agoRaleigh
I really like this mousse because you can spray it directly at your roots to give your hair lift and really focus where it’s going. It gives my hair great volume.
2 months agoCalabash, NC
I love that this stuff provides my hair with volume that no other product has been able to do. The only thing I don’t love is that it makes my hair feel dirty it provides it with so much grit
6 months agoGonzales , LA
Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus (10 oz) uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use root pump plus everytime that I wash a blow dry my hair. A lot of they are buy 2 get 1 free at ULTA. (that includes all the products made by Big Sexy Hair) I really only buy during the sale because it is a little expensive but sooo worth it! I've used this for years and would recommend this!
5 months agoCassville
It says to spray onto roots, but I’ve learned that spraying it on to my hand and then massaging it into my roots works much better. I put it in after I get out of the shower, go to sleep and when I wake up, my hair has tons of volume. This is the only product I’ve found that actually gives my hair some volume (I’ve tried probably 20 others). I use it every other day and it’s lasted me over a year, so I definitely think the price is worth it.
10 months agoPonchatoula , LA
My FAVORITE hair product line. I have loved using Root Pump Plus because my long hair is heavy and always hangs flat. Using Root Pump Plus while it is damp and before drying allows the root to lift and give me the body I need (in my hair). Pair this with their Dry Shampoo and you have a weeks-long hairstyle with minimal upkeep!
4 months agoSaint Clair, PA
You want volume? You get volume with this product. This is perfect for a night out all the way to weddings. You get an amazing amount of volume without the crunchy or greasy feeling of other products. Plus it smells good!
8 months agoyakima
This stuff works? My hair has no volume and lays super flat when I curl or straighten it. I started using this stuff as directed on the bottle and it gives me volume that will last for a couple of days! Worth every penny!
4 months ago
I’ve tried this and it works good especially if you have thin hair it gives it the extra volume and when you want it to feel texturized it works too in my opinion. I do love this brand and always purchase it
7 months agoBrazoria , TX
This mousse is such a great product for the price point! I have very fine/flat hair and this gives it the extra oomf it needs! It’s easy to use and the packaging is very convenient! I will definitely purchase again!