BY RALPH LAUREN

The Big Ponys collection continues the Ralph Lauren tradition of redefining American style with modernity to a new generation of men. Its flask bottles come in four bold colors, each representing a fragrance that evokes a man's strengths, empowering him to Get in the Game. Blue is an energetic and exciting blend of lime and citrus tonic. see more...

Bill N.
Bill N.
Auburn
Bigy pony blue, that older scent that can stand up to the new fruitier colognes of these times. A sexy, confident man uses this
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love Ralph Laurens bottles he designs. I think each one of them is different and unique
Colton S.
Colton S.
Kearney, NE
This stuff smells great and my girl always gets it for me because she enjoys smelling it so much. I am a cologne guy so I cycle through a lot of styles but this is a staple.
salah c.
salah c.
Hi,

I wanted to say that I’m a huge fan of your company.

I’ve been a long time buyer of ralph lauren and can’t imagine buying anything else. I know a lot of folks probably email to complain and it can be tough responding to those, so I thought I’d add a little sunshine. 🙂

You’re doing great work, it’s appreciated in our house, and I wanted to say thanks.

I don’t know if you have any samples or coupons you could send my way but I’d be most appreciative to try more of your products.

Thank you and have a great day!
Salah Eddine
Fernando K.
Fernando K.
If you are looking for me to describe the scent, I will try my best.
This is not an "old man" scent. However, it is also not girly in the least.
CK One was a gender neutral scent. This is not that girly.
Normal Polo is more onion-like, which is why I don't buy it.
This is for younger dudes.
I hope that helps.
If you want to smell it, go to a store where they have it!!!