BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Big Sexy Hair® Flip It Over™ Texturizing & Finishing Hairspray.
Sexy hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I really love this hairspray. It's lightweight and each can holds a lot of product. A lot of hairsprays smell like alcohol, but this one has a nice floral scent that does not come across as harsh. It holds my hair in place but does not make my hair look stiff or out of place. A little pricey for hairspray, but it's worth it.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
I love this hairspray! The smell and texture it provides for my hair. It's seriously a classic. I have super thin hair and it provides a bit of volume and I'm obsessed! I bought mine at ulta and I always go back for more!
Jamie B.
Tempe, AZ
Big Sexy Hair products never fail! If you need hold to last, I definitely recommend their hair spray!!!
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
I would use this product for sports like cheer and dance and it always kept my hair in place.
Vicky B.
Fantastic product..i love this it gives my hair so much more volume ..pricey in the UK so I tend to get it as a treat but I love it
Carissa L.
Calgary , AB
Best hair spray! Use it to tame fly aways mostly. Great quality, doesn't leave hair feeling hard or sticky.