BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Go big! With this knockout volumizing duo, you can add thickness and extra big volume to hair while also providing moisturizers to prevent dryness. includes: Volumizing Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Volumizing Conditioner - 33.8 oz. features botanical extracts, vitamin B3 and lemongrass increases moisture for flat and fine or thin hair conditioner detangles hair without adding weight color safe sulfate free Made in America. How to use: Cleanse hair with the shampoo. Rinse and apply conditioner. Comb and massage throughout hair. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

Buy on Jet.com
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff isn’t cheap, but it lasts a long time and smells so good! My hair is thick and naturally curly. Usually I want to switch shampoo brands by now but I just switch types of shampoo with the big sexy hair. They have a lot of different types. Right now I have the orange brand. Now sure what it’s called.
Casey K.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! I have super fine hair and this makes it look so much thicker and feel more voluminous. I will be a forever buyer of this product and will recommend to everyone! It is a little pricier than what you would find at the grocery store but well with the price
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. Not only does it smell amazing BUT it actually helps give my fine and curly hair some volume. Also, not much product is needed when washing which is also a plus because this stuff will last forever!
Kayla M.
Weirsdale , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this stuff when I need to feel a little extra. It gives my hair so much volume and it smells so good . This is quite pricy but you can find it almost anywhere . I repurchase a few times a year when I splurge on hair care .
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a staple salon brand shampoo and conditioner, i recommend everyone use atleast one bottle in their lifetime. smells great, lightweight, i believe is color safe. i wouldnt use it indefinitely forever but its totally must try!
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo and conditioner ever. It does help volumize my thin hair better than any other product. It's just so pricey but it's usually cheaper for the set. I did wish it had a nicer scent though. Regardless, I buy it all the time.
Erica F.
Uniontown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo! I’ve used a few from the SEXY line and the volumizing is my favorite by far... I get great volume, shine, and my hair is very bouncy... I will continue to purchase this product ..
Mariela R.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend recommended this duo to me. I tried it and it worked really well. My hair looked healthy and shiny after using it for a week. It was really effective with a great smell. I recommend it to curly people
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Love this brand and the products! Very effective and love what it does to my hair! The smell was okay, not too bad and it was okay pricing, not horrible. I’d definitely buy again!
Gabby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was having trouble finding shampoo and conditioner for fine straight hair and this has made such a difference. My hair doesn't feel Instantly greasy and has a ton of volume.
Meg W.
Boise, ID
How has this worked for you guys?
Jacqueline A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do this product really gives volume to your hair?
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
Does this give your hair more volume?