BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #66 in Haircare Sets

Go big! With this knockout volumizing duo, you can add thickness and extra big volume to hair while also providing moisturizers to prevent dryness. includes: Volumizing Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Volumizing Conditioner - 33.8 oz. features botanical extracts, vitamin B3 and lemongrass increases moisture for flat and fine or thin hair conditioner detangles hair without adding weight color safe sulfate free Made in America. How to use: Cleanse hair with the shampoo. Rinse and apply conditioner. Comb and massage throughout hair. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

Buy on Jet.com
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Best volumizing hair products scince 2000 I've loved Ed these scince I've started school in cosmetology. They do what they say whilest making you feel sexy and smell that way to!
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
This stuff isn’t cheap, but it lasts a long time and smells so good! My hair is thick and naturally curly. Usually I want to switch shampoo brands by now but I just switch types of shampoo with the big sexy hair. They have a lot of different types. Right now I have the orange brand. Now sure what it’s called.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Best shampoo and conditioner ever. It does help volumize my thin hair better than any other product. It's just so pricey but it's usually cheaper for the set. I did wish it had a nicer scent though. Regardless, I buy it all the time.
Gabby S.
I was having trouble finding shampoo and conditioner for fine straight hair and this has made such a difference. My hair doesn't feel Instantly greasy and has a ton of volume.
Amanda L.
If I could give this less than one star, I would. This shampoo destroyed my hair. I have naturally straight, dark hair with a fairly oily scalp (I have to wash my hair everyday). Using this shampoo for two weeks caused my hair to clump, dry out and break off. It didn't even clean my hair. I see a lot of women really like it, but this is by far the worst product I've ever put in my hair
Casey K.
Pensacola, FL
Love this product!! I have super fine hair and this makes it look so much thicker and feel more voluminous. I will be a forever buyer of this product and will recommend to everyone! It is a little pricier than what you would find at the grocery store but well with the price
Shayna S.
Copley, OH
Omg I love this stuff! First off it smells amazing! I have naturally curly hair that I round brush to straight - I love this set because it keeps texture in my hair to give me added volume after I smooth it out! I would recommend this product to those who are looking for that extra boost!
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. Not only does it smell amazing BUT it actually helps give my fine and curly hair some volume. Also, not much product is needed when washing which is also a plus because this stuff will last forever!
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
I really like this stuff when I need to feel a little extra. It gives my hair so much volume and it smells so good . This is quite pricy but you can find it almost anywhere . I repurchase a few times a year when I splurge on hair care .
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
this is a staple salon brand shampoo and conditioner, i recommend everyone use atleast one bottle in their lifetime. smells great, lightweight, i believe is color safe. i wouldnt use it indefinitely forever but its totally must try!
Jacqueline A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do this product really gives volume to your hair?
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
Does this give your hair more volume?
Meg W.
Boise, ID
How has this worked for you guys?