Big League Bubble Gum uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY BIG LEAGUE #53 in Gum

A whole lotta gum in every pouch! Sitting in a bullpen one night, Portland Mavericks' lefthander Rob Nelson, and teammate Jim Bouton, the former New York Yankee All-Star, wanted something really different and fun to chew. So they came up with a great idea - shredded bubble gum in a pouch - and called it Big League Chew. It soon became an amazing hit with ballplayers everywhere. That was over 30 years ago. Today, more and more professional and amateur players in all sports are turning to Big League Chew, a fun gum that keeps your mouth from getting dry when the game is on the line. Big League Chew. The ballplayer's bubble gum. Made in the USA. see more...

Kim C.
Madison, WI
This gum was my favorite growing up because it wasn't the typical sticks. I LOVED grabbing a pinch to chew and blowing the biggest bubbles. Had some the other day and all the memories came back as I chewed the soft and chewy bubble gum.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Another chilhood fav. the consistency of this is so strange. its like shredded cheese but gum. lol I loved this stuff because it was fun and tasty. i don't think the flavor lasts more than 5 minutes though
Jenny  Z.
This gum brings back so many memories! I bought a packet the other day just for old times sake, but it just reminded me why I stopped buying it. The flavor is lost after a few minutes of chewing and the texture isn't as easy to chew on.
Brittany B.
I used to get this gum all the time when I was a kid. I was cheap and you could find it anywhere. The flavor doesn't last very long and that is why I feel like I could chew a whole bag in a day.
Emily W.
Oh my goodness I used to eat this all the time as a kid! This is so good! I love the softness of the gum. I used to be able to eat a whole pack in a day! Now, I'm not sure of where I can even buy this!
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
I love the texture of this gum. It's very soft the favor is very nice. We've been buying this gum forever and we've always loved it. It never lasts long around here!
torrie m.
You cannot go wrong with Big League Chew. I played softball as a child and this is something that was a staple in our dugout. I love it and now love to enjoy it with my kids.
Adrianna C.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to chew this gum all the time when I was a kid. One of my all time favorites. The flavor does not past long but you get a pretty good amount in the bag it comes in.
Shannon P.
Simi Valley, CA
Classic gum!! THE BEST!! Great to have at the ball fields. Different flavors, and are all great. Fun gum to chew, and great for blowing bubbles. Great for kids and adults
Nicole M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum gives me life! The shredded pieces are so fun and it makes it easier to put the right amount in your mouth. The grape flavor is my absolute favorite.
Chrissie N.
Has anyone tried these, are they any good ??
melissa s.
brampton ontario
How long has this gum been around?
Katrina Q.
Santa Fe, NM
What flavors do they offer?