Big Sexy Hair Mousse - Root Pump - 10 ounce

by Big Sexy

This mousse helps you create big volume by pumping up hair at the root. It dispenses out as a spray and turns into a mousse to give tresses tons of volume. Apply to damp hair at the root to achieve phenomenal lift or to dry hair to activate textural volume. Resists humidity and provides lift, fullness and medium hold. Great for fine/medium hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Big Sexy Hair Mousse - Root Pump - 10 ounce!
3 months agocouncil bluffs, iowa
I have uncontrollable curls and with big sexy, it's controlled! My hair is literally crazy and doesn whatever it wants! So i use this product and let my hair do what it wants, but tammed! If you need a good hold, here's your product! You'll thank me later!
a month ago
Love their products for volumizing my hair. I spray it on my roots while blow drying my hair when it’s just a little damp and turn my head upside down to finish drying my hair. It gives my hair a lot of volume!
24 days agoBernville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product so much! My hair stylist used this after a hair cut one day and I fell in love. It works perfectly on my long wavy hair to have it lay in just the right away. It's super affordable for how well it works and the fact I dont need to use any other products with it. One of my favorite hair products to use! Big Sexy Hair Mousse - Root Pump - 10 ounce
2 months agoMorgantown
I really didn’t see the point in this I thought it would give me volume when I do like my bump and then I like I curl my ponytail or try to do like a bun or anything all it really did was make the top of my hair were my roots are very very hard and they were not very easy to work with when I was trying to tease it it just kind a got in the way.
3 months ago
I’ve been using this mousse for years, I love the value you get for the product you are buying. When I use this product I use it to hold curls and they last for 2-3 days thanks to this product! I have never liked the way mousse is dispensed but this too is easy to use and even has the ability to lock!
2 months agoSalt Lake City, UT
If I can give this a 10 star review I would. I LOCE this product! I love volume! Every time I wash my hair I put this throughout my hair and then blow dry. My hair has so much volume through the next few days, it’s fanatic!!
3 months agoDuncansville
I am a huge fan of Big Sexy products. Their root pump is awesome for those of you who need an extra boost. It smells refreshing and really gets the job done. You definitely get what you pay for. I recommend
2 months agoGrand Rapids
I’ve already got quite a bit of volume for my hair without this product so I would say I don’t necessarily notice much of a change in my volume. It does help keep my curls a bit tamer though.
2 months agoSterling Hts, MI
Big sexy hair is my favorite volume line. I would almost give this stuff away when I worked in the salon. If you had fine, baby soft hair that will not go up this is your god send.
8 months agoMilpitas, CA
This is a great mousse for those that are looking to add volume to their hair/roots. I love the smell as well! It will last throughout the day if you style it accordingly. I usually put it in my damp hair and then blow dry it with a round brush. Works great and doesn’t deflate!