BY BIG RED

Big Red Soda, 12 ounce cans see more...

• Has anyone ever tried this mixed in a punch? What did you mix wit...1 Answers
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Spring, TX
I love this soda. It's like a mixture of bubble gum and creme soda. Being from Texas Big Red is a state favorite. The price is right .Comparable to Coke and Pepsi beverages. I've been drinking Big Red since I was a little girl and will continue drinking it till I'm to old not to☺
Erika M.
Erika M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive been drinking this soda since I was 10. The best soda ever! Its best cold (almost frozen) and with tacos and barbacoa! Its not like any other soda Ive ever had.
mercides m.
mercides m.
Anchorage, AK
My absolute favorite soda!!!! So tasty. So refreshing. This soda and chef salad was my go to food for when I was pregnant. Yummm!
Harli B.
Harli B.
Love me some big red! It's one of the best sodas out there! If you can get some defiantly try it
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Crystal City, TX
It is a delicious drink and it is good with any kind of food. It also has good flavor.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
San Antonio, TX
This is so a must have on Sundays in our family. Also lets not forget the barbacoa 😉👍
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Foodie Expert
Best soda ever. It taste like a cotton candy bubble gum cream soda. There is only one place to buy it where I live unfortunately but it taste like my child hood so I will drive an hour or so just to go get it.
Candace K.
Candace K.
Hodgenville
I always buy my big red at the local IGA. I don't drink anything else.. Ive absolutely loved it since I was a child..
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
Foodie Expert
It was my favorite soda as a child and will continue to be my favorite as an adult. I love the sweet flavor its just not a good idea to drink it before an event unless you want red teeth.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Foodie Expert
Big Red is my favorite soda. I tell the kids its my liquid candy. I buy the 2 liter at least 3-4 times a week.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Has anyone ever tried this mixed in a punch? What did you mix with it?