Big Red Rooster Sound Machine, 6 Sounds, White

*1 other buying options

Big Red Rooster Sound Machine 6 Sounds:6 high-quality natural sounds including rain, brook, ocean, thunder, white noise and summer nightNatural sounds mask background noises so you sleep betterFall asleep easier, sleep better, wake-up refreshedLeave the sound on all night or use the optional timer that can be set for 15, 30 or 60 minutesThe sound machine is great for travelPowered by an AC adaptor (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)Measures 4" deep x 4.375" wide x 2.63" tall

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Big Red Rooster Sound Machine, 6 Sounds, White!
How would you rate this product?
Ellensburg, WA
Big Red Rooster Sound Machine, 6 Sounds, White uploaded by Christine R.
I just got this in the mail today. All the settings work it sounds fantastic I am about to take a little nap and see how well it works. I was using my phone at night but I was draining the battery so now I have this that can plug into the wall I don't have to use all my battery on my cell phone for the water effects. Can't wait to get this up and going in my bedroom. [product:big-red-rooster-sound-machine,-6-sounds,-white]