BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #38 in Haircare Sets

Go big! With this knockout volumizing duo, you can add thickness and extra big volume to hair while also providing moisturizers to prevent dryness. includes: Volumizing Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Volumizing Conditioner - 33.8 oz. features botanical extracts, vitamin B3 and lemongrass increases moisture for flat and fine or thin hair conditioner detangles hair without adding weight color safe sulfate free Made in America. How to use: Cleanse hair with the shampoo. Rinse and apply conditioner. Comb and massage throughout hair. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

Melody J.
Lakeland, FL
My sister-in-law swears by this shampoo and conditioner scent, and I can see why it works for so many people. I, on the other hand, did not like this set at ALL.

Now to be 100% fair, the reason why this didn't work out for me is definitely because of my hair type. So I hope I can help those who have hair similar to mine.

My hair is thick (but fine), dry, color treated, and coarse. I had just gotten my hair colored, and went to Ulta asking for assistance regarding a shampoo/condition set that's nourishing and good for color-treated hair. The worker that assisted me sent me to this line (mainly because it was on sale, so it was a good deal on the wallet).

Basically, I should've paid more attention. The reason why I'm giving this 2/5 instead of 1/5 is definitely because of the ingredients. This shampoo and conditioner set IS in fact Sulfate Free, which is great.

But here is where it got ugly for me...You need to understand that this will do as it claims: it IS very volumizing, BUT this dried out my hair and stripped my scalp and any natural oils it had. I felt like I was 5 again, when my mom would use a crap ton of detangler...this product emphasized my dry, brittle, and coarse hair.

Now, if you have soft and silky hair (my sister-in-law has naturally straight, silky, and soft hair), this will works wonders - It will give you volume if your hair is flat.

For me personally, it was a no-go. I should've done more research!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Best volumizing hair products scince 2000 I've loved Ed these scince I've started school in cosmetology. They do what they say whilest making you feel sexy and smell that way to!
JaLynn R.
Bentonville
This stuff isn’t cheap, but it lasts a long time and smells so good! My hair is thick and naturally curly. Usually I want to switch shampoo brands by now but I just switch types of shampoo with the big sexy hair. They have a lot of different types. Right now I have the orange brand. Now sure what it’s called.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Best shampoo and conditioner ever. It does help volumize my thin hair better than any other product. It's just so pricey but it's usually cheaper for the set. I did wish it had a nicer scent though. Regardless, I buy it all the time.
Gabby S.
I was having trouble finding shampoo and conditioner for fine straight hair and this has made such a difference. My hair doesn't feel Instantly greasy and has a ton of volume.
Casey K.
Pensacola, FL
Love this product!! I have super fine hair and this makes it look so much thicker and feel more voluminous. I will be a forever buyer of this product and will recommend to everyone! It is a little pricier than what you would find at the grocery store but well with the price
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. Not only does it smell amazing BUT it actually helps give my fine and curly hair some volume. Also, not much product is needed when washing which is also a plus because this stuff will last forever!
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
I really like this stuff when I need to feel a little extra. It gives my hair so much volume and it smells so good . This is quite pricy but you can find it almost anywhere . I repurchase a few times a year when I splurge on hair care .
bridget b.
Albuquerque , NM
this is a staple salon brand shampoo and conditioner, i recommend everyone use atleast one bottle in their lifetime. smells great, lightweight, i believe is color safe. i wouldnt use it indefinitely forever but its totally must try!
Erica F.
Uniontown, PA
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo! I’ve used a few from the SEXY line and the volumizing is my favorite by far... I get great volume, shine, and my hair is very bouncy... I will continue to purchase this product ..
Jacqueline A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do this product really gives volume to your hair?
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
Does this give your hair more volume?
Meg W.
Boise, ID
How has this worked for you guys?