Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom Blow Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Tiffany T.Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom Blow Spray - 1.7 oz uploaded by Nicole D.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

What it is: Give your blowout up to 3 days of volume with the Full Bloom Long-Lasting Thickening & Refreshing Spray. What it does: This non-aerosol spritz is created with 24 hour fragrance revival that delivers time-released blooming scent to your blowout or style. Full Bloom prevents heat styling damage by providing thermal protection for tension free blow drying. Its superior humidity protection helps fight frizz with a weightless product feel. What else you need to know: Composed of two fragrances that bloom during the blowout process: Pink Envy - Fruity Floral Musk Intense Pear - Fruity Apple Pear see more...

Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
I normally love every product I get from Big Sexy Hair. Unfortunately I did not like this. The smell is amazing so I'll give it that. I hated how it made my hair feel, to the point where I ended up re-washing my hair to get it out. My hair felt dirty after using it. I may give it another try and just avoid using it too close to my roots to see what happens.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
It gives my hair so much volume. It's lightweight and doesn't leave any residue. It holds up for most of the day.
Qamar W.
Qamar W.
Hilliard, OH
I really enjoy this product because it's perfect for holding your hair In place when you're creating high ponytails or buns. Even though you are supposed to use this and then blow dry your hair, there are so many other reasons to use this. I don't have a blow dryer at home and I have other awesome ways to use this product! Another great thing about this product is that it smells great.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
I got a sample size of this heat protectant on an ipsy bag and I felt in love with it after the first use. It smells amazing, does what it claims, by really protecting your hair from heat. Made my hair very soft and looking so healthy. I need to buy this again!