Big Lots!

Big Lots!
2656 Reviews
5 / 5
We got this outdoor set from big lots. I feel like the prices for their furniture is hard to beat. The quality is good and our furniture has lasted. There's so many things to choose from, from outdoor furniture, indoor furniture, food, self care, toys, candy. They have a little bit of everything for competitive prices!
5 / 5
The broyhill sectional is amazing!! I got light grey. Its super nice and comfy. The foot rest we got is the big square one as well and it’s almost hard to get out that’s how comfy it is! Def recommend!
5 / 5
I like Shopping at Big Lots they have great quality products at great prices. They also have weekly sales and great quality products. I like shopping at Big Lots.
5 / 5
This store is my childhood my grandmother would have her days when she would go shopping while my mom was at work my grandma would also look after me, we always went to Big Lots every time, and every time I pass by I got that peak of nostalgia!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Big lots is not a great store. Too expensive and not a great variety of products. Their clearance isn’t great either. I will not go back to one. I was very disappointed.
5 / 5
Love this store! It’s a “one stop shop”. I get clothes, medicines, groceries, toys, cards, laundry detergent, etc. I can always find holiday stuff. Store is always clean and associates are always professional.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I really like Big Lots. They have so much there. They have food there that I can't get at any other store around me, hoke decor pieces I can't find anywhere else, I have found really cute clothes there, and they also have really good furniture. The prices are decent. Some of the furniture pieces are a bit pricey but that is typical. My favorite thing to buy from Big Lots is their candles. They smell amazing. They usually have the best seasonal decor compared to the store around me.
5 / 5
Love this store ! Very cheap prices for these holidays this is where I normally purchase all my Christmas light and ornaments
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Cute store! They have cute seasonal decorations at a decent price! Some of them are a bit pricey but not all! They have some adorable couch pillows and throw blankets!
5 / 5
So I went to Walmart and they where out of the cute folders. Then I went to big lots and they had so many different ones my oldest girl was so happy. Many different designs. And colors.