BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #53 in Mousse

Humidity Resistant Sold only in professional Salons. 6% VOC Compliant ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Has anyone tried this product and if so are they experiencing all...1 Answers
  • I have very think, heavy hair that likes to lay fat on my scalp, ...1 Answers
  • I am considering to buy this does it make ur hair sticky and grea...2 Answers
Big & Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Spray Mousse
  • "Great product though gives great lift and hold when used correctly.But remember, product only guaranteed when sold by a professional." in 1 review
  • "I have long wavy hair and if I don't use any product it goes flat and gets frizzy." in 1 review
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
This root booster definitely works well to add volume, especially to fine limp hair. Compared to the many root boosters I have tried, this one gives the most volume to my very fine straight hair, however, I don't like the way it feels in my hair. My hair feels dirty and sticky at the roots. I wish I coukd get past that feeling because it really does work for extreme volume. I don't use it anymore because I can't stand that feeling.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster as part of my Salon Centric Voxbox. And my clients really like it. I have already had a few clients request I pick them up a full sized bottle to purchase. It give great volume to my blow outs with out being excessively dry or tacky.
Amber D.
Great product. Not sticky. Didn't make my hair hard. Did not last the entire day though. Decent price. Good smell. Overall would continue to use and recommend. It compares well to other alternatives. Room for improvement would be last all day.
Christy G.
Rexburg, ID
The BEST mouse if you’re looking for volume! It’s also a root pump so you really do get ultimate volume! It goes on light and no heavy like other brands but is powerful as you blow dry your hair, you’ll see the volume come! Seriously the best mouse; I will only ever use this brand!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
If you want huge volume and your hair usually lays flat ...then this is the product for you. Spray into your roots all over and you will not believe the difference! I have straight flat long hair and I spray a dime size amount just in the crown area for every day use and it looks like I had a salon blow out! More than that for everyday is way too heavy so use sparingly. If you want huge volume though for an evening out spray into your roots and watch your hair fluff to levels you have never seen!
Hailey C.
I always used to use thing on my hair when i wanted tight curls or when i scrunched my hair. It would always make my hair look so naturally curly and i love the smell of it. It doesnt make my hair feel crunchy and I would still use it if i still scrunched my hair.
Kayla B.
Auburndale, FL
This is such a great root pump I use this everyday while my hair is still wet before I blow dry it with a roll brush and I get the perfect amount of volume! If your skeptical about this product CVS sells a mini travel size for $4.99 but its an amazing product hands down one of my favorite
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Love it! Works better than any other root lifter I have used. Not greasy & doesn't leave a film on your hair. Long lasting and doesn't require a lot in order to work well. I will buy it again and recommend others to do the same!
Maddy M.
Columbus , OH
I love this stuff! My favorite root lifter. I just put a little in my roots under my hair and then blow dry. I naturally have really flat hair and it gives me great volume with my greasy feel
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
I like to put this in my hair to give it a little texture. I love the root pump addition because I have very flat hair in my scalp so it helps to add some volume.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Does this work well when you just air dry your hair? And does it have to be applied to the roots only?
Taylor L.
Is this sticky or does it leave a heavy reside?
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
I am considering to buy this does it make ur hair sticky and greasy looking?
Julia C.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product and if so are they experiencing allergic reactions. Such as itching or bumps an the scalp in the area applied. It works great at plumping up the hair roots and the itching and bumps do go away after washing hair. I was also wondering if this be caused from using too much at a time.