BY BIG MOUTH TOYS

• I have been wanting one of these where can I purchase it 2 Answers
  • Ela é tão fofa , preciso de uma . Onde posso conseguir uma?? #bea...4 Answers
Maya C.
Oakland, CA
I love the new pool trend with floaties and I love this one even more! The donut is whimsical with the bite out of it and the whole thing is big. Due to the fact that it's so big it takes a long time to blow up but the end result is worth it. I bought it for $20 at target so it was a good deal.
Taylor B.
Yukon, OK
I bought this baby about a week ago. I knew it was large but didn't quite grasp how huge I was until I started blowing it up! I love it. Love using it in the pool for relaxation. Only thing I didn't like was how long it took to blow up by myself. Big Mouth Toys BigMouth Inc Gigantic Donut Pool Float (Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles)
Briana I.
Donut float is a must for summer! It's fun and affordable at only $20. You can get it at your local target or order it online. One of my favorite float to Take to the pool, float the river, or ride the waves at the beach.
Taylie B.
Such a fun product! Love the donut shape and the size of the raft. Perfect for adults of all sizes. Doesn't deflate after use and lasts a whole summer season. Price is a little high, but definitely worth it!
This is perfect for a relaxing and stylish time at the pool . My float did not come with a air blower so I had to blow it up.It was not very fun but it is worth the price ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Brianna C.
Couderay, WI
I found these at Walmart for like, $1. They're so adorable and I can't wait until summer to break them out. I don't really see myself using them a lot, but they will definitely be put into my beach bag.
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
Favorite float Ive used this summer! Stays aired up for a decent amount of time the size is perfect for adults and teens. I love my donut float! 🍩🤘
Jenni P.
Gladwin, MI
Very adorable. I purchased this for my niece and she absolutely loves this. It was a bit pricey but it was larger then I thought
Summer S.
Mount Vernon, IN
Can't wait for Summer to just chill in one of these.Theyre so CUTE and comfy!!!
Lindsay S.
Amazing!!! Purchased at target..i got pink frosted and a friend got chocolate! Its large enough for an adult and not confused with anyone elses. Summer time best!!!
Ela é tão fofa , preciso de uma . Onde posso conseguir uma?? #beachbag
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I have been wanting one of these where can I purchase it
Mariangel B.
Minneapolis, MN
How I am Sure it works and it not going to break