BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Keeping a blowout fresh and full is not always a simple task! With Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom, you get up to 72 hours of fullness and 24 hours of fragrance revival. Go ahead, give your hair a little flip!(6.8 oz.) see more...

Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Not for me. This was not a fine mist to spray in the hair, it was a shooting jet of heavy droplets of product that led to completely uneven distribution. It really reminded me of a liquid hairspray because it made my hair so stiff and crunchy. I shouldn't have tried it in my roots the first time I used it because it totally plastered my hair down and took my air dried hair from light and fluffy to dull and flat. If I had time to shampoo it out before work I would have. I do like the Sexy Concepts line of products but this was a miss for me and I'm planning to return it. Shame because it did have a nice smell!
Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
This is the bomb.com! I use it the day after scrunching my naturally wavy and dense hair texture and it locks and holds, doesn’t frizz, and you can just rescrunch it quickly and it dries in no time! Use in moderation or you’ll get hard pieces! I highly recommend!
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I bought this product hoping it would give me great volume which it did but it was the crunchy really stiff hair. Not that I mind a little stiffness but overly stiff is just not what I like. It smells wonderful though!
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony , ID
This product smells great but didn’t add any volume to my hair. I wouldn’t recommend this for people with normal to coarse hair. Maybe if you had fun thin hair it would get you some volume but it wasn’t for me
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
I love this hair spray so much , I use it on a daily bases since my baby hairs always stand up & it feels like I'm never going to finish it . It's such a good product and you can't beat the price for all the product that you get it's well worth it . I highley recommend it to anyone that hasn't tried it
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and a beauty bag. The scent was in neutral and it was very easy to use. However I did not see the results I expected when using it and therefore would probably not go out of my way to purchase it and add it to my beauty routine. I felt it it didn't really do very much for my hair.
Hailey N.
lewisport
Best hairspray I have ever used! Found it from my beautician than introduced it to me. Love the name, color, and quality! I have brown waves hair and it works great considering that everything falls out of my hair! Buy it!
Jorji S.
Clinton, IL
Love this product when I scrunch my hair to make it curly. I either use it when curling my hair so my hair will stay firm. Very effective when wanting hair to stay in place. Would highly recommend to others!
Kathryn W.
Hillsdale, MI
Love... this.... spray. My hair is naturally fine with very little volume or texture. Spritzing this in my hair before a blow dry and it greatly increases the thickness and texture of my hair making it easier to style and hold. The smell reminds me of apples and is very pleasant. The scent lingers as well. I wash every other day and when I blow dry with this spray on day one all I need is a little dry shampoo on day 2 and it's still fabulous!
Erin R.
Savage, MN
My new favorite in my arsenal of Big Sexy Hair products. I've got super boring, stick straight, fine hair and using this before I blow dry my hair has made a world of difference! I spritz this in my damp hair, dry my hair upside down and style with a curling iron. My volume and style hold so much longer AND my hair smells fantastic!
Hannah R.
Is this good on thin hair?