BY BIG RED SODA #84 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• What is that supposed to taste like?3 Answers
  • i've never seen this before. How different is it compared...1 Answers
Kristen B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of those love it or hate it drinks, and I love it. It is a super sweet vanilla bubble gum flavor. I really don't know how to describe it other than Delicious. I'm super sad that since I've moved to NYC I have to order it from amazon for $27 for a 12pack of cans. It is worth the price though. When friends or relatives ask what they can send as gifts I always tell them to send big red.
Krista T.
I love a good cream soda though I rarely reach for them unless I have a real craving for them. I prefer red cream soda over regular cream soda. When I get the craving, Big Red is my go to! I love how smooth and creamy it is. Big Red is very sweet and has a heavy vanilla aftertaste that I just can't get over. It leaves me with an "oooh yeees" feeling!  This cream soda is amazing for ice cream floats! I definitely recommend!
Emily H.
Bowling Green
I love this soda! It’s definitely one of my favorites. If I could compare its taste to anything I’d say bubblegum. With that being said, I would not recommend to those who don’t like sweetness.
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
When I first tried this (in Texas!) I absolutely loved it and had no idea it was cream soda because it tastes like sweet bubble gum! I don’t drink it that often anymore but sometimes I crave it
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
It's all right. There was a deal at the grocery store so I decided to try it. It's tag line is appropriate. Like nothing you've ever tried, but I just don't go back to it. It taste fine. Just not something I'd purchase again.
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
This is my favorite soda brand I love the taste of it and I recommend it to everyone. They sell it at drugstore not too expensive and it’s affordable. I really love drinking soda and hard for me to stop.
Yessi T.
I think this soda is overly, overly sweet. I don't know exactly what it tastes like but reminds me of syrup, of course not as thick but that sweet. Big Red Soda
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I cannot believe I have never tried this drink until yesterday. For years I always thought that the Big Red soda was like the Big Red gum (cinnamon) which I despise, so I've never tried it. My husband made me try one yesterday and it was delicious. At first sip it tasted almost like bubblegum but after a couple more sips it reminded me of a cream soda. Would definitely be delicious in an ice cream float. I'll definitely drink more of these!
Felicity C.
Sterling , CT
This soda is pretty good. It isn't the best, I think that the original Dr. Pepper drink is better than this one, though. It is better than some of the other dr pepper flavors. It's pretty affordable and I do think that I would buy it again. I would also recommend it.
Cassandra C.
Middletown,oh
OMG I LOVE BIG RED!!!! it is the best red cream soda i have every had it has a slight vanilla taste to it i think and it always very cheap like 99 cents or something i didn't think i would like it when i first tried it but it was amazing. i would diffidently try this is i was you
Nicole W.
Live Oak, CA
Is this very popular among kids ages 7-12?
Cynthia T.
Has anyone tried this soda? I've never tried it and I'm curious about it?
Carmen B.
What is that supposed to taste like?
Cynthia T.
Has anyone tried this soda? I've never tried it and I'm curious about it?
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
Big red been my favorite drink