BY BIG RED

Artificially flavored. America's No. 1 Cinnamon Gum. Made in USA. see more...

Danielle L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Big read lives up to it's name it's BIG flavor. I remember eating this as a kid and now as an adult I pop a stick in to freshen my breath before meetings. I buy this at walmart and it's very affordable. I recommend trying Big Red for long lasting fiery flavor.
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
I have always loved Big Red ever since I was a kid it has always been one of my favorite. I used to remember every word to the big red Theme Song too back when they had more commercials for Command products like Mentos. even after all these years it is still one of all time favorite cinnamon flavored gum and would recommend it to anyone else who really likes cinnamon flavored products.
Lacy I.
When I quit smoking I chewed so much of this gum that my mouth had sores from the cinnamon...but it was worth it as this gum for some reason really helped me curb the urge to smoke. It's spicy and has a kick and I like it better than all the other mint gum out there. I buy it in bulk:)
marie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Big Red Chewing Gum, has such a unique flavor. one of the gums that i always have in my purse. there is nothing like it . it is very affordable. an can be found any where . i usually get mine from food4less . i would recommend to any one and every one
cynthia f.
I love Big Red Gum. I love Cinnamon flavor and how hot it is. I bought it at walmart several times. I love how it is a great value for how many you get and i get this about 2 times a month. I would highly recommend it. yes it is Repurchase worthy. One of my favorites
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
My go to gum for when I'm out and about and just had ate lunch. it's usually priced very cheap and taste yummy! my friends and I eat it on the daily almost. since it's not as pricey, I am always out buying it even when I don't need more!
vivian s.
This gum is great! It definitely tastes like cinnamon and sometimes it gets really hot ! I would recommend it to people that like spicier things but for people who can't tolerate spicy , this is not a good gum for you!
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
I love the flavor of this gum! It is a nice change from the ordinary mint gum! It has a very strong cinnamon flavor that really wakes me up if I am having a slower morning or a tough time staying awake when I'm studying!
marybeth L.
Big red cinnamon chewing gum has a wonderful and delicious flavor. The flavor lasted forever, the flavor lasted way longer than most gums. I recommend this gum to anyone who loves cinnamon and gum :-)
wendy s.
I like this gum a lot, i used to have it all the time but my daughter started to get gum out of my bag too and its spicy for her. Its great for adults ;)