BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Go big! With this knockout volumizing duo, you can add thickness and extra big volume to hair while also providing moisturizers to prevent dryness. includes: Volumizing Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Volumizing Conditioner - 33.8 oz. features botanical extracts, vitamin B3 and lemongrass increases moisture for flat and fine or thin hair conditioner detangles hair without adding weight color safe sulfate free Made in America. How to use: Cleanse hair with the shampoo. Rinse and apply conditioner. Comb and massage throughout hair. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

Erin P.
Fort Collins
hate... hate... hate this shampoo and conditioner. I have this set at home and the scent to it isn't even a good scent. when you put it in your hair it doesn't even foam like normal hair products do it. it doesn't feel like your hair is being cleaned. By the next night you have oily hair and a gross smell... this shampoo isn't even close to being my choice of hair care products... it sucks in all honesty.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Best volumizing hair products scince 2000 I've loved Ed these scince I've started school in cosmetology. They do what they say whilest making you feel sexy and smell that way to!
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
Amazing smelling! Big, big voluminous hair for sure! I really enjoyed using this shampoo. It did a great job of cleansing my hair and mde it feel full and bouncy.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Best shampoo and conditioner ever. It does help volumize my thin hair better than any other product. It's just so pricey but it's usually cheaper for the set. I did wish it had a nicer scent though. Regardless, I buy it all the time.
Melody J.
Lakeland, FL
My sister-in-law swears by this shampoo and conditioner scent, and I can see why it works for so many people. I, on the other hand, did not like this set at ALL.

Now to be 100% fair, the reason why this didn't work out for me is definitely because of my hair type. So I hope I can help those who have hair similar to mine.

My hair is thick (but fine), dry, color treated, and coarse. I had just gotten my hair colored, and went to Ulta asking for assistance regarding a shampoo/condition set that's nourishing and good for color-treated hair. The worker that assisted me sent me to this line (mainly because it was on sale, so it was a good deal on the wallet).

Basically, I should've paid more attention. The reason why I'm giving this 2/5 instead of 1/5 is definitely because of the ingredients. This shampoo and conditioner set IS in fact Sulfate Free, which is great.

But here is where it got ugly for me...You need to understand that this will do as it claims: it IS very volumizing, BUT this dried out my hair and stripped my scalp and any natural oils it had. I felt like I was 5 again, when my mom would use a crap ton of detangler...this product emphasized my dry, brittle, and coarse hair.

Now, if you have soft and silky hair (my sister-in-law has naturally straight, silky, and soft hair), this will works wonders - It will give you volume if your hair is flat.

For me personally, it was a no-go. I should've done more research!
barbie m.
Absolutely LOVE this product. I'm a bleach blonde, so naturally my hair is very thin and dry and this product helps give me volume all day and keeps my hair healthy and soft. Highly recommend
Casey K.
Pensacola, FL
Love this product!! I have super fine hair and this makes it look so much thicker and feel more voluminous. I will be a forever buyer of this product and will recommend to everyone! It is a little pricier than what you would find at the grocery store but well with the price
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
I really like this stuff when I need to feel a little extra. It gives my hair so much volume and it smells so good . This is quite pricy but you can find it almost anywhere . I repurchase a few times a year when I splurge on hair care .
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
this is a staple salon brand shampoo and conditioner, i recommend everyone use atleast one bottle in their lifetime. smells great, lightweight, i believe is color safe. i wouldnt use it indefinitely forever but its totally must try!
Mariela R.
London, ON
A friend recommended this duo to me. I tried it and it worked really well. My hair looked healthy and shiny after using it for a week. It was really effective with a great smell. I recommend it to curly people
Meg W.
Boise, ID
How has this worked for you guys?
abby m.
Sullivan, IN
Does this give your hair more volume?
Jacqueline A.
Las Vegas , NV
Do this product really gives volume to your hair?
Navneet G.