BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #39 in Hair Mousse

Humidity Resistant Sold only in professional Salons. 6% VOC Compliant ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Has anyone tried this product and if so are they experien...1 Answers
  • I have very think, heavy hair that likes to lay fat on my...1 Answers
  • I am considering to buy this does it make ur hair sticky ...2 Answers
Big & Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Spray Mousse
  • "Great product though gives great lift and hold when used correctly.But remember, product only guaranteed when sold by a professional." in 1 review
  • "I have long wavy hair and if I don't use any product it goes flat and gets frizzy." in 1 review
April N.
Forest Lake
I naturally have very flat hair because it is so fine and thick at the same time. It lacks volume very badly. The last time I got a hair cut, my stylist put this in to give me a little more volume to the layers that she put in. It worked amazingly. My hair had a lot of volume and it didn’t look like it was flat against my head like usual. However, I will say, it does take some time getting used to using. If you use too much, it will make your roots look greasy and have the complete opposite effect on your hair, making it look weighed down.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I  have fine, silky hair, but I  have a lot of it, so I'm always looking for something that lifts my hair at the roots but does not dry it out or make it too flyaway.  This is a tall order, as I  have found that volumizing products typically do those two things to my hair.On a whim, I decided to try this.  I  just put it on my roots, and although it's a spray mousse you can spray into your hair, I  just spray it into the palm of my hand and put it throughout my roots (on damp hair).  Don't just put it on the top of your head or the top roots--make sure you got all of them, especially on the sides and the underside of your hair.
After using some of my other tried and true favorites on the rest of my hair, I  blowdried it and styled.  What a difference this makes!  I  actually feel like I    have great hair days all time now.  :).
Kristen C.
I have fine flat hair, and when I use this (spray at roots and around crown) then blow dry, I notice a bit of volume however I find that it is very drying to my hair. I usually wash my hair 2 times a week, but when I use this..I can maybe get by with 2 days max and need to wash my hair since it is hard to come through and leaves a bit of a dry/tacky (if that makes sense) residue
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster as part of my Salon Centric Voxbox. And my clients really like it. I have already had a few clients request I pick them up a full sized bottle to purchase. It give great volume to my blow outs with out being excessively dry or tacky.
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
The BEST mouse if you’re looking for volume! It’s also a root pump so you really do get ultimate volume! It goes on light and no heavy like other brands but is powerful as you blow dry your hair, you’ll see the volume come! Seriously the best mouse; I will only ever use this brand!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
If you want huge volume and your hair usually lays flat ...then this is the product for you. Spray into your roots all over and you will not believe the difference! I have straight flat long hair and I spray a dime size amount just in the crown area for every day use and it looks like I had a salon blow out! More than that for everyday is way too heavy so use sparingly. If you want huge volume though for an evening out spray into your roots and watch your hair fluff to levels you have never seen!
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
This root booster definitely works well to add volume, especially to fine limp hair. Compared to the many root boosters I have tried, this one gives the most volume to my very fine straight hair, however, I don't like the way it feels in my hair. My hair feels dirty and sticky at the roots. I wish I coukd get past that feeling because it really does work for extreme volume. I don't use it anymore because I can't stand that feeling.
Hannah J.
Denver
I use this religiously. My hair is heavy and without a little assistance is hard to keep volumized. I spray a little bit of this on my roots, blow dry, and I’m good to go. The price isn’t bad either! I highly recommend this product!
Hailey C.
I always used to use thing on my hair when i wanted tight curls or when i scrunched my hair. It would always make my hair look so naturally curly and i love the smell of it. It doesnt make my hair feel crunchy and I would still use it if i still scrunched my hair.
Emma L.
Phoenixville, PA
I love this product! I bought it per the recommendation of my stylist and use it every single time I blow dry my hair. I use a little more than the can recommends as my hair is really thick. I would definitely buy it again.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Taylor L.
Is this sticky or does it leave a heavy reside?
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
I am considering to buy this does it make ur hair sticky and greasy looking?
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Does this work well when you just air dry your hair? And does it have to be applied to the roots only?
Kyndal T.
Clinton, TN
I have short wavy hair and want something that will amplify my waves, add volume, and hold them. Will this product do that?