Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsSexy Hair Concepts
BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set

BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Go big! With this knockout volumizing duo, you can add thickness and extra big volume to hair while also providing moisturizers to prevent dryness. includes: Volumizing Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Volumizing Conditioner - 33.8 oz. features botanical extracts, vitamin B3 and lemongrass increases moisture for flat and fine or thin hair conditioner detangles hair without adding weight color safe sulfate free Made in America. How to use: Cleanse hair with the shampoo. Rinse and apply conditioner. Comb and massage throughout hair. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set Does the conditioner on this set work with fine oils hair? I have never had any luck with conditioners and found they only made my hair more oily and weighed down.
BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set ? Does anyone else have a problem with it not lathering well? [product:big-sexy-hair-sulfate-free-volumizing-shampoo-conditioner-101oz-and-big-sexy-hair-powder-play-53oz-bundle-20]
Is this good for fine, thin hair that gets oily easily? I am trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that let's me go longer between washes without worrying about waking up looking greasy [product:sexy-hair-big-volumizing-shampoo-1-liter]
Start your review of BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set!
How would you rate this product?
Rosalie M.
Bakersfield
BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Rosalie M.
These are nothing special. Normal shampoo that cleanses your scalp well, and a simple conditioner. They do their job but other than that, they are nothing special. I’d look for cheaper alternatives.
Stephanie M.
Porterville, CA
BIG SEXY HAIR Extra Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Stephanie M.
I have mixed feelings about this set. The shampoo isn’t very effective for me- someone who uses hair products to maintain frizz such as leave in creams and gels. I do like the conditioner but there is cheaper alternatives that could do more for your hair.
Christie L.
I completely love this stuff I have fell in love with it I plan to get more once I run out I will always use this product
mirta V.
Los Angeles, CA
Me gusta mucho porque una mi vecina lo usa mucho y veo cómo le da mucho volumen a su pelo me encantaría tenerlo #Influenster #Voxbox
Shaye G.
Yes! I highly recommend this set if you have fine,limo hair like me. It does add volume and texture.
Alicia G.
Alvin, TX
Gives my hair a lot of volume and last a long time love itvsooobmuch loveeeer it soon much!!!!!! I recommend it 100% 👌💆🏻‍♀️🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤👸👸👸👸👸👸👸
Amanda C.
New Freedom, PA
This product is pricy but lasts a long time. It delivers good results and I will definitely buy again.
Alyssa H.
Reading Sta, PA
I have fine combination hair (oily roots and dry ends) so was looking for a good volume shampoo and I really liked this one. My hair was soft, frizz free and it actually did help give me some volume. It also didn't weigh my hair down or cause my hair to get greasy right away. The amount u get is good so I think its fair for the price. It has a good light scent and both rinse well. The only thing is that these are not sulfate free and I prefer sulfate free. If they made these in a sulfate free form I'd deff try it! But if ur ok with sulfates then these are a good volume shampoo and conditioner.
Calista R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love these products. I started using them about a year ago and my hair loves them! And the smell is amazing! I was always hesitant to try this brand as I know there are better high end shampoos but I think for the right price this is worth it. I bought at Ulta when they were having their hair sale and I’ve had it for almost 6 months now.
KimberlyANN S.
If I could give this more stars I would. The Moose the powder everything is absolutely amazing. I won’t volume this is what I go to and it works absolutely beautifully love it and for the price I would pay $30 for it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelsey H.
Camden, NY
il y a 7 jours
Brittany B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
il y a 2 ans
Jessica R. il y a 2 ans
Sulfate free shampoo doesn’t lather as much as ones with sulfates. Just gotta work it in more but it is better for your hair.
abby M.
Sullivan, IN
il y a 6 ans
Does this give your hair more volume?
ANGELA J. il y a 3 ans
absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side . love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .