Add a Photo

By BIG RED
#87 in Gum
Artificially flavored. America's No. 1 Cinnamon Gum. Made in USA.
Lily R.
Lily R.

Cinnamon gum is weird. I'm not sure what's brought me to this point in my life where I'm reviewing gum on the internet but here I am, and cinnamon gum is weird, and not good weird. That being said, I am a huge fan of Wrigley stick gum in general, so if I had to pick a cinnamon gum it would be this one. I have nostalgic feelings about the little foil they come in and I like to eat it in quick little nibbly bites like a rodent until it's all in my mouth. This is probably not a very useful review.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.

I have always loved Big Red ever since I was a kid it has always been one of my favorite. I used to remember every word to the big red Theme Song too back when they had more commercials for Command products like Mentos. even after all these years it is still one of all time favorite cinnamon flavored gum and would recommend it to anyone else who really likes cinnamon flavored products.
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
Warsaw, VA

I love Big Red Gum. I love Cinnamon flavor and how hot it is. I bought it at walmart several times. I love how it is a great value for how many you get and i get this about 2 times a month. I would highly recommend it. yes it is Repurchase worthy. One of my favorites
marie A.
marie A.

I love Big Red Chewing Gum, has such a unique flavor. one of the gums that i always have in my purse. there is nothing like it . it is very affordable. an can be found any where . i usually get mine from food4less . i would recommend to any one and every one
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK

My go to gum for when I'm out and about and just had ate lunch. it's usually priced very cheap and taste yummy! my friends and I eat it on the daily almost. since it's not as pricey, I am always out buying it even when I don't need more!
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

I love the flavor of this gum! It is a nice change from the ordinary mint gum! It has a very strong cinnamon flavor that really wakes me up if I am having a slower morning or a tough time staying awake when I'm studying!
vivian s.
vivian s.

This gum is great! It definitely tastes like cinnamon and sometimes it gets really hot ! I would recommend it to people that like spicier things but for people who can't tolerate spicy , this is not a good gum for you!
marybeth L.
marybeth L.

Big red cinnamon chewing gum has a wonderful and delicious flavor. The flavor lasted forever, the flavor lasted way longer than most gums. I recommend this gum to anyone who loves cinnamon and gum :-)
wendy s.
wendy s.

I like this gum a lot, i used to have it all the time but my daughter started to get gum out of my bag too and its spicy for her. Its great for adults ;)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Castaic, CA

I love the taste of this gum. The cinnamon flavor is very strong but not too spicy. The only complaint I would have is how quickly the flavor goes away.

Join Now