Big Mouth Toys BigMouth Inc Gigantic Donut Pool Float (Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles)

BY BIG MOUTH TOYS

• How I am Sure it works and it not going to break 1 Answers
  • I have been wanting one of these where can I purchase it 2 Answers
  • Ela é tão fofa , preciso de uma . Onde posso conseguir uma?? #beachbag4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
I had owned this pool float last year (bought a few for surprise gifts as well) and brought it with me on my trip to Florida with the family. This float is very comfortable, cute, and definitely a huge hit at the beach for not only those who came with me but for those at the beach who saw the float as well! With most pool floats, they tend to run on the smaller side which can be an issue for adults wanting to use them. In fact, it's hard to find "ring floats" that would work well with my dad being able to use them and he usually can only use the rectangle ones. With this float, it is quite large which helps in allowing all sizes to be able to use it with enough, comfortable space. I even had my dad try getting in it (for a photo op moment of course) and he was able to comfortably squeeze in without any issues. I did not have any issues with inflation and loved how brightly colored it was in the florida sunshine. After using it in Florida, I left it as a gift for the next people in line at the condo we stayed in and was sent a postcard in the mail from the next family in line thanking me for leaving it there as their kids (and adults) loved being able to bring it with them on the beach & in the pool. Overall, I'd say it's definitely worth the money! In fact, I went back to purchase another one of these after leaving Florida so that I could have one for our pool at home!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Hammond, LA
A few weeks ago I wanted to get my friend a gift but lol I kept it for myself. This floaty had been left out in the sun for days and has not faded a bit. But the one thing I was disappointed about was the price. To be honest if I would of found another brand but cheaper I would of got it. Although the price is high I guess it is worth it.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
This is the cutest pool float I've ever owned and if I could I'd buy a million of these things! I find it to be very well made and it's sturdy. The theme is just oh so adorable and the color scheme is perfect. It's not only kid friendly, but adults love it too. Everyone needs a donut float, it's summer 2016!
shelbi b.
shelbi b.
Vacaville, CA
I adored my pool floatie. I didn't realize the size until we got to Collins lake and had to blow this baby up. It took 3 people to blow it up. So I would bring a pump if you have one lol. I got mine for sale at target in the middle of summer, so it wasn't as expensive, but I would buy at full price :)
Yuliza V.
Yuliza V.
Orlando, FL
The gigantic donut pool float is amazing. Not only does it keep you a float, it lets you float in style. Which leads to a lot of awesome photos for just about any social media. Another great thing about them is the price totally affordable and worth the price. Everyone should get one of these!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Gainesville, FL
This pool float is the perfect summer pool accessory; it's well made and super cute! I had seen cute floats like this popping up all over instagram and fell in love, and I'm so happy I found this one. It's perfect for lounging around in the water with a drink in hand during your #backyardbash
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Devon, PA
LOVE this float! I added them to the pool as a fun addition for the backyard party! They are very durable (it even survived a couple of trips down the slip and slide) I have a couple of other floats from this company as well but I think that this one is definitely my fave!
Mary Kate D.
Mary Kate D.
Hot Springs, AR
I picked up the donut float by Big Mouth from Target and I'm in love! It's easy to both inflate and deflate and works perfectly. For only approximately $20, this float is the perfect inexpensive item to upgrade your summer days by the pool or at the lake!
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Winston, GA
So my best friend and I go through many pool floats. And we find that when you spend a little more you get more. We loved our donut pool float! It had a nice thickness that made the pool float last longer then our others. And it was a decent price.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I love bigmouth brand floats! I have the watermelon one of this brand and my friend has this one. They are super cute! The only con would be that they are expensive for a float ($20). But I think they are worth it since they are so unique
Ela é tão fofa , preciso de uma . Onde posso conseguir uma?? #beachbag
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I have been wanting one of these where can I purchase it
Mariangel B.
Mariangel B.
Minneapolis, MN
How I am Sure it works and it not going to break