BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #19 in Mousse

Humidity Resistant Sold only in professional Salons. 6% VOC Compliant ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Has anyone tried this product and if so are they experiencing all...1 Answers
  • I have very think, heavy hair that likes to lay fat on my scalp, ...1 Answers
  • I am considering to buy this does it make ur hair sticky and grea...2 Answers
Big & Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Spray Mousse
  • "Great product though gives great lift and hold when used correctly.But remember, product only guaranteed when sold by a professional." in 1 review
  • "I have long wavy hair and if I don't use any product it goes flat and gets frizzy." in 1 review
Allie A.
I have no idea what I would do without this product! I have very very fine hair. That makes it very hard on me to style it certain ways. My hair has no volume and I've never been able to get it to hold even curls loaded with hairspray. This product makes my hair have the volume and fluff I've always wanted. It doesn't give that sticky, crisp feeling like hair spray and other products do. Nor does it make your hair look greasy. Absolutely amazing product.
Amanda P.
Easton, MD
Love this stuff! It makes my hair feel so think and lush! And I love the fact that even though I live in the middle of no where I can pick it up at Walmart or target and not have to drive an hour to the mall or Ulta. My favorite time to get it is around Chrostmas because they have the 2 packs for cheep and I just stock up!
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the best root lifters that I have found! Doesn't leave your hair feeling gross and sticky and it really works great! It isn't super expensive, I believe I paid $16 at Ulta Beauty. I would definitely recommend this product to others and I will continue purchasing this myself!
Paige M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this product before and i absolutely loved it. The scent was great and helped a lot for adding volume and even shine. Its quick and easy to use plus it has a great scent. I highly recommend the product and i will be repurchasing it myself soon too
Kendra B.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a hard time finding something to give me the volume I wanted at the roots. I found this product a few years ago and have used it ever since. And very simple to use. Just spray at the roots when you get out of the shower then blowdry. It's great!!!!
Cassi C.
Naples, UT
I have naturally thin hair and I started using this product after I shower and blow dry my hair. I spray this at the roots in sections and when I round brush my hair afterwards my hair is so full and looks so thick! I would recommend this to everyone!
Courtney H.
Paducah
I like the product and it does give my hair the volume. It's a tad pricey though. Unfortunately, it doesn't spray even. It's more of a shot of liquid which makes it crunchy in spots and feels heavy by the end of the day.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Gives my fine hair a little extra lift without leaving a greasy or crunchy residue. Definitely worth spending a little extra $$ on.
stacey j.
Love this root pump, I have been using it for years. lifts my roots good for volume so that my hair don't look flat all the time
Christan H.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite products to use together! you'll never have flat boring hair but root pump plus is the best thing on earth!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am considering to buy this does it make ur hair sticky and greasy looking?
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well when you just air dry your hair? And does it have to be applied to the roots only?
Taylor L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky or does it leave a heavy reside?
Desaree M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work and does it leave your hair oily or greasy?