BY RALPH LAUREN

The Big Ponys collection continues the Ralph Lauren tradition of redefining American style with modernity to a new generation of men. Its flask bottles come in four bold colors, each representing a fragrance that evokes a man's strengths, empowering him to Get in the Game. Blue is an energetic and exciting blend of lime and citrus tonic. see more...

Bill N.
Auburn
Bigy pony blue, that older scent that can stand up to the new fruitier colognes of these times. A sexy, confident man uses this
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
This is my favorite perfume of all time. I've tried many different perfumes and currently own a lot as well but I always come back to this one. I don't know if it's just me but this perfume last all day, on the other hand, other more expensive perfumes I've bought fade rather quickly, and people always compliment me on it so that's a plus. Also, I was a bit worried about ordering it online since I'm used to buying it at Ulta, Target, Sephora, or wherever I see it in person but the perfume is the same. Nothing to worry about and it arrived faster than expected. So, I definitely recommend it.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this fragrance and will continue to use this product. I always ask for this at Christmas time. Good value for this product and nice bottle/Box. Recommend others to try this fragrance. Price is great.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I bougjt this as a gift set for someone and they loved the scent and they are now buying this brand and trying diffrent brands.
Sarah S.
Great masculine scent. Smells clean and something that is great for everyday wear. Purchased it from Kohl’s and it was on sale.
rosabel p.
Love how it feels love the tecture if it! Smells very good as well ! Leaves it soft & not clumpy totally recommend it
Crystal B.
Stanton
I like this product I would recommend anyone to buy it its expensive you can buy it at ,kohls ,jc pennys ,the mall
Suyog U.
Smells good.
Good price.
Has a long lasting smell.
Overall a wonderful buy.
Would recommend for any one.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
This is my boyfriends go to everyday cologne. It smells so good. Lasts all day and isn't too expensive