BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Big sexy hair powder play volumizing and texturizing powder powers up the volume in every hair type with no product feel! Its weightless, odorless and colorless on hair. see more...

• Does it add any weird feelings to the hair and does it ha...3 Answers
  • I see a few people saying just buy dry shampoo I've never...2 Answers
Big Sexy Hair Powder Play
  • "Like everyone is saying, a little goes a long way, as this product does a great job for lifting lifeless hair up!" in 8 reviews
  • "little goes a long way so start out slow and rub fingers through hair and on scalp to freshen up your hair." in 8 reviews
  • "I still think dry shampoo is more effective for my hair type but this stuff is good if you don't mind spending money." in 5 reviews
Jessica D.
Houston
Review for: Big Powder Play Volumizing And Texturizing Powder 0.53 oz more...
My stylist used this in my hair and I could not believe how much volume it gave me. When I went to my local ulta store I was a little disappointed cuz I thought it was a bit pricey for the small bottle. I eventually bought the product and I’m so glad I did. A little bit of product goes a very long way. It gives your hair amazing volume that looks natural and not over done. I also noticed that I’ve I use it on days my hair is slightly oily, that it makes it look great and not oily at all!
Hannah M.
Review for: Big Powder Play Volumizing And Texturizing Powder 0.53 oz more...
Most people look at the price of this product and think “ohhh no, too expensive”. I promise once you try it you won’t want to stop. I bought mine at a local grocery store. I’ve never used ANYTHING that has gave my hair such volume, it smells good and it works as a dry shampoo those days you don’t feel like washing your hair. I wish I could give this product 10 stars because it truly is the best. I can’t even begin to express my love for this product. I recommend to every single girl! This is a MUST HAVE product, I promise you won’t regret it!!
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Big Sexy Powder Play is my favorite volumizer and texturizer! Shake just a little into hair after you've dried and styled for mega volume! For updos, you can tease the roots after applying for big hair. The powder has just the right amount of hold to keep volume in place! I sprinkle a little through my ends for lots of texture when I'm doing a "messy hair" look. If you need a boost throughout the day, just fluff hair with your fingers to reactivate the powder. Anyone who loves volume will love this product!
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Big Powder Play Volumizing And Texturizing Powder 0.53 oz more...
I have thick yet fine hair, so a lot of times my hair just falls flat, especially at the root and on top. My hair stylist recommended I try this product, so she used it once she styled my hair and it made such a difference. I immediately ordered a bottle for myself when I left the salon.

This powder adds texture and volume to my roots where my hair usually falls flat. It can leave your hair feeling a little funny if you use too much, so I recommend using a small amount to start.
Katlyn B.
Wingate, NC
Review for: Big Powder Play Volumizing And Texturizing Powder 0.53 oz more...
I have wanted to try this for a while but couldn't see spending so much on such a small bottle. I finally broke down and ordered a bottle off Amazon. I'm SO glad I did. I have fine strands of hair but I have a lot of hair. My type of hair has no volume.... this product gives a lot of volume especially if you use before teasing. Nothing I have tried before has given my hair this much volume.... and it stays all day. I can not recommend this product enough.
Whitley B.
Springfield
Review for: Big Powder Play Volumizing And Texturizing Powder 0.53 oz more...
I have extremely thick and heavy hair. It's great! But I have always had a hard time adding volume to my hair that stays all day long. I probably use this stuff 3-4 times/week. I mainly apply it to the roots, but if you spread a little out throughout the rest of your hair, it keeps your curls in longer. This stuff will be in every makeup bag, gym bag, and travel bag from now on.
Josie M.
I give it 4 stars because it does exactly why it's supposed to. I got these a few years ago when "teasing" was a big thing. I got it at a salon in Russellville, AR called the "Mirage" (great salon) anyways. You want to tease your hair this product will do its job and give you that big sexy hair you want. Gives wonderful volume and holds wonderfully. The only problem and reason why I didn't give it the 5th star was because it's a pain to try to wash out but a little tip for this who want to wash it out and get all products out of your hair get some baking soda and use to wash products from the hair. Little trick I learned from my stylist! Love the Big Sexy hair products though!
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Big Powder Play Volumizing And Texturizing Powder 0.53 oz more...
I love this powder so much! It gives my hair tons of volume without having to tease it or use tons of hairspray. It only takes a small amount at the roots and the bottle lasts forever. It doesn’t make my scalp itchy like other brands. Definitely recommend if you want to add quick and easy volume to your hair!
Brittany M.
Review for: Big Powder Play Volumizing And Texturizing Powder 0.53 oz more...
For someone with thick, fine and flat hair this stuff has given me a whole new multitude of ways to style my hair! It's kind of sticky like and hard to run my hands through it but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take on so that my hair isn't plastered to my scalp with no volume!
Darla S.
Review for: Big Powder Play Volumizing And Texturizing Powder 0.53 oz more...
Be very careful with this. A little goes a long way for sure! It definitely gives lift if you find the right amount. I find it is easier to sprinkle some on fingertips, rub together then rub into roots. If you sprinkle directly on roots, you will likely end up with too much.
Sarah M.
Since having a baby I've been dealing with a whole new hair type. My hair now gets oily within a few hours. I have totally cut out conditioner but still dealing with oil. Normal spray dry shampoos aren't working. Have you used this product with success?
Krystal P.
Does this product deliver? Is it actually worth buying?
Stacy P.
Dayton, OH
I want to know how well this works!!! Pretty pricey for such a small bottle. I recently got a stacked bob should I get this!?!?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this show up white on the scalp? I have dark brown hair and don't want to look like I have dandruff.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I'm having difficulty seeing results from this product.. Is it perhaps because I have extremly thin hair and cannot apply it in several layers?