BY BIG RED SODA

• Can someone please tell me why I can't seem to find Diet ...1 Answers
  • What is that supposed to taste like?3 Answers
  • i've never seen this before. How different is it compared...1 Answers
Krista T.
I love a good cream soda though I rarely reach for them unless I have a real craving for them. I prefer red cream soda over regular cream soda. When I get the craving, Big Red is my go to! I love how smooth and creamy it is. Big Red is very sweet and has a heavy vanilla aftertaste that I just can't get over. It leaves me with an "oooh yeees" feeling!  This cream soda is amazing for ice cream floats! I definitely recommend!
Bre'yana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
You cannot love in Texas and bot try this soda. I love this cream soda. The packaging is great. Why fix something that isn’t broken? I am a repeat consumer of this soda. I will always buy this soda. Walmart and Kroger usually have this on sale. If you love cream soda I suggest you try Big Red. Oh and before you ask, no, it does not taste like Big Red gum.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
It's all right. There was a deal at the grocery store so I decided to try it. It's tag line is appropriate. Like nothing you've ever tried, but I just don't go back to it. It taste fine. Just not something I'd purchase again.
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
This is my favorite soda brand I love the taste of it and I recommend it to everyone. They sell it at drugstore not too expensive and it’s affordable. I really love drinking soda and hard for me to stop.
Yessi T.
I think this soda is overly, overly sweet. I don't know exactly what it tastes like but reminds me of syrup, of course not as thick but that sweet. Big Red Soda
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
I cannot believe I have never tried this drink until yesterday. For years I always thought that the Big Red soda was like the Big Red gum (cinnamon) which I despise, so I've never tried it. My husband made me try one yesterday and it was delicious. At first sip it tasted almost like bubblegum but after a couple more sips it reminded me of a cream soda. Would definitely be delicious in an ice cream float. I'll definitely drink more of these!
Felicity C.
Sterling , CT
This soda is pretty good. It isn't the best, I think that the original Dr. Pepper drink is better than this one, though. It is better than some of the other dr pepper flavors. It's pretty affordable and I do think that I would buy it again. I would also recommend it.
Kristen B.
This is one of those love it or hate it drinks, and I love it. It is a super sweet vanilla bubble gum flavor. I really don't know how to describe it other than Delicious. I'm super sad that since I've moved to NYC I have to order it from amazon for $27 for a 12pack of cans. It is worth the price though. When friends or relatives ask what they can send as gifts I always tell them to send big red.
Cassandra C.
Middletown,oh
OMG I LOVE BIG RED!!!! it is the best red cream soda i have every had it has a slight vanilla taste to it i think and it always very cheap like 99 cents or something i didn't think i would like it when i first tried it but it was amazing. i would diffidently try this is i was you
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
Oh how I long for the days before I knew caffeine messed up my heart condition. I would drink Big Red while studying for exams and mentally thank the gods for this delicious libation. Now? I take three sips, get nervous, and force myself to pour the rest out. I love you, Big Red. I will always love you.
Nicole W.
Live Oak, CA
Is this very popular among kids ages 7-12?
Cynthia T.
Has anyone tried this soda? I've never tried it and I'm curious about it?
Carmen B.
What is that supposed to taste like?
Cynthia T.
Has anyone tried this soda? I've never tried it and I'm curious about it?
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
Big red been my favorite drink