BY BIG RED

Try Wrigley s Slim Pack Naturally Artificially Flavored 10 - Fifteen Stick Packages 1-800-WRIGLEY see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really enjoy cinnamon flavor gums, especially if they are more on the spicy side such as this one, instead of the sweet side." in 60 reviews
  • "This gum flavor is very distinct, strong cinnamon taste that overpowers the mouth, however the flavor doesn't last long enough...." in 23 reviews
  • "i love big red gum the flavor last long gives you fresh breath i always chewed it when i was a kid im now 36 and still chew it " in 21 reviews
  • "Unlike some have said, I think it has a perfect amount of cinnamon and spice and the flavor lasts a long time, which is important." in 18 reviews
  • "This is my favorite gum, dammit I haven't seen this for so long it just makes me sad :/ I love this so much they are one of a kind. " in 15 reviews
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Big red is the perfect cinnamon gum. It has just the right amount of cinnamon taste. I love it.
The taste doesn't last for a long time but most gums don't.
It's no more expensive than any other gum.
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
My favorite gum, it’s one of the gums I remember chewing as a kid, so many of the other gums have changed but this one is just like what I remember, it’s also cheap you can get this gum at pretty much any store.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
I love big red. It’s my favorite cinnamon flavored gum. The only reason I gave it a three was because the flavor doesn’t last long. I will eat so many pieces at once.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was in the big red marching band in junior high and high school so when we were doing competitions we always got a pack of big red gum that was always something fun that I looked forward to as a young person and now as an adult I still love the smell and the taste of that yummy cinnamon gum and I catch it on sale for a dollar all the time I stock up recommended if you love cinnamon!!!
Megan T.
Omg!!! I LOVE THIS GUM!!!! This gum does pack some heat and can be intense to those with a sensitive mouth but ... The flavor stays strong for hours. I used to chew this gum as an adolescent and I'm still chewing it as an adult. I highly recommend this gum for its delicious cinnamon flavor and its longevity!
Jackie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite cinnamon gum that can burn your tongue a little bit. It has a great cinnamon taste, but a weird aftertaste. Of course this pack of gum is affordable and you should not swallow any kind of gum. Sometimes these sticks of gum can be hard, and I wish that the taste would last longer. When chewing it, it can feel like it is rubbery and squeaky when playing with it inside your mouth.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Big red gum is such a great tasting gum. I used to chew this a lot growing up. The burst of a mildly hot cinnamon was a great pick me up especially for a dry mouth. Love the flavor.
andrea d.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Creo que solo si te gusta la canela te va a gustar estos. Yo los amo porque su sabor puede dura horas. Obviamente el primer mordisco es fuerte pero a los pocos segundos es delicioso. Son de los que siempre tengo en mi bolso. No se endurecen y el tamaño es perfecto.
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
I love me some Big Red gum. It satisfies my sweet craving, and freshens my breath. I love the cinnamon flavor, and it lasts a lot longer than most gum. On top of all of that, it brings back memories of my childhood. This is my second favorite gum.
Madison L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Big Red gum! This gum has a amazing flavor. It is a bit hot but it is not too hot and I really like that. I love how inexpensive this product is. You get a lot of gum for the price. I highly recommend checing out this brand of gum! It's amazing!!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Favorite gum?
Gladys A.
Do you like this gum?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer BigRed, Spearmint or Peppermint gum?
julianah f.
Is this spicy?or taste like cinnamon
Marie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your favorite Wrigley's gum?