Big League Bubble Gum uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY BIG LEAGUE #53 in Gum

A whole lotta gum in every pouch! Sitting in a bullpen one night, Portland Mavericks' lefthander Rob Nelson, and teammate Jim Bouton, the former New York Yankee All-Star, wanted something really different and fun to chew. So they came up with a great idea - shredded bubble gum in a pouch - and called it Big League Chew. It soon became an amazing hit with ballplayers everywhere. That was over 30 years ago. Today, more and more professional and amateur players in all sports are turning to Big League Chew, a fun gum that keeps your mouth from getting dry when the game is on the line. Big League Chew. The ballplayer's bubble gum. Made in the USA. see more...

Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Good product and great flavor. It will last a long time and you can chew on it for hours and it will be the same flavor.
Casey F.
Hopkinsville, KY
You gotta love big league chew!! Best gum for kids because it's so sugary & flavorful! Cheap too! YUM! Grape is also good
Stephanie C.
Fresno, CA
This just reminds me of when I was a kid & my mom told us about her childhood & eating this gum! I love how sour it is!
Amy-Greg B.
Chesterfield, VA
Even though I don't like what it implies, the taste is great! It is a huge seller at our baseball concession stand.
Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
All kids adore this gum! Another classic chew on the baseball field and comes in several flavors but original is best
Sarah A.
Brighton, MA
Great gum for a softball game but also loses flavor very quickly. It makes great bubbles and the package is large.
emilee s.
This gum is so good, I always wanted it when I was a kid. I have bought it for my son. The flavor runs out quick
Alayna K.
These are a must have for any kid playing ball! The flavor is great and I'll occasionally pick up a bag still!
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
This gum brings back so much nostalgia from growing up. I love the way it tastes and it blows great bubbles!
Nina B.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this gum! It's been my favortie since I was a little girl. You get so much for such a cheap price!
Chrissie N.
Has anyone tried these, are they any good ??
melissa s.
brampton ontario
How long has this gum been around?
Katrina Q.
Santa Fe, NM
What flavors do they offer?