Big League Bubble Gum uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY BIG LEAGUE #57 in Gum

A whole lotta gum in every pouch! Sitting in a bullpen one night, Portland Mavericks' lefthander Rob Nelson, and teammate Jim Bouton, the former New York Yankee All-Star, wanted something really different and fun to chew. So they came up with a great idea - shredded bubble gum in a pouch - and called it Big League Chew. It soon became an amazing hit with ballplayers everywhere. That was over 30 years ago. Today, more and more professional and amateur players in all sports are turning to Big League Chew, a fun gum that keeps your mouth from getting dry when the game is on the line. Big League Chew. The ballplayer's bubble gum. Made in the USA. see more...

Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Bubble Gum 2.1 oz; 60 g more...
One of the most popular items sold at ballparks across the nation. Kids love the shredded bubble gum texture and flavor, and routinely see who can blow the biggest bubbles. Ideal for children and adults at home, the ballpark, or just on-the-go, Big League Chew® is great for resale at sports stores, pharmacies, convenience and grocery stores
Avani P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Bubble Gum more...
This was the best gum ever and it just brings me back to my childhood. I would always get these from my brother's baseball games and the flavor was so delicious and chewy. It had a great texture and was like true bubble gum. My favorite to this day. It also created great bubbles! Totally totally recommend this bubblegum.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember this as a kid and they totally changed the recipe. (Of course this was like 20 years ago) I find now it just almost turns to a mush that falls apart and doesn’t actually turn into chewing gum.
The flavour is the same but the quality has gone way downhill.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I just tried these right now and they taste like the gum you get in the pink case. I mean the flavor is good but not really long lasting. I think you can get this at any store. This gum is really full to play with, its like string gum and you can choose how much you want. I do recommend this to others.
Jessica S.
Plains, PA
Big chew bubble gum was a childhood favorite of mine! I recently bought a packet and it's still as good as I remember! One thing you should be aware of before you purchase is that the gum is shredded and does not come in individualized pieces.

Like most novelty gums, the flavor doesn't last very long. However, there is a lot of gum in the pouch to add as flavor goes away.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Bubble Gum 2.1 oz; 60 g more...
Man this stuff is addicting! I hadn’t tried it before because the packaging never really convinced me it would taste good.
Well I got this at a baseball themed party and gave it a try. It tastes good, soft chew, and addicting. Just make sure to use portion control!
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Childhood memories take two! This stuff sticks to your teeth and has a short taste time! Flavor is gone fast but always made huge bubbles that stuck in your hair!
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
I grew up on this gum. And it was one of the best known gum out. It's very soft and chewy and it last a long time. I would recommend this gum to anyone who would like it love to try it!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
The first time my son went out for T-Ball baseball he was 6 years old and he always had a pouch of big league bubble gum in his baseball bag!! Fast forward my son is 13 know, 7yrs later he always has big league bubble gum in his baseball bag, he loves the taste, it makes great bubbles, stays soft long!!! Thank you for making a great product that kids and adults alike love this bubble gum!!
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I tried this when I was younger and I didn't like how it was made. My daughter recently tried the original flavor and she liked the taste and how much it cost. She wasn't happy with how it was made when she opened up the package. It wasn't what she expected
Chrissie N.
Has anyone tried these, are they any good ??
melissa s.
brampton ontario
How long has this gum been around?
Katrina Q.
Santa Fe, NM
What flavors do they offer?