Big League Bubble Gum uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY BIG LEAGUE #53 in Gum

A whole lotta gum in every pouch! Sitting in a bullpen one night, Portland Mavericks' lefthander Rob Nelson, and teammate Jim Bouton, the former New York Yankee All-Star, wanted something really different and fun to chew. So they came up with a great idea - shredded bubble gum in a pouch - and called it Big League Chew. It soon became an amazing hit with ballplayers everywhere. That was over 30 years ago. Today, more and more professional and amateur players in all sports are turning to Big League Chew, a fun gum that keeps your mouth from getting dry when the game is on the line. Big League Chew. The ballplayer's bubble gum. Made in the USA. see more...

Erica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I can stuff my mouth with this while bag...its so yummy, That i sometimes wanna eat it and have a few times
Mikki R.
Raytown, MO
I grew up chewing this. My dad chewed tobacco and he would buy me this to keep me away from his stuff. lol
DeAnna C.
My son loves this! I like that I can give him how much I want rather than the amount being per selected.
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI
I love that you can choose how much you get and it taste so good (: this is my husbands favorite gum!
Alyssa B.
The OG gum! I used to love this gum and i come across it every so often, so i stock up as much as i can
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
This gum is good. at first its powder then it starts being chewy. but don't eat too much of it at once
alex b.
I like the idea of big league gum, but it's flavor doesn't last long before you want to spit it out
jeanne s.
Wal mart
First time buyer
daisy N.
San Diego, CA
This gum is the best even though the flavor doesn't stay for long i had these wen i was young
Elizabeth C.
This is childhood. I loved this and still enjoy it. It's the signature bubble gum taste.
Chrissie N.
Has anyone tried these, are they any good ??
melissa s.
brampton ontario
How long has this gum been around?
Katrina Q.
Santa Fe, NM
What flavors do they offer?