Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Keeping a blowout fresh and full is not always a simple task! With Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom, you get up to 72 hours of fullness and 24 hours of fragrance revival. Go ahead, give your hair a little flip!(6.8 oz.)

I’m looking for a very firm holding hairspray for fine very limp hair. How is this hold?
Is this good on thin hair?
Start your review of Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom!
5 months agoMishawaka , IN
I really like this product it makes my hair thicker and fuller. I have fine hair and I notice a big difference when I use this product. All you have to do is spray it all over your hair when it’s damp and then when you blow dry lift your hair away from the scalp and then you’ll notice the volume that you get from using it.
2 years agoScranton, PA
Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom uploaded by Crystal Z.
I bought this product hoping it would give me great volume which it did but it was the crunchy really stiff hair. Not that I mind a little stiffness but overly stiff is just not what I like. It smells wonderful though!
2 years agoMt. Pleasant, MI
Not for me. This was not a fine mist to spray in the hair, it was a shooting jet of heavy droplets of product that led to completely uneven distribution. It really reminded me of a liquid hairspray because it made my hair so stiff and crunchy. I shouldn't have tried it in my roots the first time I used it because it totally plastered my hair down and took my air dried hair from light and fluffy to dull and flat. If I had time to shampoo it out before work I would have. I do like the Sexy Concepts line of products but this was a miss for me and I'm planning to return it. Shame because it did have a nice smell!
2 years agoMadera , CA
Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom uploaded by Yareli L.
I love this hair spray so much , I use it on a daily bases since my baby hairs always stand up & it feels like I'm never going to finish it . It's such a good product and you can't beat the price for all the product that you get it's well worth it . I highley recommend it to anyone that hasn't tried it
6 months agoTwin Falls
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell of this product! I can still smell it in my hair at the end of the day. It does add volume, but it’s not a fine mist spray, it actually comes out in globs, so I tend to spray it in my hands first and manually apply to my roots. I would still recommend this product, and I will be buying it again.
3 years ago
I received a sample of this and a beauty bag. The scent was in neutral and it was very easy to use. However I did not see the results I expected when using it and therefore would probably not go out of my way to purchase it and add it to my beauty routine. I felt it it didn't really do very much for my hair.
2 years agolewisport
Best hairspray I have ever used! Found it from my beautician than introduced it to me. Love the name, color, and quality! I have brown waves hair and it works great considering that everything falls out of my hair! Buy it!
2 years agoClinton, IL
Love this product when I scrunch my hair to make it curly. I either use it when curling my hair so my hair will stay firm. Very effective when wanting hair to stay in place. Would highly recommend to others!
2 years agoHillsdale, MI
Love... this.... spray. My hair is naturally fine with very little volume or texture. Spritzing this in my hair before a blow dry and it greatly increases the thickness and texture of my hair making it easier to style and hold. The smell reminds me of apples and is very pleasant. The scent lingers as well. I wash every other day and when I blow dry with this spray on day one all I need is a little dry shampoo on day 2 and it's still fabulous!
4 years agoSavage, MN
Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom uploaded by Erin R.
My new favorite in my arsenal of Big Sexy Hair products. I've got super boring, stick straight, fine hair and using this before I blow dry my hair has made a world of difference! I spritz this in my damp hair, dry my hair upside down and style with a curling iron. My volume and style hold so much longer AND my hair smells fantastic!