BY BIG HUNK

Annabelle's Big Hunk - 2 oz, 24 pk. Big Hunk is a long-lasting mouthful of chewy, honey-sweetened nougat filled with whole-roasted peanuts. It has only 3 grams of fat. see more...

• Ive never heard of these before, are they good? 2 Answers
  • I never seen this till now are they any good and where ca...3 Answers
  • Are these any good.Do they taste like the ice cream?2 Answers
Alicia M.
These were and still are my favorite candy bars from my childhood. I love the marshmallow center with the chocolate and nuts, so good!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
To me these are a classic. My grandma would always have them in her house when we came to stay the night. Always will be a favorite
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I had got a sample of this candy one year. I put it in my husband stocking and then he shared with me. It taste really good
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
Always had to buy these whenever I went into my local corner store. It's still one of my favorite candy out there.
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
I like all there bars so good in your mouth. you don't wont to stop eating them..................................
Cassandra H.
Union City, CA
I prefer I the original these are very good not too sweet and taste great especially if you got a sweet tooth
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these. My favorite, dark chocolate of course. Hits the perfect spot when your sweet tooth is acting up.
Dusti W.
Modesto, CA
This brings back memories my mom used to always buy these! They are so yummy! Soft and yummy
Holly M.
I didn't really like these. Too chewy, gets stuck in my teeth too much and very hard to chew.
leah s.
Las Vegas, NV
First time trying it today...if u love nuts you'll looovvveee this bar...def a new fav ♡
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never seen this till now are they any good and where can I find them
Tonya K.
Newville, PA
Are these any good.Do they taste like the ice cream?
Courtney H.
Ive never heard of these before, are they good?