BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Big sexy spray & play hair spray - 1.5 oz see more...

• I HERAD THIS HAIRSPRAY IT THE BEST! I WANT TO TRY IT? DOE...1 Answers
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
I have a cowlick in the back of my head and this stuff has saved me from showing that “bald spot” off. This keeps my hair in place and this is also good for teazing your hair and keeping it in place. My best friend lives for this stuff. Want big hair? This is the answer. DONT USE TOO MUCH! Just a sprinkle does the trick.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I have rarely ever used to different spray before that's how amazing this one is I actually use it on a client for a pageant and she actually won not saying that it was because of this product but I am saying that as her hair say flawless throughout the entire night throughout several changes and I only had to use it once
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
This stuff works wonders. It's easy to find too, I purchased mine at ulta. I bought a travel size to see if I would like it and I plan to buy a big one next time. My hair is very thick and heavy which often makes it very flat. This helps so much. The only issue I have is the smell. Not very good.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I like this product, but I am interested in trying others. It doesn't hold as well as I would like and the smell is a little strong. I would just consider this product mediocre. I do not love or hate it. I do like the brand, which is why I originally purchased this product.
Danica A.
For years this was my go to hair spray. As life has gone on, I've found several better brands that don't smell of alcohol. This is also hard to brush out, so if you don't wash your hair everyday it's difficult to restyle the day after. But it does have good hold.
Nicolle C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I enjoyed using this hairspray! It definitely gave me the desired hold and it is above the other brands that I have tried. I have thin, straight hair so any hairspray that holds my hair and gives me volume I will love! I would recommend this brand to a friend!
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
Decent amount for such a small bottle. I'm not a huge fan of the stickiness, but I guess that's just part of hair spray. Definitely holds well and feels light. I'd say it's a better investment, long term, to just buy the bigger bottles, because of the price.
Kerrigan C.
This product works well and feels good on my hair but I don’t really care for the scent. It’s for a good price and you can get it most places. I would get it again but only if there weren’t any others with better quality and smell available.
Laurie W.
Waxahachie, TX
This has been my go to hair spray for several years. It give you the perfect hold without being sticky. A lot of the other sprays with this type of hold leave your hair hard and sticky but not those one.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
This is a really good hair spray it holds and doesn’t air your hair feel stiff but honestly you can find something cheaper and just as good at the drugstore. It’s not cheap for a hairspray and others are less money and just as good. This is a great hairspray though!
Rosieee H.
I HERAD THIS HAIRSPRAY IT THE BEST! I WANT TO TRY IT? DOES IT REALLY WORK?