BY BIG RED

Big Red Soda, 12 ounce cans see more...

• Has anyone ever tried this mixed in a punch? What did you mix wit...1 Answers
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
Okay, Big Red is so yummy!! I LOVE it. It’s great with everything, the flavor is so unique. Some people say it tastes like strawberry or like medicine but they’re obviously uncultured because it’s seriously so amazing. Nothing beats an ice cold glass with fried chicken haha. But really, everyone try big red!!
Shanea D.
Devine, TX
If you ain’t from Texas you might not understand this but this drink is the go to where I’m from. It’s so yummy and sweet and it’s original none of that big blue which is horrible. I get this any time there’s a chance for soda
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
Big Red is my addiction!! I smoked for 31 years and I have been smoke free for over 2 years and it doesn't bother me one bit. I go a more then 3 hours without a Big Red and I get angry. Gotta have my Big Red [product:big-red-soda,-2-l]
Breanna H.
Best soda ever. It taste like a cotton candy bubble gum cream soda. There is only one place to buy it where I live unfortunately but it taste like my child hood so I will drive an hour or so just to go get it.
Melissa C.
Spring, TX
I love this soda. It's like a mixture of bubble gum and creme soda. Being from Texas Big Red is a state favorite. The price is right .Comparable to Coke and Pepsi beverages. I've been drinking Big Red since I was a little girl and will continue drinking it till I'm to old not to☺
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
Great taste. Great change of pace. You rarely find it widely available. When it is on sale I stock up and hide it from everyone, unless there is a party, it is one of about 4 sodas that seem to get super cold when put in ice buckets. You can throw it in the freezer for a bit and it tastes even better and it lasts until you finish it off where colas taste good when froze like it but when you get to the last quarter of a soda it starts to taste a little watered down unlike Big Red, its flavor lasts to the end. It is usually a hit at parties, and is one of the first drinks that gets low.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
It was my favorite soda as a child and will continue to be my favorite as an adult. I love the sweet flavor its just not a good idea to drink it before an event unless you want red teeth.
Erica S.
De-Freakin-Licous! Big Red is awesome. I actually had never had it until I went to some company picnic with my friend about 6 years ago and I couldn't get enough! It tasted great and was even better because it was super cold. I bet it would taste great a as a float, too!
Erika M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive been drinking this soda since I was 10. The best soda ever! Its best cold (almost frozen) and with tacos and barbacoa! Its not like any other soda Ive ever had.
Vanessa  M.
Cabot , AR
There's nothing but good to say about this soda. It's like cream soda and bubble gum or cotton candy mixed together. I don't even know how to explain it. It's like heaven in your mouth.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Has anyone ever tried this mixed in a punch? What did you mix with it?