BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Go big! With this knockout volumizing duo, you can add thickness and extra big volume to hair while also providing moisturizers to prevent dryness. includes: Volumizing Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Volumizing Conditioner - 33.8 oz. features botanical extracts, vitamin B3 and lemongrass increases moisture for flat and fine or thin hair conditioner detangles hair without adding weight color safe sulfate free Made in America. How to use: Cleanse hair with the shampoo. Rinse and apply conditioner. Comb and massage throughout hair. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set ? Does anyone else have a problem with it not lathering well? [product:big-sexy-hair-sulfate-free-volumizing-shampoo-conditioner-101oz-and-big-sexy-hair-powder-play-53oz-bundle-20]
Is this good for fine, thin hair that gets oily easily? I am trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that let's me go longer between washes without worrying about waking up looking greasy Sexy Hair Big Volumizing Shampoo, 1 Liter
Start your review of BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set!
How would you rate this product?
Aurora, CO
2,403 reviews
This shampoo and conditioner SET is a wonderful $$$ value to care for your hair post salon appointment!! When Big and Sexy hair offers a duo deal, you know you're about to save huge $$$!! The packaging is very nice and the bottles are very sturdy. They hold up and do not fall over at the back bar or shower. The product does not take much to lather up hair to cleanse allowing these 2 bottles to last the consumer a long time. Your hair will be healthily nourished by this formula, your salon done hair will be professionally kept up by this brand until your next appointment, and you will have peace of mind that you're trusting your hair to a professional company inbetween stylist appointments- your hairdresser will be able to SEE the great upkeep of your hair and hair cuticle!!! It is a win win getting to buy professional shampoo and conditioner at fractions of real pricing because Big and Sexy hair knows how to offer duos and slashes the cost dramatically in these duo deals!! Woohoo for saving cash on hair product!!! 😃
Dayton, OH
I absolutely love this set. I bought it from Marshall’s. I feel like I have a salon look without salon prices. I also have a nice quantity that should last a while. My hair is left feeling clean and voluminous!
Colorado Springs
I really love this set. I needed to try a new products and decided to go with this one. I love how the shampoo smells. It also doesn’t leave a film behind like some shampoos do. For a little higher end I would definitely recommend this product!
Evansville, IN
This is my go-to shampoo and conditioner. I have been using it for years now and this set is perfect! I found them on sale at Jcpenney right after Christmas for $24.99 and bought them out. I probably have a two year supply sitting in my cabinets. A definite must-have!
Pinellas Park, FL
Best shampoo and conditioner ever. It does help volumize my thin hair better than any other product. It's just so pricey but it's usually cheaper for the set. I did wish it had a nicer scent though. Regardless, I buy it all the time.
Lakeland , FL
My sister-in-law swears by this shampoo and conditioner scent, and I can see why it works for so many people. I, on the other hand, did not like this set at ALL.

Now to be 100% fair, the reason why this didn't work out for me is definitely because of my hair type. So I hope I can help those who have hair similar to mine.

My hair is thick (but fine), dry, color treated, and coarse. I had just gotten my hair colored, and went to Ulta asking for assistance regarding a shampoo/condition set that's nourishing and good for color-treated hair. The worker that assisted me sent me to this line (mainly because it was on sale, so it was a good deal on the wallet).

Basically, I should've paid more attention. The reason why I'm giving this 2/5 instead of 1/5 is definitely because of the ingredients. This shampoo and conditioner set IS in fact Sulfate Free, which is great.

But here is where it got ugly for me...You need to understand that this will do as it claims: it IS very volumizing, BUT this dried out my hair and stripped my scalp and any natural oils it had. I felt like I was 5 again, when my mom would use a crap ton of detangler...this product emphasized my dry, brittle, and coarse hair.

Now, if you have soft and silky hair (my sister-in-law has naturally straight, silky, and soft hair), this will works wonders - It will give you volume if your hair is flat.

For me personally, it was a no-go. I should've done more research!

For me personally, it was a no-go. I should've done more research!
absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side . love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .
Love the smell and the light weight clean but it doesn't lather well honestly. And I was kind disappointed in the volume to be honest. Could've been much better considering the price of the product. It's not a bad product but I guess I was just expecting more from it ... BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Conditioner Still gets 4 stars.
Pensacola, FL
Love this product!! I have super fine hair and this makes it look so much thicker and feel more voluminous. I will be a forever buyer of this product and will recommend to everyone! It is a little pricier than what you would find at the grocery store but well with the price
If I could give this more stars I would. The Moose the powder everything is absolutely amazing. I won’t volume this is what I go to and it works absolutely beautifully love it and for the price I would pay $30 for it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Jessica R. • il y a un an
Sulfate free shampoo doesn’t lather as much as ones with sulfates. Just gotta work it in more but it is better for your hair.
Sullivan, IN
il y a 5 ans
Does this give your hair more volume?
ANGELA J. • il y a 2 ans