Big Sexy Hair Powder Play

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Big sexy hair powder play volumizing and texturizing powder powers up the volume in every hair type with no product feel! Its weightless, odorless and colorless on hair.

Does the powder play leave a “sticky” feel to your hair? And do you have the problem with it weighing down? My hair is super fine and stick straight ... it’s already hard to style since their is no body or volume. Do you think Thai will help?
Big Sexy Hair Powder Play What is the best way to use this product when trying to reach a volumed poof? My hair is very heavy at the bottom since it’s long and thick.
What is this best used for?
Start your review of Big Sexy Hair Powder Play !
Product Highlights
little goes a long way so start out slow and rub fingers through hair and on scalp to freshen up your hair.in 8 reviews
Like everyone is saying, a little goes a long way, as this product does a great job for lifting lifeless hair up!in 8 reviews
I still think dry shampoo is more effective for my hair type but this stuff is good if you don't mind spending money.in 5 reviews
3 days agoDearborn Heights
My hair has been thinning since losing an extreme amount of weight. This product is great applied to the roots to add fullness. It does not clump or build up. I prefer the lite spray to the one you sprinkle on. I have used this product for 2yrs now and have been very satisfied.
7 days agoCrown point , IN
Purchased at: Macy's
Love love love this stuff! It really does the job to give you big hair! I just sprinkle some on (you don’t need a ton) and massage it in to my roots! It keeps my hair big for hours. I will be buying this again. It also gives my hair a ton of texture too!
13 days ago
I really love every Big Sexy hair product out there but this is a new favorite! Since it isn’t in an aerosol can this is an eco-friendly option that really lets me go an extra day without washing my hair!
12 days agoFort Lauderdale
Purchased at: Amazon
Great travel friendly dry shampoo. It’s not a liquid or aerosol so it’s not a TSA liquid. It’s a powder but works great. A bit pricy for every day use tho. Won’t travel without it
3 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a white powder hair texturizer. What I love is that although it’s white, it blends into my dark hair and does not leave any residue. They only come in small bottles as far as I know and that’s why I am not giving it 5 stars. Otherwise, it’s great! The powder has no scent and really does add great texture and volume to my fine short hair. Be careful not to use too much at a time it will cause hair to stiffen and finish like hair spray. It’s a product that takes practice but once you get it down, you’ll love it.
a month agoOntario, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this in a mini deluxe size and it still has lasted me a very long time!! I honestly have only used this on emergency days when dry shampoo only just isn’t cutting it and I need more last minute help! It seems to work even better than dry shampoo! My hair instantly looks and FEELS so fresh (apply to roots especially and it absorbs oil and bad smells) and it adds crazy instant volume that I’ve never had before! I even get compliments! It is a must have :)
5 months agoChula Vista , CA
Big Sexy Hair Powder Play  uploaded by MANDY K.
This is my hands down, favorite hair styling product! I've used several types of teasing products, but they are not as effective, or have a weird tackiness that I don't like the feel of. This powder does an amazing job of texturizing without any stickiness. It comes in a small plastic bottle, with a twist cap, and dispenses as a powder. A little goes a long way, so while this brand is a little more expensive than other drugstore's, it's absolutely worth it for me! Whether I want to add volume for a tousled boudoir look, or create interesting textures, braids, classic pinup victory rolls, etc., I am always reaching for this stuff!
3 months agoSan Jose , CA
My hair does not respond well to this product at all. This made my hair feel so dry and dirty. I did not notice volume or cool texture. I’ve used it several times and teach time been very disappointed. A lot of fall out on black clothes. Not a fan.
2 months agoThe Woodlands, TX
Big Sexy Hair Powder Play is a life saver for active women. Powder Play is the answer to your sweaty hair. Just a few pumps and your hair style is refreshed and ready to go. Tanks Big Sexy Hair Powder Pump.
a month ago
Love this product! I love that a little goes a long way! I have fine hair and need some help with volume in my hair and this helps bump up my hair a lot! I would buy this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Elizabeth G. a month ago
Hi! I have long and thick hair too and like any other product similar to this (ie dry shampoo), it’s best to put it directly on your roots at the top and shake in and down (but more concentrating on the roots only, that’s what’s gonna give you that crazy good sky high volume and that’s where you want it most too otherwise your hair will just look big on the ends and flat on the top! So we want to concentrate on the roots) Kind of massage it in too in your scalp (not too much because the chemicals in hair products can be bad for your scalp and hair!) but barely just rub it in gently but again focusing on the roots :) you can even brush lightly after to get a more even distribution but you don’t want to flatten your new amazing volume! I brush it out to make sure my hair is tamed a bit and detangled, but again very lightly and harder where needed on the ends only though. Good luck! It’s an amazing product!!