BY BIG SEXY

This mousse helps you create big volume by pumping up hair at the root. It dispenses out as a spray and turns into a mousse to give tresses tons of volume. Apply to damp hair at the root to achieve phenomenal lift or to dry hair to activate textural volume. Resists humidity and provides lift, fullness and medium hold. Great for fine/medium hair types. see more...

Kelly L.
Northfield
Big Sexy Hair is a great product! I use their mousse, powder and hair spray. It gives my hair the volume and hold I need. It last most of the day as long as it is not too humid outside. The product is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it.
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
I love throwing this in my hair after a shower with my blow dry routine to provide extra volume at my roots for my curly hair! The scent isn’t bad and it met my expectations! It could probably smell a little better!
Kara G.
This is the only product that gives my hair the volume it needs. Texas girls love big hair and I’m no exception! This helps me tease my curls to high Heaven and leaves my scalp not feeling itchy like some mousses do.
Charity S.
rutledge
I use this on the roots and all over for lost of volume. I’ve not used any other brand. I use this ever week after I wash my hair. I buy it from my salon great clips. I’m very satisfied with it. I would recommend this product
ElyssA L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this product for lots of volume and hold. I’m a professional hairdresser and I’ve tried on many hair types, my only down fall of it is the messy application at times and how sticky and sometimes hard to style. I honestly prefer the high altitude moose.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
I’m so glad I found this hairspray. I’ve been using it all the time after a friend got me hooked. Colonized my roots and keeps everything in place without it feeling super sticky, dry and hard. My go to hairspray!
amber m.
This is the best leave in conditioner I have used! I use this product every time I wash my hair! It’s very reasonable for the amount of product you get and passes every product I have used with flying colors! I will purchase again
Adriana T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I was recommended this mousse by a hair stylist. I was disappointed as it leaves the hair feeling really sticky. It does give me nice waves so if my hair is feeling untamed I put a dab on and it smooths it out.
Sheila F.
south point
I have used big sexy hair products for years. I will never use any other products. I have highlights and my hair is short
Amanda H.
Indianapolis, IN
Make hair hard and unmanageable. Won't repurchase and haven't ever since and used three times and then gave away