BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Go big! With this knockout volumizing duo, you can add thickness and extra big volume to hair while also providing moisturizers to prevent dryness. includes: Volumizing Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Volumizing Conditioner - 33.8 oz. features botanical extracts, vitamin B3 and lemongrass increases moisture for flat and fine or thin hair conditioner detangles hair without adding weight color safe sulfate free Made in America. How to use: Cleanse hair with the shampoo. Rinse and apply conditioner. Comb and massage throughout hair. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

• How has this worked for you guys?1 Answers
  • Do this product really gives volume to your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this give your hair more volume?1 Answers
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Bellefontaine, OH
As a hair stylist I'm very picky about the products I use on myself and my clients and this is one of my favorites. It smells AMAZING and it adds moisture while also adding a ton of volume. I would definitely recommend this product to professionals and clients.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Rocky River, OH
The shampoo and the product really made my hair look much more voluminous than it really is. The scent smells great. I thought the product lasted for about 2 days of more volume. Does not help for getting rid of dandruff. Overall, I was satisfied.
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
I loved the way this shampoo made my hair feel... id definitely recommend this to anyone who likes big sexy hair
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
If I could give this less than one star, I would. This shampoo destroyed my hair. I have naturally straight, dark hair with a fairly oily scalp (I have to wash my hair everyday). Using this shampoo for two weeks caused my hair to clump, dry out and break off. It didn't even clean my hair. I see a lot of women really like it, but this is by far the worst product I've ever put in my hair
Shayna S.
Shayna S.
Rocky River, OH
Omg I love this stuff! First off it smells amazing! I have naturally curly hair that I round brush to straight - I love this set because it keeps texture in my hair to give me added volume after I smooth it out! I would recommend this product to those who are looking for that extra boost!
Shealey K.
Shealey K.
Yaaas for all my people that love all things big hair. I naturally have thick, voluminous hair and this stuff just gives it an extra kick. The smell is nice too. It also leaves my hair shiny and smooth. This product is also alcohol and paraben-free!
Nadja C.
Nadja C.
Jonesboro, AR
I tried this product out expecting to have fuller, thicker hair. Naturally I have oily hair anyway but this shampoo/conditioner combo made my hair extremely oily and dry. It did not lather very well either.
Shayna J.
Shayna J.
Groveland, MA
I LOVE big sexy conditioner and shampoo. I ended up getting this on sale for $20 at the salon I go to. The results are amazing, my hair has never been this long.
Linden C.
Linden C.
San Antonio, TX
I frequently dye my hair "Easter egg" colors that limit me to sulfate free shampoos/conditioners so I can maintain the color as long as possible. This is my go to brand! It doesn't strip color or moisture, and it gives my fine hair a little boost of volume! My only complaint is that it isn't moisturizing enough for my damaged hair, but that is not due to anything from the brand! I should probably use another variety, but I love the scent of this one!:)
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
I have been using this set for about 7 years. It is perfect for my curly hair and I won't buy anything else. It gives my curls great volume and shine
Meg W.
Meg W.
Boise, ID
How has this worked for you guys?
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do this product really gives volume to your hair?
abby m.
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
Does this give your hair more volume?