BY BIG SEXY

A humidity-resistant volumizing spray mousse that helps you create big volume by pumping up the root with extra hold. It dispenses out as a spray and turns into a mousse to give tresses tons of volume. Apply to damp hair at the root to achieve phenomenal lift or dry hair to activate textural volume. It also protects hair from humidity to keep style from going flat. see more...

J S.
Buffalo
Maybe it’s just me and my fine, limp hair, but mousse just doesn’t seem to do the trick. This is the best of the mousse products I’ve tried, but it still doesn’t do a ton for me. If I overuse, my hair looks greasy. If I don’t brush my hair as it dries, the mousse makes it look like crunchy hay or straw. If I do everything right, it gives me a tiny bit of lift.
Samantha L.
Belvidere
Talk about Volume!! Holy Cow this works wonders on my dense fine hair!! The pump makes root dispersion super easy. This doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky or grimy. It smells fantastic! And it’s very lightweight! Styling after the applying is really easy.
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
Works great when trying to get extra volume or for styling updos where you need extra volume or bigger hair at the root! I have level 3 brown curly hair and the product works good for me! You can’t see it in my hair so it doesn’t look gross or built up when using it correctly
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is my favorite root lifting product. I have been using this product for years! I always keep one on back up so I never run out. It gives the hair a nice thicker texture and makes it so much easier to tease. I recommend this for anyone who feels like they have fine thin hair, because it makes me feel like I have a head full of hair when I really don’t. However be careful when applying this product because it shoots out of the can lol.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Use. Sparingly. This stuff packs a PUNCH. I have lots of thin hair and was hoping this would become a holy grail for me - sadly, it didn’t fully deliver. This FEELS like you’re using product. If you forget and put extra in your hand, don’t be cheap like me and think “it’ll work its way through my hair,” because it won’t. A little goes a long way - sometimes too far.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is a great product for adding volume to your roots. Spray it on your roots where you want to see volume, then round brush it in, giving some lift. It sets the hair nicely and leaves it looking smooth as well.
Amy L.
Sherwood
I use this product every day on any client I have! Whether they have sick then, curly straight, thick were fine hair… Everyone can use volume. This product gives beautiful volume without leaving a residue
Ashlea S.
Nixa
My stylist uses this when I go to the salon. I absolutely love it! I have super thin hair and I color it often so that makes it worse but this is so nice and doesn’t weigh my hair down with the product.
Alyssa G.
I've tried plenty of mouses for volume with my bob hair cut but this takes the prize. Gives you plenty of volume without weighing your hair down or making your hair hard, dry, firm, etc. just flows naturally. Also the application is what makes it so useful. It is a spray, so you don't even need to put it in your hands you just spray it right at your roots, like a mini fire extinguisher and rub it in a little bit with your fingers. A little pricey, deff a lot more than cheap drug store brands , but deff worth it. My favorite salon brand.
Cassidy B.
Spencer , IN
Love this stuff, it gives my hair just enough volume too it and it stays all day! I have fine and flat hair I would highly recommend this!