Big Mouth

by Netflix

Even for a cartoon character, going through puberty isn't easy for a young person. Andrew is learning that first hand as he experiences the nightmare that is growing up in this animated series geared toward adults. Along for the ride are friends Nick and Jessi, who develop a budding romance along the way. The comedy veterans who lend their voices to "Big Mouth" include John Mulaney, Nick Kroll, Maya Rudolph and Jordan Peele.

is this interesting at all??Big Mouth
Start your review of Big Mouth!
How would you rate this product?
Leitchfield
The first time I watch this show I thought to myself what in the hell am I watching? Then after a few times of watching the same episodes over and over again because it took so long for the new seasons to come out it started to become hilarious I started to understand it better at first I was like why am I watching this and after the third season came out I was like OMG why am I not watching LOL I absolutely love Connie the female hormone monster, I love Judd, I love Jesse, and most of all coach Steve
Fall River
This show is amazing and as a teen myself it’s refreshing to see this awkward phase into a comedic cartoon show. Usually most shows that tackle topics like the ones in Big Mouth are so boring but Big Mouth was really good. It made me laugh a lot and I thought it was super interesting.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh! This show is hilarious and so bad ! It is worse than south park i think! But i love it! Very dirty but tells you the truth through pubescent stages . We binged watched the seasons in one week!!!!! If you are into south park, i highly recommend watching this show !
Coos Bay
Hilarious and awesomely educational for everyone. It's a good way to help teach prepubescents about puberty, that is as long as you watch it before hand so you can decide if it is ok for your children to watch, as some parents might find it to have to much adult humor.
When I first started watching big mouth, I was utterly confused and shocked. My friend put it on without any context, and to say it wasn't what I was expecting would be an understatement. However, I kept watching and it turned out to become one of my fave binge shows
Far Rockaway, NY
Big mouth is funny af. I could not stop laughing! It’s a show where you don’t know what’s coming next. There are full blown songs that will make you laugh until your stomach hurts. This show is definitely for a older audience though. But you should definitely watch!
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When I first watch this show I was like foreal? 😂 but once I started getting into the show, it turned out to be pretty good. It’s a sexual show about kids going through some changes (puberty). I recommend others to watch this. It’s great for some laughter.
Riverside, CA
When I saw the ad for this show I wasn’t expecting to love as much as I do. It’s fresh and hilarious. It has a funny storyline and adds a twist to a coming of age story. I would recommend watching but don’t be fooled by the animation it’s not for kids.
Atlanta, GA
I love Nick Kroll, I love this show. It took me a few episodes to get into it because I had tog et over the initial shock of how vulgar it is, but that’s part of the charm of the show. How honest they are about going through puberty.
chicago
Very funny show. I love watching this at night when I want to watch something funny. It’s a stupid show but funny . I’ve watched this show like five time already and each time it makes me laugh. 9/10 recommended
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Loveland, OH