Big League Bubble Gum uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY BIG LEAGUE #80 in Gum

A whole lotta gum in every pouch! Sitting in a bullpen one night, Portland Mavericks' lefthander Rob Nelson, and teammate Jim Bouton, the former New York Yankee All-Star, wanted something really different and fun to chew. So they came up with a great idea - shredded bubble gum in a pouch - and called it Big League Chew. It soon became an amazing hit with ballplayers everywhere. That was over 30 years ago. Today, more and more professional and amateur players in all sports are turning to Big League Chew, a fun gum that keeps your mouth from getting dry when the game is on the line. Big League Chew. The ballplayer's bubble gum. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This baseball "chew" type of gum is so creative and fun! I always enjoyed getting this gum as a child BUT now that I am a young adult I realize how risky of a move creating this gum is due to the fact it teaches little kids that participating in the partaking of tobacco products is "cool". My only complaint!
Seia W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually really like this gum because you can choose how much you want to chew at that time. The flavor isn't anything special, but it isn't bad, and last the same amount as any other gum in my opinion.
Whitney D.
Dover, De
I love big league chew. When I was growing up on the ball field you had this and sun flower seeds at all times in your bag. Still till this day I live big league chew and brings back all of these great memories.
cassie W.
This gum brings back so many memories from childhood! I remember sharing a pouch with my brothers and chewing it while they were at their baseball games. The concession stand used to sell it. It is unique in texture and that is what makes it interesting!
Natasha B.
Great Bend, KS
I enjoyed this gum when I was a kid. Now my kids enjoy it. It's nice because they can choose how little or how much they want. You know it's good when it's been around for generations.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Takes me back to chewing a whole pack too quickly on lazy summer days. I personally think its a little too soft, and prefer double bubble, but still a good throwback!
Melissa S.
OREGON CITY, OR
I'm rating this product with a D because anything that promotes the use of tobacco is bad news. If your kids want gum that is fun try bubble tape taste the same and won't let them think these types of products are fun.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Flashback to middle school softball when we were all loaded up with this gum! Great taste that lasted for a long time, pretty sure throughout the entire game! Love the strips of gum, so different.
Kim C.
Madison, WI
This gum was my favorite growing up because it wasn't the typical sticks. I LOVED grabbing a pinch to chew and blowing the biggest bubbles. Had some the other day and all the memories came back as I chewed the soft and chewy bubble gum.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Another chilhood fav. the consistency of this is so strange. its like shredded cheese but gum. lol I loved this stuff because it was fun and tasty. i don't think the flavor lasts more than 5 minutes though
Chrissie N.
Has anyone tried these, are they any good ??
melissa s.
brampton ontario
How long has this gum been around?
Katrina Q.
Santa Fe, NM
What flavors do they offer?