Big League Bubble Gum uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY BIG LEAGUE #65 in Gum

A whole lotta gum in every pouch! Sitting in a bullpen one night, Portland Mavericks' lefthander Rob Nelson, and teammate Jim Bouton, the former New York Yankee All-Star, wanted something really different and fun to chew. So they came up with a great idea - shredded bubble gum in a pouch - and called it Big League Chew. It soon became an amazing hit with ballplayers everywhere. That was over 30 years ago. Today, more and more professional and amateur players in all sports are turning to Big League Chew, a fun gum that keeps your mouth from getting dry when the game is on the line. Big League Chew. The ballplayer's bubble gum. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adina B.
Valliant, OK
This is a classic from my childhood. This gum is in shreds with a powder on them that helps keep them from sticking together and the gum is very sweet.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What amazing memories I have of eating this gum (yes, eating!) when I was a kid in the 80s. I am only giving this 4 stars because it's not sugar free.
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA
I remember chewing this all the one as a child and I am beyond excited to be able to buy it for my child as well. It's one of the only gum he will chew
Karley F.
I loved this gum as a kid. And I still do now. I like how it comes in a little pouch and you just grab a pinch or a whole had full. Love the taste.m
shelly S.
Lynwood, CA
I love this gum! It tastes really good and the flavor lasts a long time. Great for sharing with friends and its really cheap for the amount you get!
Ashlee W.
Springfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This gum is amazing. Reminds me a lot of my childhood getting it at my dad's baseball games and now my son gets a pack before everyone of his games!
Melissa H.
This gum is fun in a sense that you get really good bubbles, but I would say it's not for everyday chewing because it is very hard to chew.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Big league chew will always be a classic. I love this gum so much. You can get as much or as little as you want. Also it's super flavorful
Susan H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Loved this as a kid! Great for kids! if you are older it doesn't really have a long lasting flavor! I give it a B+ for the nostalgia!
Kasha M.
I used to use this when I was in softball. It was easy to share with the girls and coaches and other kids. But hard to chew sometimes.
Chrissie N.
Has anyone tried these, are they any good ??
melissa s.
brampton ontario
How long has this gum been around?
Katrina Q.
Santa Fe, NM
What flavors do they offer?