BY BIG MOUTH TOYS

• Ela é tão fofa , preciso de uma . Onde posso conseguir uma?? #bea...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I actually own 2 of these because the kids foight over them! They hold up pretty well and both made it though the summer and will be ready for this coming season. Just don't lesve them in the pool after you shock it or it will bleach the color on the parts touching the water.
Maya C.
Oakland, CA
I love the new pool trend with floaties and I love this one even more! The donut is whimsical with the bite out of it and the whole thing is big. Due to the fact that it's so big it takes a long time to blow up but the end result is worth it. I bought it for $20 at target so it was a good deal.
Sasha K.
I had owned this pool float last year (bought a few for surprise gifts as well) and brought it with me on my trip to Florida with the family. This float is very comfortable, cute, and definitely a huge hit at the beach for not only those who came with me but for those at the beach who saw the float as well! With most pool floats, they tend to run on the smaller side which can be an issue for adults wanting to use them. In fact, it's hard to find "ring floats" that would work well with my dad being able to use them and he usually can only use the rectangle ones. With this float, it is quite large which helps in allowing all sizes to be able to use it with enough, comfortable space. I even had my dad try getting in it (for a photo op moment of course) and he was able to comfortably squeeze in without any issues. I did not have any issues with inflation and loved how brightly colored it was in the florida sunshine. After using it in Florida, I left it as a gift for the next people in line at the condo we stayed in and was sent a postcard in the mail from the next family in line thanking me for leaving it there as their kids (and adults) loved being able to bring it with them on the beach & in the pool. Overall, I'd say it's definitely worth the money! In fact, I went back to purchase another one of these after leaving Florida so that I could have one for our pool at home!
Taylor B.
Yukon, OK
I bought this baby about a week ago. I knew it was large but didn't quite grasp how huge I was until I started blowing it up! I love it. Love using it in the pool for relaxation. Only thing I didn't like was how long it took to blow up by myself. Big Mouth Toys BigMouth Inc Gigantic Donut Pool Float (Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles)
Briana I.
Donut float is a must for summer! It's fun and affordable at only $20. You can get it at your local target or order it online. One of my favorite float to Take to the pool, float the river, or ride the waves at the beach.
Taylie B.
Such a fun product! Love the donut shape and the size of the raft. Perfect for adults of all sizes. Doesn't deflate after use and lasts a whole summer season. Price is a little high, but definitely worth it!
This is perfect for a relaxing and stylish time at the pool . My float did not come with a air blower so I had to blow it up.It was not very fun but it is worth the price ❤❤❤❤❤❤
shelbi b.
Vacaville, CA
I adored my pool floatie. I didn't realize the size until we got to Collins lake and had to blow this baby up. It took 3 people to blow it up. So I would bring a pump if you have one lol. I got mine for sale at target in the middle of summer, so it wasn't as expensive, but I would buy at full price :)
Yuliza V.
Orlando, FL
The gigantic donut pool float is amazing. Not only does it keep you a float, it lets you float in style. Which leads to a lot of awesome photos for just about any social media. Another great thing about them is the price totally affordable and worth the price. Everyone should get one of these!
Jamie Rose S.
This is the cutest pool float I've ever owned and if I could I'd buy a million of these things! I find it to be very well made and it's sturdy. The theme is just oh so adorable and the color scheme is perfect. It's not only kid friendly, but adults love it too. Everyone needs a donut float, it's summer 2016!
Ela é tão fofa , preciso de uma . Onde posso conseguir uma?? #beachbag
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I have been wanting one of these where can I purchase it
Mariangel B.
Minneapolis, MN
How I am Sure it works and it not going to break