BY RALPH LAUREN

The Big Ponys collection continues the Ralph Lauren tradition of redefining American style with modernity to a new generation of men. Its flask bottles come in four bold colors, each representing a fragrance that evokes a man's strengths, empowering him to Get in the Game. Blue is an energetic and exciting blend of lime and citrus tonic. see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this for my husband as a gift. He is very fond of high end perfume. It was pretty reasonably priced. I bought it at Macy’s. I love the way the bottle looks at that’s what caught my eye initially. He says he likes it but it’s not his favorite.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love this fragrance and will continue to use this product. I always ask for this at Christmas time. Good value for this product and nice bottle/Box. Recommend others to try this fragrance. Price is great.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Smells nice, but the smell is incredibly faint. Almost like I got a bad bottle. However I buy this cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas every year. Its one of his favorites.
Colton S.
Kearney, NE
This stuff smells great and my girl always gets it for me because she enjoys smelling it so much. I am a cologne guy so I cycle through a lot of styles but this is a staple.
Araceli J.
Pharr , TX
I gave this as a gift but they didn't like it. After getting it back I noticed why they didn't like it. The didn't like it it's honestly not great.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I have a cute little small bottle and this scent is so airy and light but so so good st the same time I love it so much probably my favorite
Bill N.
Auburn
Bigy pony blue, that older scent that can stand up to the new fruitier colognes of these times. A sexy, confident man uses this
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bougjt this as a gift set for someone and they loved the scent and they are now buying this brand and trying diffrent brands.
Sarah S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great masculine scent. Smells clean and something that is great for everyday wear. Purchased it from Kohl’s and it was on sale.