BY BIG HUNK

Annabelle's Big Hunk - 2 oz, 24 pk. Big Hunk is a long-lasting mouthful of chewy, honey-sweetened nougat filled with whole-roasted peanuts. It has only 3 grams of fat. see more...

• Ive never heard of these before, are they good? 2 Answers
  • I never seen this till now are they any good and where ca...3 Answers
  • Are these any good.Do they taste like the ice cream?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I can find Big Hunks I will definitely buy.  It is a nostalgic treat that my dad loves.  The creamy nougat and nuts is Delicious.  It is a little harder to find but most Mavericks will carry it.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4

After seeing an episode on the TV show Food Factory in which these yummy candy bars are made, we just had to try them. We were amazed at how labor intensive the process was-a lot of hands on and minimal machine involvement. They are a thick marshmallow center topped with small bits of cashews and covered with chocolate. If you like marshmallow covered Peeps, these are the bigger, better, grown up version.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember these non-chocolate nougat candies filled with peanuts when I was younger. They were hard at first, then you bit them and they got soft in your mouth like sticky taffy. They also were very sweet---similar to an Abba Zabba bar, but no creamy center.
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite Rocky Road candy bar is the original. So heavenly! Soft marshmallows with nuts and chocolate, the true taste of Rocky Road. The mint one is good, not to over powering so you can't taste the chocolate or marshmallow. I have a hard time finding them now, but I'm always on the lookout for them.
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
I had never tried these until my mom made me taste it & omg i loved it their my favorite right now idk its taste really good & its chewable its a little hard but really good it has peanuts which i dont like but i dont mind.
Erin S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these candy bars! The marshmallow center surrounded by nuts and chocolate gives the best rocky road flavor when you don't feel like having ice cream. This is the next best thing!
Lari O.
This is sooo good i absolutely get one one of these every time i go to the store they are so yummy they are is fluffy also the marshmellow and chocolate with the nuts love this candy
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
I love love this they are my favorite i usually don't like sweets that much but when i do i love eating this my favorite is the dark chocolate one but there all good
CLARISSA T.
Columbus
It was a childhood favorite and still is today if I could find it. Being back east there are none sold here. I love the red Mylar protecting cover over the light airy marshmallows with small nuts and a soft chocolate crisp.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I have tried these candies one time and they are sooooo good. I will buy them again they are hard to come accross in my area i have no clue why i can never find them in my local stores.
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never seen this till now are they any good and where can I find them
Tonya K.
Newville, PA
Are these any good.Do they taste like the ice cream?
Courtney H.
Ive never heard of these before, are they good?